Madeleine McCann found?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linda7NJ;9899327]So do we have the two different times lines?

Yes. Apparently the one the McCann's gave the night of the abduction and the real one.

They have interviewed lots of people who all gave them some kind of a timeline of what they were doing and what they saw. JMO.

I know there are two different time lines.

I want to see them. Side by side.
I want to see the discrepancies.

Seems quite troubling to me that those intimately familiar, the very night "it" happened, while it's still very fresh in their minds... Could get it so wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

They have interviewed lots of people who all gave them some kind of a timeline of what they were doing and what they saw. JMO.

I am sure that's true. So why is it that all these years later there is suddenly an anouncement that the timeline was wrong?

Why is there an announcement that they are checking phone records? Wouldn't that be pretty much a given for any LE agency? For any civilian that has ever watched "Law and Order" for that matter?

Why release a ridiculously generic description (white male of average height and weight between 20 and 40. Really? Wow that narrows it down alot).

Why, however generic the description is, does the sketch look a lot like GM?

Just stuff that makes me go wonder. Is this really "new information" or just an attempt to rattle the obvious suspects?

I don't know the answer. Just wonderin.

Reportedly the police say that the newest sketch guy may have spoken German. I'm not sure they'd have said so if they wanted to rattle Gerry.

I'm not totally up on all the details of this case, so wondering if someone could answer something for me. Regarding the alleged sighting of a man carring a child wrapped in a blanket, do we know if either of the McCann's were gone from the restaurant during that time? TIA :)

I think the parents had something to do with her disappearance. Those e-fit pictures look identical to Gerry (or at least the one with the big nose and angled jaw does).

There are two things about this "new report" everyone is talking about that jumped out at me.

1. Time line is wrong. As has been mentioned here, the timeline came from the McCann's. So it seems to me that they are saying the McCann's lied. No surprise to me, but this is the closest SY seems to have come to saying that.

2. Checking cell phone records? Whose records? If they don't have an identity for this mysterious new witness, they can't be checking his records. Surely they must have already checked the McCann's records by now? Curious, IMO.

I was also instantly struck by how much one of those sketches resembles Gerry. Conicidence?

Also confused about the reports of a "stranger" in the area. Um, it is a tourist resort. Wouldn't there be quite a few strangers?

I find this whole thing very odd. Some sort of Red Herring? Perhaps some type of attempt to get to the McCann's with the phone record announcement? And publicly calling them liars without saying the words, because, once again, the timeline came directly from them. They provided it that night so errors cannot be attributed to memory.

All very curious.

Sadly, I believe Madeline is dead and the body disposed of by the parents.
I hope I am wrong

I think she is, too, sorry to say-just don't know yet by whose hand.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/madelei...ease-sketches-of-person-of-interest-1.1496650
bbm
" The Metropolitan Police say they are now focusing on the man who was seen near the resort around 10 p.m. that night, carrying a child towards the ocean or the town centre.

Police have also released other sketches based on numerous sightings of different males with blonde or fair hair, seen near the scene where McCann vanished. Investigators said they’ve identified 41 people of interest, including 15 U.K. nationals.

In an investigation update issued on Monday, police said there was an increase in burglaries at the resort where the McCanns were vacationing. The burglaries peaked in April 2007, with two of them occurring in the same area where the girl disappeared, police said.

Police are also looking into four separate charity collector sightings in Praia da L May 3"

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/madelei...of-person-of-interest-1.1496650#ixzz2hisdhygN

Has anyone stated that the timeline was actually wrong? I thought there was a new timeline meaning more info was added in that was not known before. JMO

Unfortunately, I think someone was visiting the country to have sex with a child and someone took Madeleine to meet those needs. I believe a staff member went in a grabbed her (had a key) and gave her to a waiting man for $$$. JMO

I think the parents had something to do with her disappearance. Those e-fit pictures look identical to Gerry (or at least the one with the big nose and angled jaw does).

But that's what we would expect, really... Since they said they thought it was Gerry they would tend to describe someone who looks a lot like Gerry, whether it was him or not.

Unfortunately, I think someone was visiting the country to have sex with a child and someone took Madeleine to meet those needs. I believe a staff member went in a grabbed her (had a key) and gave her to a waiting man for $$$. JMO

If some paedophile wanted a blonde girl, he could go to one of the countries of the former soviet block and get the child, almost without any risk. No kidnaping would be even required, I suppose, just the money for the caretakers.

Another problem I have with this scenario is that the timeline given by the McCanns is pretty tight. Gerry would have to virtually bump into this staff member and the paedo, waiting for him. And McCanns admitted that they left the patio door open. No key required.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24528530

"There had also been an intruder in a property within the holiday complex where a British family with two children were staying the year before, he added.

Police are also looking at possibly bogus charity collectors operating in the area at the time and have released two e-fit images of Portuguese men they would like to identify.

One is of a man aged 40 to 45, who knocked on the door of the apartment where the McCanns were due to stay on 25 April or 26 April between 2.30pm and 3pm, saying that he was a charity collector.

The other, aged 25 to 30, approached a property on the Rua do Ramalhete, near the Ocean Club, at around 4pm on 3 May.

Police have also released e-fit images of two men seen in the area around the time that Madeleine disappeared. Two are of fair-haired men who fit similar descriptions.

One is of a man who was seen twice by the same witness near the flat where the McCanns were staying. He was 30 to 35, thin, with short hair, shaving spots on his face and was wearing a black leather jacket"

I haven't been following this case closely but according to this article the timeline changed because of the eye witnesses. The first witness saw a man carrying a child at 9:20 turned out to be an innocent British man. The Smiths saw the man in the efit carrying a child at 10pm. The Smiths came forward in with this info in 2008.

The sighting has taken on new significance after a man seen carrying a child by the McCanns’ friend Jane Tanner close to their apartment in Praia da Luz at 9.20 was found to be an innocent British holidaymaker who police have tracked down.

Mr Redwood said: “We are almost certain now that this sighting is not the abductor. From 9.15 we are allowed to let the clock move forward.”

It was at 9.15pm when Madeleine was last seen, when her father Gerry, 44, saw her sleeping soundly in bed.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...imewatch-police-receive-2372337#ixzz2hk64CZiM
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members