MA - Sandra Birchmore, Stoughton, 4 Feb 2021 *former police officer arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Finally a MSM article discussing the FBI investigation into the KR and SB cases.
Yup and rightfully so. Here's another: Disgraced Stoughton detective could face death penalty in alleged murder of Sandra Birchmore

The fist sentence says a lot to me :

" After 38-year-old Matthew Farwell faced a federal judge in Boston Wednesday, security and legal experts assure us this is just the beginning of a deep-dive into years of allegations amongst the Stoughton Police Department."

This gives us a reason why the Fed investigations into other cases are taking so long. This isn't just one or two guys straying off course. It's a multi-layered problem going back years. For those that have cast such serious doubts about conspiracies, cover-ups and frame jobs in law enforcement in other cases how do you feel now?

These men tried to place the blame of Sandra Birchmore's death ON Sandra!!! So not only did Farwell murder her, he further tarnished that poor girl's life, reputation, dignity, spirit and soul by attaching suicide to her death in his last act of abuse and humiliation. Everyone who had a hand in covering that up are equally as guilty. They knew and did absolutely nothing about it.

There is no way to ignore the fact that many of the same players in Sandra Birchmore's investigation are some of the same players in the John O'Keefe investigation, unless one sticks their head in the sand. There are too many similarities. Framing innocent people is not a problem for these people. It's as easy as throwing away a bag of garbage or squashing an ant. It means nothing to them. The lines bewteen right and wrong got blurred a looong time ago. The people screaming for action and justice are not just a couple of loudmouths or malcontents. Massachusetts is in the spotlight and it's only going to get worse with a re-trial of Karen Read, and a possible trial for Farwell. There are a lot of police under investigation up there. As the article states:

" Every officer in New England and every officer in the country is going to have to work harder at reestablishing that trust,” Linskey said."

It boggles my mind too, but so many people do such stupid things for sex. He obviously wanted his sick sexual relationship to continue so badly, that he didn't consider the consequences of a child and what that would entail for him. Then, reality finally hits him at some point, and then he commits murder.

I wondered this too...and then had a terrible thought about why MF would allow a child to happen, especially if he was hoping it was a girl. (sorry to even have to write that)

I wondered this too...and then had a terrible thought about why MF would allow a child to happen, especially if he was hoping it was a girl. (sorry to even have to write that)

After reading the texts and affidavit I got the impression that unprotected sex was to only happen one time and he was only doing this because SB threatened to expose him and ruin his life. The two of them seemed to argue about that. Maybe he was hoping the odds were in his favor, IDK. And there is always the possibility of him having the thought in the back of his mind, or maybe on his mind, that he could remove her threat from his life. I put nothing past him and he made it very clear he did not want a child with her.

The FBI works slowly and methodically. They've been on this case for a year, Levy said. And this is an incredibly straightforward case. The Canton cops and state police had the killer, a local cop, on video leaving the victim's home right after her phone moved for the last time. And it seems everyone who knew her knew he was the father of her baby.

The Read case, involving so many of the same law enforcement players, is more complex. But quoting Josh Levy from Wednesday's press conference, "When someone comes to our office with credible information that a police officer may have been involved in a murder, we are going to investigate that every single time."

After reading the texts and affidavit I got the impression that unprotected sex was to only happen one time and he was only doing this because SB threatened to expose him and ruin his life.
rsbm.

They definitely got together more than one time. The affidavit has text messages indicating there were at least two unsuccessful attempts before SB conceived in December 2020. See paragraphs 40-45 of the doc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn
Back