Madeleine McCann found?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the British police who first developed evidence against the McCann.

It was the British police who provided Eddie and Keela.

Wikileaks proves this.

I am unsure why people seem to think Amaral was the only detective in the Algarve.

:dunno:

It was the British police who first developed evidence against the McCann.

It was the British police who provided Eddie and Keela.

Wikileaks proves this.

I am unsure why people seem to think Amaral was the only detective in the Algarve.

LOL, doncha know? He was, he was responsible for everything, gets the blame for all and sundry, nice little scapegoat there, at best, some of the extreme supporters are putting around the internet he kidnapped maddie himself
:floorlaugh:

Catch you later sapphire, i need to figure out certain features in my control panel, to make my websleuth experience easier, dumb blonde that I am
:floorlaugh:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ymond-Hewlett-secret-disappearance-grave.html
Police are making fresh investigations into whether dead paedophile Raymond Hewlett had anything to with the disappearance of missing Madeleine McCann.

The 64-year-old pervert was living just an hour's drive from where the youngster disappeared in the Algarve in May 2007 while she was on holiday with her parents.

Scotland Yard detectives now allegedly want to speak to a couple who the child molester befriended while they were on holiday and who allegedly told them gypsies had approached him asking to buy his children

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...secret-disappearance-grave.html#ixzz2DFGXFFKg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

In other news, Robert Murat, Team McCann Accused #1, has quietly lodged a criminal complaint against one Jane Michelle Tanner, and lodged a second complaint of falsifying evidence for 3 other members of the Tapas 9.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/159124/Expat-is-to-sue-tapas-bar-friends

Note the difference in coverage compared to the renewed Raymond Hewlett blame game. One tiny picture and a couple of sentences buried on page 100.

:banghead:

In other news, Robert Murat, Team McCann Accused #1, has quietly lodged a criminal complaint against one Jane Michelle Tanner, and lodged a second complaint of falsifying evidence for 3 other members of the Tapas 9.

Note the difference in coverage compared to the renewed Raymond Hewlett blame game. One tiny picture and a couple of sentences buried on page 100.

:banghead:

That Article was written in February 2010, nearly two years ago. Nothing has come of it. And no one can be sued for making a statement to The Police. If this was possible then no one would ever make a statement again.

Raymond Hewlett is being reinvestigated by Scotland Yard because of who he was and where he was at the time. His past record was appalling.

That Article was written in February 2010, nearly two years ago. Nothing has come of it. And no one can be sued for making a statement to The Police. If this was possible then no one would ever make a statement again.

Raymond Hewlett is being reinvestigated by Scotland Yard because of who he was and where he was at the time. His past record was appalling.

Can you link that? I wonder if Murat was in receipt of another "settlement"?

Regardless of the outcome, the fact remains that a CLEARED SUSPECT is now on record accusing the McCann of lying, and he felt so strongly he lodged two criminal complaints against them.

It's odd how the British media have ignored this, isn't it? They love reporting when the McCann starts their legal actions, yet all but ignore one taken against them.

We know Murat is innocent...he is the ONLY individual who has actually been officially cleared of involvement.

So, an innocent man, suing the Tapas, for lying about him.

Yet another unescapable piece of evidence that they did lie.

No wonder the Establishment wants to keep it quiet.

:cow:

Can you link that? I wonder if Murat was in receipt of another "settlement"?

Regardless of the outcome, the fact remains that a CLEARED SUSPECT is now on record accusing the McCann of lying, and he felt so strongly he lodged two criminal complaints against them.

It's odd how the British media have ignored this, isn't it? They love reporting when the McCann starts their legal actions, yet all but ignore one taken against them.

We know Murat is innocent...he is the ONLY individual who has actually been officially cleared of involvement.

So, an innocent man, suing the Tapas, for lying about him.

Yet another unescapable piece of evidence that they did lie.

No wonder the Establishment wants to keep it quiet.

What are you asking me to link to?

There is no proof that anyone lied.

The McCanns were cleared in exactly the same ways as Robert Murat was cleared, using exactly the same words. It is stated directly underneath the words used to clear Robert Murat.

I was mistaken about the period of time since this complaint was supposedly lodged. It is in fact nearly three years ago.

What are you asking me to link to?

There is no proof that anyone lied.

The McCanns were cleared in exactly the same ways as Robert Murat was cleared, using exactly the same words. It is stated directly underneath the words used to clear Robert Murat.

I was mistaken about the period of time since this complaint was supposedly lodged. It is in fact nearly three years ago.

This - I have highlighted in red

You state that "nothing has come of it" - so you must be able to link where Murat's criminal complaints against Tanner and the McCann were thrown out of court or dismissed?

Or are you just assuming "nothing has come of it" because the British Media has chosen not to follow the story?

This - I have highlighted in red

You state that "nothing has come of it" - so you must be able to link where Murat's criminal complaints against Tanner and the McCann were thrown out of court or dismissed?

Or are you just assuming "nothing has come of it" because the British Media has chosen not to follow the story?

Can you provide a Link to this complaint ever having been made in the first place, or ever having been taken to a Court?
An article from a Newspaper some three years ago will not do, especially as this same Newspaper has paid out in damages for printing scurrilous lies.

It is not possible to provide a Link to something that never happened. And The Court Lists on The Algarve and elsewhere in Portugal have been scoured. Nothing was found. But perhaps you can do better.

Robert Murat has recently joined The McCanns in demanding that The laws of Libel should not be changed. But he has never stated that he was maligned by The McCanns themselves. And No, I cannot provide a Link to that because that never happened either.

Can you provide a Link to this complaint ever having been made in the first place, or ever having been taken to a Court?
An article from a Newspaper some three years ago will not do, especially as this same Newspaper has paid out in damages for printing scurrilous lies.

It is not possible to provide a Link to something that never happened. And The Court Lists on The Algarve and elsewhere in Portugal have been scoured. Nothing was found. But perhaps you can do better.

Robert Murat has recently joined The McCanns in demanding that The laws of Libel should not be changed. But he has never stated that he was maligned by The McCanns themselves. And No, I cannot provide a Link to that because that never happened either.

Here it is again -

I don't need to provide court documents :lol:

MSM is what we work on around here.

There is the heading in black and white, along with a teeny tiny article. How do we know the reason this hasn't appeared to progress is not because Murat and Team McCann are in negotiations for a cash settlement?

Don't forget, he was very successful at sueing the papers that published the McCann spin. He will never need to work another day in his life, that's for sure. Money talks, sometimes it buys silence too.

The complaint WAS made but seems never made it to court

ITV journalist Kier Simmkns reportes that Murats lawyer confirmes it was in place

So NOT just a newspaper article

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/02/robert-murat-criminal-complaint-against.html

The complaint WAS made but seems never made it to court

ITV journalist Kier Simmkns reportes that Murats lawyer confirmes it was in place

So NOT just a newspaper article

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/02/robert-murat-criminal-complaint-against.html

Precisely.

Now we can ponder on how/why the criminal complaints lodged against Tanner and the McCann disappeared.

Then we can ponder, who may have paid to have a case disappear? The obvious answer is usually the accused, who may or may not wish to be examined in a public forum.

:waitasec:

If that did indeed occur, where did they get the money?

The Fund? Or yet another generous benefactor?

Of course this is all just speculation, I have no reason whatsover to even imply the McCann paid Murat off to go away for ever...except for all of the evidence of the case, the McCann behaviour in general, and a professional knowledge of how these things actually work in the real world.

Hmmm...

The plot thickens. Or becomes even clearer, depending on your viewpoint.

STOP bickering right now. There is no "pro-McCann" or "anti-McCann" or "troll" so stop calling names. If I see it happen again, I (or another mod) will issue a 3-day TO.

This is supposed to be a discussion between mature adults regarding valid sightings of Madeleine, the investigation of those sightings and/or the end result.

The thread is completely off-topic. Either get back on topic or move to an appropriate thread. But stop bickering.

Agree to disagree and/or provide links for your assertions. Don't ENGAGE in bickering.

Be aware that if you respond to a post that is just baiting - YOU will be held responsible. By responding, you contribute to derailing the thread and to keeping a pointless conversation going.

If you have questions, pm a mod.

Thanks,

Salem

From a twitter that is in Portugese, dated Feb 2012 -

According to Portuguese Journalist Frederico Duarte de Carvalho's twitter, the case which is still at the inquest phase and under the secrecy of justice, is taking place at the Criminal Court of Lagos, in the Algarve, and apparently Mr. Amaral has already testified. Jane Tanner has not yet been constituted as an arguida, nor has she appeared in court.

Robert Murat's criminal complaint against Jane Tanner for calumnious denunciation, has already heard some witnesses, and will continue to hear some more, one of which is Ricardo Paiva, the PJ inspector who is currently being called a 'liar' by the McCanns Portuguese lawyer, Isabel Duarte.

Includes msm confirmation of criminal charges -

The wheels of justice turn slowly.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...sons_of_interest_in_case_of_missing_girl.html

"Police have 38 “persons of interest” and new evidence as they open a full investigation of the disappearance six years ago of English toddler Madeleine McCann.

Police probe new McCann leads

“We continue to believe that there is a possibility that Madeleine is alive,” Det. Chief Insp. Andy Redwood, head of the investigation, said in a release on Thursday.

Twelve of the “persons of interest” are British nationals “who we believe were in Portugal at the time Madeleine went missing,” the Metropolitan Police Services in London said.

All of the people under investigation are “from a number of European countries and we are now at an advanced stage of dialogue with each country,” police said"

Cannot help but wonder if some intelligence on Madeleine and possibly other children was gathered after this arrest
http://rt.com/news/pedophile-syndicate-russian-boy-481/

" At the age of 22 months, Adam was sexually abused by his ‘adoptive parents’ for the first time. After that he was abused on a daily basis. The ‘parents’ took photos and video recorded practically everything they did to him.

Later on they made Adam available for sex with other members of the pedophile ring in Australia, France, Germany and the US, for which Newton and Truong had to travel extensively. The investigators have found proof of at least eight men in these countries having contact with Adam when he was between the ages of two and six.

Two of these pedophiles have been charged already: they are American residents John R. Powell, 41, a Florida-based lawyer, and Jason Bettuo, a 36-year-old Michigan tennis coach"

Cops are looking at 38 suspects across Europe?

Um this sounds like she might have been passed around by sex trafficking group!

Please Dear God...

Cannot help but wonder if some intelligence on Madeleine and possibly other children was gathered after this arrest
http://rt.com/news/pedophile-syndicate-russian-boy-481/

" At the age of 22 months, Adam was sexually abused by his ‘adoptive parents’ for the first time. After that he was abused on a daily basis. The ‘parents’ took photos and video recorded practically everything they did to him.

Later on they made Adam available for sex with other members of the pedophile ring in Australia, France, Germany and the US, for which Newton and Truong had to travel extensively. The investigators have found proof of at least eight men in these countries having contact with Adam when he was between the ages of two and six.

Two of these pedophiles have been charged already: they are American residents John R. Powell, 41, a Florida-based lawyer, and Jason Bettuo, a 36-year-old Michigan tennis coach"

Wow. I think you've got something here imho. Maybe he said he met Maddy!

Praying.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ymond-Hewlett-secret-disappearance-grave.html
Police are making fresh investigations into whether dead paedophile Raymond Hewlett had anything to with the disappearance of missing Madeleine McCann.

The 64-year-old pervert was living just an hour's drive from where the youngster disappeared in the Algarve in May 2007 while she was on holiday with her parents.

Scotland Yard detectives now allegedly want to speak to a couple who the child molester befriended while they were on holiday and who allegedly told them gypsies had approached him asking to buy his children

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...secret-disappearance-grave.html#ixzz2DFGXFFKg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

Bringing this forward for you DOTR

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...sons_of_interest_in_case_of_missing_girl.html

"Police have 38 “persons of interest” and new evidence as they open a full investigation of the disappearance six years ago of English toddler Madeleine McCann.

Police probe new McCann leads

“We continue to believe that there is a possibility that Madeleine is alive,” Det. Chief Insp. Andy Redwood, head of the investigation, said in a release on Thursday.

Twelve of the “persons of interest” are British nationals “who we believe were in Portugal at the time Madeleine went missing,” the Metropolitan Police Services in London said.

All of the people under investigation are “from a number of European countries and we are now at an advanced stage of dialogue with each country,” police said"

Bringing this forward too! Very ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member