Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "intercepted phone calls" is interesting. When were these phone calls made? Are the McCann's not smart enough to know their phone calls would be monitored? And, the "friends," wouldn't they involved in a cover-up?

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/index.php?storyID=8144

Not that it matters, but note this article was first posted on 8/8/07 (as stated at end of article). Lots of interesting details, however.

Good morning all,

I just wanted to tell you that I posted that pic of the CCC right before shutting it all down for the night. I read your comments this morning and just wanted to thank you for starting my day with a good laugh. Plus, you gave me some good ideas....coffee maker...yesssss :D

I dreamed about this case last night. I am hopeful for some real movement today. When I read that they are bringing Kate in separately from Gerry it gave me chills. It feels like interogation. I always thought that once the PJ had a solid amount of "evidence" that this is what they would do. Lay it all out on the table and see who cracks...

Aside from breaks to ferry the kiddos to school and back, I'll be right here today.

Off to search....

I am so sad for Maddie. My heart breaks for her first and foremost. I know there is probably something wrong with me but I do feel sad and sorry for her parents. If they are involved with what happened to her I truely can't believe it was a delibearte act. If they were involved they have done some terrible things but I still do feel for them. Call me crazy. Just a sad day today.

mjak

I am reading on the Mirror board and the Proboards79 that Kate McCann was driven to the PJ by Gerry and she entered....without Gerry....with a woman. She is there now....

Anyone think that one of them may "break" during the re-interview?

1582535.jpg

Gerry drops wife off for questioning

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1282955,00.html

Separate is very telling....

Anyone think that one of them may "break" during the re-interview?

My gut tells me that if either "break" it would be Kate and I guess it depends on just what the PJ has to say....or evidence to present....

My gut tells me that if either "break" it would be Kate and I guess it depends on just what the PJ has to say....or evidence to present....

I agree. Thanks BTW for all that you do here. I read this thread everyday, but do not post on it much. You are appreciated!

My gut is in a major knot. Will this finally end now.

WOW...following...thanks to all of you for keeping this case moving here and all the updates...I am excited to see something happening here!

oh I am sure IF they are lieing or have lied they by not have their story down pat.

I am no expert, but I think that would be illegal. Quite apart from that, they would be hung, drawn and quartered in the court of public opinion.

Seems to me that the British media should pay for their defense....being on their side has sold millions of papers for them.

While the public outcry would be awful to hear, I do believe the fund may be used for the McCann's legal expenses. In the early days, there was a statement on the website about what the fund could be used for and it included living expenses and legal expenses. There was no clarification between "defense legal expenses" and other types of legal defenses. This was a question I had at the very beginning.... WHAT legal expenses? Why would you incur legal expenses looking for your missing daughter? After posting my questions and getting feedback from other sluethers, I was comfortable with the idea that there might be legal expenses related to the different legal systems between the two countries, costs for interpreters, costs for an attorney to explain the Portugese system, etc.

Salem

PS - Elphaba - I also read that the McCann attorney is filing to have the status of the parents changed from witness to assistant. Interesting concept. I don't think the motion will go far at this point unless the parents have been excluded from the suspect pool.

I am so sad for Maddie. My heart breaks for her first and foremost. I know there is probably something wrong with me but I do feel sad and sorry for her parents. If they are involved with what happened to her I truely can't believe it was a delibearte act. If they were involved they have done some terrible things but I still do feel for them. Call me crazy. Just a sad day today.

mjak

I know what you mean mjak. I was hoping the parents werent involved and I still hope they arent. If they are I hope Kate finds the strength to tell the truth and face the consequences. She must do that for Maddies sake.
IMO

mjak

majak - you are not crazy, just compassionate. I think you are right, if the parents did it, I don't think they meant too. And just aside from that, the guilt they experiencing from having left the children alone has appeared much more evident in the last few weeks (that could be from other things as well). They have even managed to evoke a little sensitivity from me these last few weeks, while we waited for the results, which is saying something.

I have my fingers crossed that the McCanns will not be the "arrests coming within 48 hours." Although, I admit, given the separate questioning etc. that might not be the case.

I can hardly believe this is the FIRST time Kate has been questioned since May 4th. Heck, they might have been able to crack this case months ago :doh:

Salem

oh I am sure IF they are lieing or have lied they by not have their story down pat.

Does it not seem silly that PLE always talks about who will be questioned in the upcoming week? Remember when they took Murat in? The press talked about it for days saying he had an "appointment" to be questioned. I don't understand that part of their system at all. Making appointments to be questioned.

In the US, no one says anything, the police show up at your door, work, where ever and haul your rearend in. There is no forewarning so you can work on your alibi and make sure your statement makes sense.:waitasec:

Salem

Video of Kate arriving at the PJ.... (she's got the cat)

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1282955,00.html

I agree that if there is a "story" that has been nailed down long ago. But, if the have a tape recording or copies of e-mails along with the forensic results....in combo.....could be very difficult to argue with. Plus, cops are cops, no matter where. Interrogation can get brutal (mentally). Let's see how long she stays in there, that will tell alot.

Hard to see but she is still dragging Cuddle Cat along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum