Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG ok... I'm creating a list of initials that we can refer back to... this is madness!
These are who I got so far:

GeM - for Gerry McCann
KM - Kate McCann
MM - Madeleine
CB - Christian Brueckner
NF - Ni Fehlinger
DF - her father
RM - Robert Murat
SM - Sergei Malinka?
GhM - Ghislaine Maxwell
MT - (CB's apparent bff caught stealing diesel with him) Are we allowed to write his name down?
BP - (scrap yard owner - told court that CB could live with him if released) are we allowed to name him?

Who else needs to be on here either by name or descriptor??
thank you

so good!

That's incredible things on top of incredible things. If a small girl tells a shop assistant "My name is Maddy", adding, "They took me from my holiday" why doesn't she run away, lock doors and call people and police? Why does it take 5 years for this info to be released?

Any info on this French and Portuguese speaking couple?
She also said: "This is not my mummy."
Mummy didn't react?
And the fake mummy told Anna that they were travelling in a station wagon.

There is this resemblance however:
YE1u2NE.jpg

That's incredible things on top of incredible things. If a small girl tells a shop assistant "My name is Maddy", adding, "They took me from my holiday" why doesn't she run away, lock doors and call people and police? Why does it take 5 years for this info to be released?

Any info on this French and Portuguese speaking couple?
I don't believe it.

KM says MM referred to herself as Madeleine.

Abductors wouldn't let her wander around a shop.

There were two of them - therefore, nobody would consider it odd for one part of a couple to remain in a car with a child whilst the other shops. Or one to whisk her quickly to a loo.

The most reliable info we have is German LE who say she died shortly after abduction.

Stats on such sad child abductions would suggest the same.

Why risk abducting an ordinary child from ordinary caring parents with so many abandoned children to chose from.

So I treat it with caution.

OMG ok... I'm creating a list of initials that we can refer back to... this is madness!
These are who I got so far:

GeM - for Gerry McCann
KM - Kate McCann
MM - Madeleine
CB - Christian Brueckner
NF - Ni Fehlinger
DF - her father
RM - Robert Murat
SM - Sergei Malinka?
GhM - Ghislaine Maxwell
MT - (CB's apparent bff caught stealing diesel with him) Are we allowed to write his name down?
BP - (scrap yard owner - told court that CB could live with him if released) are we allowed to name him?

Who else needs to be on here either by name or descriptor??

This is super helpful, thanks for posting.

I have seen other WS topics create a thread for a timeline of events as well as a list of initials for key characters. Might it be worth attaching it to the timeline thread as a list, that way it won't feature in search engine results but still easily accessible for sleuthers?

If this was against WS rules, surely it wouldn't be permitted in other unresolved case threads?

This is super helpful, thanks for posting.

I have seen other WS topics create a thread for a timeline of events as well as a list of initials for key characters. Might it be worth attaching it to the timeline thread as a list, that way it won't feature in search engine results but still easily accessible for sleuthers?

If this was against WS rules, surely it wouldn't be permitted in other unresolved case threads?
I agree. At some point those initials have to be linked to the people involved and I found it incredibly useful.

What would also be useful would be some kind of timeline of the night in question. The Tapas statements and other witnesses like JW and JM. To see if how it pans out and clear up things like purple woman and last known sightings of MM.

Almost her perfect mirror image on window. She even told about a van. They went from Algarve to Netherlands to buy some toys, then returned to Málaga to take the ferry.

More likely a reflection of this blonde "lady" with sunglasses an his forehead, IMO.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200722-123108_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200722-123108_Samsung Internet.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 17
That picture was taken in Málaga. The van is said to have traveled many times between Portugal and Germany and that looks quite plausible.
Not questioning Malaga, I did edit post to Northern Europe :) I just have never read or heard of a specific report of the VW used on these trips, only the Jag and motorhome.

There is this resemblance however:
YE1u2NE.jpg
There is..CB was in Amsterdam,before he was arrested in Italy. This article says ‘ She said that the girl came into the shop in early May last year with a man and a woman and two other children.‘
Portugal police file reveals 'sighting' of Madeleine McCann in Amsterdam
NF has two kids and not much is known about her TL (to my knowledge?)

I wonder if Amsterdam had many CCTV around that time ?

There were so many sightings of MM,most of them them never made the PJ files or MSM. Some sightings were about a German man and most about a blond woman with a child that looked like MM but couldn’t be sure because she was wearing sunglasses. I guess,the airport sightings could be ruled out,due to the cover of CCTV?

It would be a different story if CCTV footage wasn’t recorded over at the restaurant Tunnels in Spain.There were sightings in Spain along the coast.
EXCLUSIVE: Former friend of Maddie suspect Christian B spent months with him in Spain's Andalucia and believes he's guilty - Olive Press News Spain
‘Did he camp near you in the Alpujarras on the Costa del Sol?

Costa del Sol is a paradise for drug dealers,don’t know how that was around MMs disappearance but guess it was already runned by gangs. In another thread on WS the missing of British father and son,it is discussed how bold the drugs trade is there.You can easily be at the wrong place wrong time.Costa del Sol is also called Costa del Crime. (A lot of Dutch drug dealers there)
SPAIN - Daniel, 46, & Liam Poole, 22, British tourists, Estepona, Malaga, 1 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier