MA - Sandra Birchmore, Stoughton, 4 Feb 2021 *former police officer arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just saw your "Registered Nurse" and thought of the nurses who attended MF's wife in maternity and crossed paths with MF.
Assuming she didn't have a home birth.
No home birth. I recall reading she had a C-Section scheduled for the day following SB's death -- gave birth to a son in Newton. Also, I just saw a photo tweeted this week of MF dressed in scrubs/protective clothing holding the newborn. I think the photo might be linked on "the case" podcast.

Newton birth

No home birth. I recall reading she had a C-Section scheduled for the day following SB's death -- gave birth to a son in Newton. Also, I just saw a photo tweeted this week of MF dressed in scrubs/protective clothing holding the newborn. I think the photo might be linked on "the case" podcast.

Newton birth

So she gave birth, most likely, in Newton-Wellesley hospital. It is the larger on that has Labor and Delivery services. And I remember that MF used to be the policeman in Wellesley. I wonder if he and wife lived in Newton/Wellesley area and what made him transfer to Stoughton? Nothing is horribly far in MA, but it is still a drive South. The first time I read about MF, I wondered what would make one transfer from Wellesley, a well-off neighborhood, to Stoughton.

So she gave birth, most likely, in Newton-Wellesley hospital. It is the larger on that has Labor and Delivery services. And I remember that MF used to be the policeman in Wellesley. I wonder if he and wife lived in Newton/Wellesley area and what made him transfer to Stoughton? Nothing is horribly far in MA, but it is still a drive South. The first time I read about MF, I wondered what would make one transfer from Wellesley, a well-off neighborhood, to Stoughton.
That sounds right to me -- Wellesley hospital. From the USDOT link posted upthread, WF was living in North Easton on the date of his arrest. Same address appears on his AW.

187 CHESTNUT ST
NORTH EASTON, MA 02356

That sounds right to me -- Wellesley hospital. From the USDOT link posted upthread, WF was living in North Easton on the date of his arrest. Same address appears on his AW.

187 CHESTNUT ST
NORTH EASTON, MA 02356
Thank you. That’s south of Stoughton. Well, maybe wife grew up in Newton/Wellesley area. Newton-Wellesley hospital is a smaller private hospital.

Plenty of babies round these parts are birthed at Newton-Wellesley. Especially since Norwood Hospital closed after flooding in 2020. They lived in North Easton, so Brockton would have been closest but some prefer the facilities at Newton-Wellesley. And the more upscale sounding name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmasReal~
Back