MA - Sara, 38, Madison, 8, James, 6, Michael Bermudez, 2, slain, W Brookfield, Mar'18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Its actually called the California Paid Family Medical Leave.

The California State Disability Insurance (SDI) program provides PaidFamily Leave (PFL) benefits to eligible workers who need time off work to care for a seriously ill child, parent, parent-in-law, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, spouse, or registered domestic partner, or to bond with a new child entering the family ...

The California State Disability Insurance (SDI) program provides PaidFamily Leave (PFL) benefits to eligible workers who need time off work to care for a seriously ill child, parent, parent-in-law, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, spouse, or registered domestic partner, or to bond with a new child entering the family ...
M
There are many times the general public comments regarding behavior of grieving loved ones post tragedy.

I myself have observed an array of behavior after horrible deaths and accidents.

We all grieve differently and it’s one of the unique features of the human mind. After his marriage there was no one who could become even close to providing the intimate support his wife did, or the feelings he had each time he walked in the door from California. Back to the family he loved.

It’s obvious to me at least, Moses had a strong sense of family. Strong enough to move them to the east coast to give each of them the best opportunities and the most secure life he could.

As 1/2 of a long term, long distance relationship, I came to accept the days my husband had to get in an airplane and fly several hours away to work.

We chose to live far enough away in order to give our children the best most secure and happiest childhood possible. Looking at them now, as grown with family’s of their own, I know it was the right decision.

So it might be time for compassion and understanding. We will never know the pain and devastation Moses has had forced on him. And he is trying to find his way the best he knows how in a very public arena.

M
There are many times the general public comments regarding behavior of grieving loved ones post tragedy.

I myself have observed an array of behavior after horrible deaths and accidents.

We all grieve differently and it’s one of the unique features of the human mind. After his marriage there was no one who could become even close to providing the intimate support his wife did, or the feelings he had each time he walked in the door from California. Back to the family he loved.

It’s obvious to me at least, Moses had a strong sense of family. Strong enough to move them to the east coast to give each of them the best opportunities and the most secure life he could.

As 1/2 of a long term, long distance relationship, I came to accept the days my husband had to get in an airplane and fly several hours away to work.

We chose to live far enough away in order to give our children the best most secure and happiest childhood possible. Looking at them now, as grown with family’s of their own, I know it was the right decision.

So it might be time for compassion and understanding. We will never know the pain and devastation Moses has had forced on him. And he is trying to find his way the best he knows how in a very public arena.
I agree .

And its probably harder since he may feel that his slimey relative may have done it.

What if he knew Locke was guilty of the 1st murder but he never said nothing.

And then Locke ends up killing his family.

That would probably hurt even more.

But let's just hope Locke stays in jail before Moses decides to kill him and ultimately get himself locked up for decades.

So hopefully Moses stays strong and not fall off the deep end. Jmo

I agree .

And its probably harder since he may feel that his slimey relative may have done it.

What if he knew Locke was guilty of the 1st murder but he never said nothing.

And then Locke ends up killing his family.

That would probably hurt even more.

But let's just hope Locke stays in jail before Moses decides to kill him and ultimately get himself locked up for decades.

So hopefully Moses stays strong and not fall off the deep end. Jmo

I cannot imagine the pain this tragedy has caused MB.
The incident and arrest at the pizza shop seems to indicate he is already struggling in the “deep end”. I hope he has the support around him that he needs to survive the horrible loss of his entire family.

its only like 6-8 weeks. I received that when my son was undergoing chemo.

Thanks for the link!

You’re right about the lack of media coverage, but I think that has to do with the family keeping so quiet about the whole thing.

Judging by what we know about Mr. Locke, and DA Early’s statement this week, it seems like this case is heading towards a resolution.

I just want to know WHY?!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ne...Brookfield-Massachusetts-492498651.html?amp=y

Worcester County District Attorney Joseph Early Jr. announced that his office will hold a press conference Wednesday to announce an arrest and arraignment in the murders of Sara Bermudez and her three children in West Brookfield, Massachusetts earlier this year.

The bodies of Bermudez, her 8-year-old daughter, 6-year-old son and 2-year-old son were discovered in the upstairs bedroom of a home on Old Warren Road on March 1.

The district attorney's press conference is scheduled for noon

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.necn.com/news/new-england/DA-to-Announce-Arrest-in-Murders-of-Mom-3-Children-in-West-Brookfield-Massachusetts-492498651.html?amp=y

Worcester County District Attorney Joseph Early Jr. announced that his office will hold a press conference Wednesday to announce an arrest and arraignment in the murders of Sara Bermudez and her three children in West Brookfield, Massachusetts earlier this year.

The bodies of Bermudez, her 8-year-old daughter, 6-year-old son and 2-year-old son were discovered in the upstairs bedroom of a home on Old Warren Road on March 1.

The district attorney's press conference is scheduled for noon
Ok! I’ve been ready for this one for some time. Thank you for posting.

So glad they finally caught this monster. There’s still another open murder investigation, hopefully they can get him on that one too.

I received a timeout early on in this thread, when someone kept saying it was MS-13. It’s usually much closer to home, as this one was.

So glad they finally caught this monster. There’s still another open murder investigation, hopefully they can get him on that one too.

I received a timeout early on in this thread, when someone kept saying it was MS-13. It’s usually much closer to home, as this one was.
I remember there was that rumor about MS-13, but now we all know who was spreading it.

I remember there was that rumor about MS-13, but now we all know who was spreading it.
Me too! And I was one that wasn’t counting that out. The fact that it is this brutal and that it’s family. So awful. Unbearable, really. But, as we all know, it does happen. The burning just seemed to put it over the top for me. But then again, I couldn’t even begin to get into the mindset of someone like that. All IMO. @MassGuy you got a time out?! :-0

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back