MA - Sara, 38, Madison, 8, James, 6, Michael Bermudez, 2, slain, W Brookfield, Mar'18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Follow the link from trackhit, to Sara Mendez fb page. Click "about". Note the sister. Click on sisters fb, and click on "about". Note reciprocal sister link, and cousin. Click on cousin fb page. Note the country of origin.
Sorry, what is "trackhit"? Thanks.

The poster of the first post quoted here is "trackhit."

Lol. Sometimes you have to spell it out. A,b,c,d,e,f,g.............

Lol. Thanks for helping with the link.

Btw. Those kids were too cute to be slaughtered like that. This is definitely a jealous, rage killing which was domestic related. Jmo for now.

Follow the link from trackhit, to Sara Mendez fb page. Click "about". Note the sister. Click on sisters fb, and click on "about". Note reciprocal sister link, and cousin. Click on cousin fb page. Note the country of origin.

Ok. So there you are. The gang link now makes sense (El Salvador) especially with that style of execution. Certainly makes a statement. I really am shying away from domestic. The killing of those beautiful babies was done by someone without a soul. It’s like the dad was mixed up in the wrong thing and they sent a group in to kill his family. It’s more painful than killing him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it safe to assume West Brookfield PD does not have experience with high-profile murder cases like this? Would anyone expect them to turn to state investigators?
Not only do they not have the experience, but they also lack the facilities to do the forensic testing involved in a case like this.
The state investigators may use the FBI to help solve this crime as well Not only because they have additional tools, but also because the husband works outside of Ma.

IF diesel fuel was used to set the fires, and I don't know if that's been confirmed, the fires set might have burned out quickly. Diesel fuel has a higher flash point than gasoline. The missing fuel container is yellow, which apparently indicates it would be a container for diesel fuel.
I was wondering if there was diesel in the yellow can, or gas.
If it was diesel. there are only three reasons I can think there would be diesel at the house.
1) They own a diesel pick up, which could be very well true, seeing as they had a rental business where they would deliver/pick up the bouncy houses.
2) A diesel generator.
3) They may have ran out of home heating oil at one time, and bought diesel until the delivery truck showed up, but if this was true, why would the can have fuel in it still?
I have seen discussion about the source of ignition, and someone mentioned using the stove to light the fire.If the house was heated with gas, I can see that, however, If the home was heated with oil, I would think the stove would be electric.

Well who kills everyone if they are mainly there to only kill one?

1) Someone known to all victims

2) Someone who can be identified later

3) Someone that was hired to kill all

4) Someone that simply wants all dead to cause massive hurt to the hubby.

Now why kill the 2 year old unless he can identify you or you was simply there to kill all?
I pick # 4
Gang related, no mercy.
The 2 year old was in the plans too, IMO. I think the plan was to burn the house in advance.
If I was an investigator on this case, I'd be on a plane to California asking questions.
I have nothing to base this on, it's just my thoughts in a very early investigation.

I have seen discussion about the source of ignition, and someone mentioned using the stove to light the fire.If the house was heated with gas, I can see that, however, If the home was heated with oil, I would think the stove would be electric.

Not always. Up until a few years ago my mother had oil and a propane stove for 50 years.

Where as there were many fires set in different places, it makes me wonder if the kids were in bed sleeping rather than rounded up all together in one room.
If this is true, my guess is this happened later on at night.

I was wondering if there was diesel in the yellow can, or gas.
If it was diesel. there are only three reasons I can think there would be diesel at the house.
1) They own a diesel pick up, which could be very well true, seeing as they had a rental business where they would deliver/pick up the bouncy houses.
2) A diesel generator.
3) They may have ran out of home heating oil at one time, and bought diesel until the delivery truck showed up, but if this was true, why would the can have fuel in it still?

Here's a look at their house

"Relax in the living room by the fireplace and bay window. "
So, there's a fireplace, might explain the availability of matches

https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...rren-Rd_West-Brookfield_MA_01585_M45947-98002

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/10-Old-Warren-Rd-WEST-BROOKFIELD-MA-01585/57674096_zpid/

The Realtor listing mentions a generator hookup.
The Zillow listing shows oil heat.

Not always. Up until a few years ago my mother had oil and a propane stove for 50 years.
Maybe they did have both.
With the house being in a rural area, I am not sure if city gas runs down that road, or not.
Being that the house isn't really all that old, to me, if it was built that way it would be a pain to have to rely on bottled gas, and oil both.
Just a thought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach K
Back