Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread No. 19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am completely baffled! What has McCann done that remotely competes with the likes of , Alan Johnston ,44, BBC's correspondent who was kidnapped in Gaza for 4 months. Or John Smeaton, now he tackled a terrorist at Glasgow airport last June.
Gerry McCann has done nothing IMHO that warrants any kind of award, far from it.

If he had any decency at all he would ask the newspaper to exclude him from the line up. Surely ppl won't vote for him.

I wish they could find Madeleine dead or alive although preferably alive,it would, if a body was found, hopefully solve what happened to her and either clear the parents or give cause for them to be arrested.

I am completely baffled! What has McCann done that remotely competes with the likes of , Alan Johnston ,44, BBC's correspondent who was kidnapped in Gaza for 4 months. Or John Smeaton, now he tackled a terrorist at Glasgow airport last June.
Gerry McCann has done nothing IMHO that warrants any kind of award, far from it.

If he had any decency at all he would ask the newspaper to exclude him from the line up. Surely ppl won't vote for him.

What McCann has done is to get the attention of the right people. That doesn't necessarily equate to intelligent people.

Looks like the McCann's PR firm have been campaigning for public sympathy again.

All Gerry McCann has done to earn "man of the year" in any country, is make the decision repeatedly to leave his children alone in a resort room. And something bad happened to his oldest daughter.

Hardly the stuff of great achievement, honestly, surely there's someone who has done more or been more worthy of this award.

speechless-smiley-040.gif
speechless-smiley-003.gif
5.gif

Unbelievable!!! :silenced:

If stupidity was a crime, both parents ought to be doing life in prison.:behindbar from that clip...( Fox News)

Who leaves children that young alone? If they showed such lack of feeling and judgement just for some meal then just makes you wonder what they are capable of.

Scot of the year..Pah!!!:mad:

If the Tapas restaurant staff version of the night Madeleine disappeared is true, the more appropriate term is "free-swiggin'."

But as one member said to the press, "We were on holiday. We drank. So what?"

I found this article rather amusing:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...70&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

Even more farcical is the indignation shown by friends of the free-swinging McCanns over this!

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/free-swinging

free-swing·ing (adj.)
Bold and uninhibited: a lawyer with a free-swinging, controversial courtroom style; gave a free-swinging press conference.

WHY do you persist in labelling these people as swingers? :slap:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/swinger

swing·er (n.)
1. One that swings: a good swinger of baseball bats.
2. Slang
a. A person who actively seeks excitement and moves with the latest trends.
b. A person who engages freely in promiscuous sex.
c. A member of a couple, especially a married couple, who exchanges sexual partners.

:slap:
thud.gif

Thank you but I do know the meaning of the word in all its forms and I also know that PH was not referring to any of them given her previous posts on the matter.

I used "free-swinging" in its most ordinary sense, i.e., BOLD.

The McCanns are the boldest and brazenest couple I have seen in a long time, the way they defend their total parental irresponsibility.

"It was like having dinner in your garden"...G. McCann

Bold, audacious, and untrue!!!

From Times Online:

Meanwhile, a former Portuguese police chief said that the McCanns should have been arrested as soon as their daughter disappeared for abandoning their children.
Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, who left the PolÍcia Judiciária this year to head the Portuguese Association for Missing Children, told the 24 Horas newspaper: “When the parents told police that they went to dinner and left the children at home alone, they confessed to the crime of abandonment. The penalty of abandonment is at least three years’ imprisonment.”

From Times Online:

Meanwhile, a former Portuguese police chief said that the McCanns should have been arrested as soon as their daughter disappeared for abandoning their children.
Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, who left the PolÍcia Judiciária this year to head the Portuguese Association for Missing Children, told the 24 Horas newspaper: “When the parents told police that they went to dinner and left the children at home alone, they confessed to the crime of abandonment. The penalty of abandonment is at least three years’ imprisonment.”
Oooooh, interesting!!!

I used "free-swinging" in its most ordinary sense, i.e., BOLD.

The McCanns are the boldest and brazenest couple I have seen in a long time, the way they defend their total parental irresponsibility.

"It was like having dinner in your garden"...G. McCann

Bold, audacious, and untrue!!!

ABSOLUTELY!:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics