Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread No. 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2008/08/20/maddy-prowler-in-the-shadows-115875-20704443/

NewPhotoFit8-08.jpg

Oh dear....

Beyond farce isnt it!
Maybe these jokers, Paul Byrne and Graham Brough (why does ittake two to write crap like that!) are just that, JOKERS!

Incredible - ludicrous!

From October 2007

Daily Mail: http://tinyurl.com/6nvu7l

The nanny told private detectives she went outside the apartment because she received a phone call from her bosses to say there was a problem with rats, according to the Spanish newspaper El Mundo.

It reported: "For that reason, she left the flat briefly. Once outside, she saw something move in the darkness near to the apartment and initially thought it was a rodent.

"To her surprise she then saw a man's shoe. She shouted and the man ran out from the shadows and simply shouted, 'No, no' and fled before the holiday complex's emergency lights came on."

Why don't these people write down their stories???

Oh, good grief!!! This is utter crapola.

Margaret yesterday told the Mirror she saw the prowler hiding in the dark as she left through the back entrance after baby-sitting at apartment 5A of the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz, the year before Maddy was taken from the appartment.

This allegedly happened to the Nanny eight months before Maddie disappeared. It's crazy that the two things could be connected.

But I'm really not surprised that these pictures are starting up again just a day after hearing about the new photographs. It's just red herrings on parade again. I notice the article mentions Good old Jane Tanner, too - Queen of the Red Herrings and bad drawings.

colomom said:
Hi TF,

The story goes that the tourist went through D. Levy to sell the pictures to the highest bidder, on one condition. Whomever purchased them had to give a copy to the PJ.

Kinda weird, I agree.
Thanks for explaining that. I find it very roundabout and weird, too. It's almost as if they wanted the police to get the pictures, but they also want to distance themselves from the investigation.

Oh, good grief!!! This is utter crapola.

Margaret yesterday told the Mirror she saw the prowler hiding in the dark as she left through the back entrance after baby-sitting at apartment 5A of the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz, the year before Maddy was taken from the appartment.

This allegedly happened to the Nanny eight months before Maddie disappeared. It's crazy that the two things could be connected.

But I'm really not surprised that these pictures are starting up again just a day after hearing about the new photographs. It's just red herrings on parade again. I notice the article mentions Good old Jane Tanner, too - Queen of the Red Herrings and bad drawings.

Thanks for explaining that. I find it very roundabout and weird, too. It's almost as if they wanted the police to get the pictures, but they also want to distance themselves from the investigation.

Again your wisdom is "spot on". How many times have the McCanns pulled a witness out of thin air when the heat is turned up on them. This is becoming a joke and a mockery of Poor little Madeleine.

It is so blatantly obvious what they are doing that my 9 year old son can see it. RIP baby girl. I wish I could have been your Mom, I would have treated you right.:rose:

No to mention those drawings are always of non-Caucasian males. :rolleyes: Remember Susan Smith? :rolleyes:

Your theories are very possible Colomon, the one thing that makes me believe these pohotgraphs do indeed exist is that Clarence has not issued an immediate denial that Kate changed her clothes.

Right you are Barnaby!!! In fact, didn't Clarence say "so what if Kate changed her clothes?" :eek:

Salem

closed.gif

Please join us on the new thread here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69317

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SacramentoKing