Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taskforce88

Former Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Thread is open again.

Very major cleanup was required. Posts have been removed, but too many to provide individual explanation (
victim/parent bashing, general off topic, images with no link, irreparable broken quotes or quoted post was removed, etc).

Please do not bring up all the old discussions unless you can state how you think it relates to this current discussion of CB as suspect #2.

Thank you.

ADMIN NOTE:

Do NOT name innocent people (individuals who have not been named by LE as either POI or suspect). If you have to discuss someone other than a victim or a POI/suspect, use initials.

Also stop posting images of random people or children. It is a terrible violation of privacy for people to have their pictures splashed over the internet on a crime sleuthing site.

Sleuth all you want behind the scenes or in private conversations (where you can invite up to 20 members to the convo), but if it's not in MSM, don't bring it to the thread.

IMPORTANT ADMIN REMINDER:

Articles that are behind a paywall cannot be direct quoted. To do so is a copyright infringement.

The whole idea of a subscription is that the content be paid for. Members can provide the link for others who may have a subscription, and can either use the short google hit summary or briefly paraphrase what the content refers to.

Just no direct quoting from the paywalled article itself. There are actually people who get paid to surf the net looking for infringements.

Please report any and all posts that violate copyright law.

Please continue discussion here.

NOTE:

This thread is dedicated specifically to discussion of the German prisoner who has been identified as a suspect in this case. Any hint or discussion of the McCann's having involvement in Madeleine's disappearance is off limits.

ADMIN NOTE:

Please review Websleuths Terms of Service, and specifically The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Posts containing links to FB or other social media accounts that do not belong to either a victim or an officially named POI/suspect are not allowed.

Some posts have been removed but if members are aware of other posts containing the above noted TOS violations, please use the Report feature to let us know so we can remove the post.

As always, members can discuss such things in private conversations (where you can add up to 20 members), but the information is not allowed to be posted on the public threads.

Thank you.

ETA: Typo > "now" was intended to be "not". Big difference there ;)

Please read the following message from Tricia:

Dear Everyone,

This will be a quick message.

We need your help as soon as possible to keep Websleuths from going dark.
COVID-19 cut our revenue drastically. We are slowly creeping back up but we are still very short.
I wish I had the money to handle myself but Websleuths is my full time job.

We have two ways to donate
CLICK HERE TO SEND USING WEBSLEUTHS PAYPAL

CLICK HERE TO GET VENMO and the user name on Venmo is Tricia-Griffith-14

Please DO NOT DONATE ONE PENNY unless you can truly afford to do so.

If you have questions please email rather that post here. My email is triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

This is urgent. Any donation is appreciated.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner Websleuths.com

Sorry to keep everyone in suspense, thx for the PM's and advice

The info is public and in plain sight and tbh I'm surprised someone here on WS hasn't already found it. LE have had it a month today, they haven't told me to keep quiet. Not a theory, no details of this in the media. Nothing totally groundbreaking or case solving.

No FB links here I understand, so just search for Holger Wahnsinn. There is some, but not much info there, but if anyone can find something then you guys/girls can :)

Say hello to poor Charley while you are there woof! woof!

Thank you for the dog-pic. I see the same blanket, as in the one pic, where the dog uses the sofa. ;)

The info is public and in plain sight and tbh I'm surprised someone here on WS hasn't already found it. LE have had it a month today, they haven't told me to keep quiet. Not a theory, no details of this in the media. Nothing totally groundbreaking or case solving.

No FB links here I understand, so just search for Holger Wahnsinn. There is some, but not much info there, but if anyone can find something then you guys/girls can :)

oh wow

Thanks! That is some good new info! I see the FB page is still online and that CB status says divorced?

Last edited:
What do we think about the Anna Stam account?
This must be the lead that a South African businessman i know must be on about the last time we chatted. He was following a Dutch paedophile ring . I think he has given up with RM.

Last edited:
This must be the lead that a South African business i know must be on about the last time we chatted. He was following a Dutch paedophile ring . I think he has given up with RM.

Oh right. It does seem far fetched. The account, I mean. And it implies that MM didn’t die for a while atleast which doesn’t seem to be the information we’re getting from media.

It’s such a detailed account though. I can’t think why anyone would make that up.

So that's up North?

Northern Portugal has been discussed already previously in this forum. Who knows, maybe there is a lead into this.
Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #5

What do we think about the Anna Stam account?
This must be the lead that a South African businessman i know must be on about the last time we chatted. He was following a Dutch paedophile ring . I think he has given up with RM.
She’s the witness who said she saw Maddy in a shop and supposedly she told her the man had taken her from her holiday.
It's quite a story isn't it. You couldn't get more accurate. She was even named. makes me wonder.

Last edited:
This must be the lead that a South African business i know must be on about the last time we chatted. He was following a Dutch paedophile ring . I think he has given up with RM.

It's quite a story isn't it. You couldn't get more accurate. She was even named. makes me wonder.

And she stuck to it for years! It’s so detailed.

Thanks for sharing the find @Sharkbite.

I did a little Boolean search in Google for this alias (HW) which returned a handful of largely irrelevant results except for one...

Clicking on the link sent my otherwise normally behaved phone into a frenzy (dodgy site?) but the listing descriptor in the search results is intriguing, looks suspect to me. Can any of our German speakers translate?

I've copied the text here and attached a screenshot of the search result. Please be cautious if clicking the link as it may direct you to questionable content.
Aus Politik und Prominenz (Kurzberichte) - Umlautfrei.de
Holger Wahnsinn pustet innen. Daneben patentiert er den hitzigen Tobias und konstruiert die statische Cassandra. Natascha Watte kommentiert einen eigenen...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200722-081513.png
    Screenshot_20200722-081513.png
    141.3 KB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics