GUILTY MA - Vanessa MacCormack, 30, murdered, Revere, 23 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looking at his facial skin markings, I’d say the $500 per week cocaine habit isn’t his only drug vice.

After 20+ years of being on my own, I have a wonderful, loving husband but my former husband was abusive. It is insidious and usually doesn't just happen at once and builds up over time with emotional abuse turning more and more physical. I left with the clothes on my back when he threatened my life, changed my name and moved VERY far away. Fortunately, back then there wasn't "social media" like today and no real way to find me and without a child, no legal connection. He remarried within weeks of the divorce I heard, to a teenager that worked for his business (I suspected the affair). But speaking from experience, it's SO hard to leave especially if you've built up this fairy tale life to the outside world and if you have a child you may feel you can "work it out". My heart aches for this lovely young woman.

I'm glad you were able to escape, and thank you for sharing your story.

With prolonged use, cocaine can cause hallucinations and paranoid delusions.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/husband-charged-in-slaying-of-mass-second-grade-teacher/

Before murder, Lynn teacher demanded her husband stop buying drugs, prosecutors say

Vanessa MacCormack’s husband was spending hundreds of dollars on drugs weekly, and she vowed that she would consult a divorce lawyer if he did not “shape up,’’ a prosecutor said during Andrew MacCormack’s murder arraignment Wednesday.

Vanessa MacCormack, the mother of a 1-year-old girl and a popular teacher in the Lynn public school system, was slain last Saturday inside the Grand View Avenue home in Revere where she lived with her 29-year-old husband.
Boston Globe 9/27/17
http://www.masslive.com/news/boston/index.ssf/2017/09/husband_of_murdered_lynn_teach.html

They talked about this case on Primetime Justice tonight. She was beaten very badly, even missing a few teeth. The garbage bag he put over her head still had trash in it.

He plead not guilty, his defense says why would he take the time to bleach when he lives there. I am sure LE didn't jump to arrest husband.

I was just looking at the articles and pictures on www.masslive.com and in the earlier photos he does not have that pimply meth look face.

Looks like had been stealing $ all along

Vanessa: "What about when I cash missing"
Andrew: "Nope"
Vanessa: "What about when you took my discover card and I had to cancel it"
Andrew: "what about it"
Vanessa: "did it have to do with this ?"
Andrew: "no"
Vanessa: "what about the time you said you accidentally took out 200"
Vanessa: "I want answers .... It's the least I deserve"

Even going so far to say their acct had been hacked by people in Thailand, stating "the manager said the money will be back in acct by Friday".

She was dead by Saturday afternoon.

Looks like she was done when the "deadline" came and went & still no money...Did she call the bank or did she finally put it all together and was ending it once for all with this DBag.

This part makes me ill...

Vanessa: "Don't you dare get frustrated with me you deserve to be questioned...It seems like you think being nice to me for four days would fix everything but it's not that simple...You never did the things I said would need to happen if you want me to stay with you like going to marriage counseling, stepping it up financially, communicating [with] my family"

She knew deep down...She clearly had been in this sick relationship for a long time.

A Massachusetts man who brutally murdered his wife and left her lying face down in a pool of blood, “with a garbage bag partially full of trash over her head,” will not get a new trial or any other form of relief, the state’s highest court ruled on Tuesday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila
Back