MA - Sandra Birchmore, Stoughton, 4 Feb 2021 *former police officer arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm curious to know whether the FBI is working on any statutory rape charges relative to William Farwell and Robert Devine. I believe the statute of limitations in MA is 35 years. The local and state police seem to have had no interest in pursing the matter, possibly because the victim is deceased. But we know now that deleted texts can indeed be obtained from Cellebrite.

I know Birchmore was also involved with a Stoughton animal control officer (LINK Stoughton Police sex abuse victim died by homicide, pathologist says in bombshell report ) but it turns out she was over 18 when she met him.

Sounds like she may have been under the age of 16 with Devine and Twin Farwell. (and the twin thing is creepy too)

Check this out from today.
A real good one on the FBI's "Motion for Detention".
I just posted that link,

LIVE! More Shocking Details About Sandra Birchmore - Why Did This Take So Long?​

If I were the local LEO, I'd, honestly, be too scared. Understanding that there is a bunch of dirty cops and they are covered by dirty PD chiefs and finally, by local county DA.

I am no hero, and mostly, I'd be scared for my family. If I ever suspected my colleague of being a killer, and a dumb but aggressive murderer, I'd get transferred, far, wherever they are hiring. I'd move away from the area invending a spouse's job or what's not.

So whoever was the whistle-blower to FBI is a hero.

Where did you read the texts?
They reall
I'm curious to know whether the FBI is working on any statutory rape charges relative to William Farwell and Robert Devine. I believe the statute of limitations in MA is 35 years. The local and state police seem to have had no interest in pursing the matter, possibly because the victim is deceased. But we know now that deleted texts can indeed be obtained from Cellebrite.

I know Birchmore was also involved with a Stoughton animal control officer (LINK Stoughton Police sex abuse victim died by homicide, pathologist says in bombshell report ) but it turns out she was over 18 when she met him.

Sounds like she may have been under the age of 16 with Devine and Twin Farwell. (and the twin thing is creepy too)
Yes, the whole horrible extra is that they were well aware of her vulnerabilities and would be an easy catch, disgusting. Knowing as well she lost her mother and grandmother. Easy prey. I feel there is NO way these 'men' could seriously live with themselves being a part of this. Of course they HAVE and well enough.

Also, having read the exchange between Farwell and Birchmore, I wonder if she'd meet the definition of a vulnerable adult? At 12, with dad dead when she was in infant, raised by women and a child, she of course was vulnerable.

But something makes me wonder if even after 18, she stayed somewhat vulnerable. Don't even know why it comes this way.

Local law enforcement were all happy to ignore Sandra's death as long as it was just her friends and family and a few assorted internet cranks who cared about this case. Now that the Feds have intervened and Sandra's plight is being featured on the nightly news, I expect we'll see some movement. Everyone will fall all over themselves claiming that they were "investigating" this whole time and insisting how much they want to see justice done.

Just like that ridiculous, self-serving statement from the Stoughton Police Chief claiming that she immediately ordered an internal affairs investigation where "no stone should be left unturned" and that it was her "life’s work" to get justice for Sandra.

Just like that ridiculous, self-serving statement from the Stoughton Police Chief claiming that she immediately ordered an internal affairs investigation where "no stone should be left unturned" and that it was her "life’s work" to get justice for Sandra.

I can't say I know what the chief did or didn't do, but she was in charge when one of Sandra's friends made that phone call to the Stoughton PD advising that Sandra was having a relationship with and pregnant by one of her officers. Sounds like that person only told Farwell himself who told them to keep quiet.

After Sandra's death, and the truth started coming out, did the chief know about this person who didn't do anything with the info? What'd she do about it? This was almost certainly Sandra's last clear chance to avoid getting murdered.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back