Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all about the Money for CB, yes of course he has many perversions which is why he can turn to any direction, animals or old women, if he can make money from it he will, he is a parasite, very damaged and will never stop unless he is stopped, I really think he has done so much more vile things than we know, and I honestly think its like a big spider web with others an even some high up LE getting payouts or worse.
I think it’s all about sexual gratification, and if he can make money from it then that’s a bonus.

I think it’s all about sexual gratification, and if he can make money from it then that’s a bonus.

I think you’re both right. He was said to have wanted to make 1million. He’s a control freak and that spread into his sexual preferences, hence rape (bonus control points for the very young and very old, the two most vulnerable groups in society). He discovered the Dark Web and realised he could make his beloved money from recording something he already knew he was capable of and enjoyed.

Does this mean CB will be off the hook again? I feel so sorry for this brave Irish woman. DNA evidence destroyed after Irish woman 'raped by Madeleine McCann suspect'

Unfortunately this sort of occurrence doesn’t seem to be exclusive to Portugal. I was watching a series on iplayer the other night where a team called inside justice relook at crimes where someone may have been wrongly convicted and one of the cases they looked at there was body tapings and a carrier bag covered in blood. They wanted to relook at the body tapings and the carrier bag due to advances in forensics, but realised after some investigation they had been destroyed! As had the swab from the carrier bag-the crime was only 8yrs old at that point so not 20yrs or something. There is meant to be a 30yr period here in the U.K. for keeping forensic evidence but that hadn’t happened. They couldn’t proceed any further and the man remains in prison even though he was never forensically linked with the murder and insists he was wrongly convicted.

As an aside, a random thought I’ve had is supposing mm was not deceased, would her eye defect be disguisable with contacts? I know you can buy certain colours and and effects like cat eyes, zombie eyes etc and wondered weather something like that would hide her eye defect??

Even my jaw dropped at that one, Dlk :eek: hahaha
I think he would take a largish bag with him to these burglaries. Probably a rucksack so it doesn't impede him climbing? Then if the stolen items include anything large like the plasma screen from 5L he can just carry away in the bag. Even if he has a vehicle a few hundred metres away carrying it in a bag is much less conspicuous than carrying a plasma screen or other large stolen item to the vehicle without a bag. How big were plasma screens in 2007?

I think he would take a largish bag with him to these burglaries. Probably a rucksack so it doesn't impede him climbing? Then if the stolen items include anything large like the plasma screen from 5L he can just carry away in the bag. Even if he has a vehicle a few hundred metres away carrying it in a bag is much less conspicuous than carrying a plasma screen or other large stolen item to the vehicle without a bag. How big were plasma screens in 2007?

30" min to 40" plus

Last edited:
Bit too big for a rucksack

Plasma display - Wikipedia

I don’t get that either, Kiki. They destroyed the evidence in just a few months, it’s too little too late.

I am wondering if they are doing all these on purpose? Telling the lady to forget about her rape case? Destroying evidence all the time? Not noticing CB has been prosecuted for sexual offenses? Not prosecuting CB in Portugal for raping 72-year-old lady?

I did read that the woman who worked there first thought that the girl said that here name was ‘Maggie’ but later she thought it could be Maddie..
Anyway..did anyone here..ever took a look at GMs blog?
There are a lot of pictures, there,info and it gives a good overview of the case/area etc etc.
I cannot link the url,because only MSM is allowed on WS.And yes tabloids too,referring to some post here..,made earlier.

I somehow didn't know GM has a blog! I might have to go take a look! Thanks. Hoping its easy to find!

The items stolen from 5L included a plasma display screen (statement of MdGGAG). How do you envisage this plasma screen was transported by the burglar?

Perhaps by dressing as a staff member (purple uniform) & simply walking out with it? I'm guessing it would be part of the fixtures & fittings, not the personal possession of a visitor, so if anyone did ask what they were doing, they could just say it was being taken for repair.

Picking this post to reply to as the original is in the previous thread...

Just to say that there was quite extensive discussion of 'Holger Wahnsinn' back in thread #8, as it was revealed that CB's nickname in the Skype chat was 'Wahnsinn der Holger'.

This link goes to page 2 of search results for Holger, which points to the relevant posts:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/search/83459741/?page=2&q=Holger&o=date&c[node]=129

Yes, I read that section, was surprised someone didn't hit the nail on the head :)

It looks like Portugal has some really really strange laws:
1) statute of limitations for murder (15 or 20 years I don't exactly remember)
2) Portuguese LE quite often destroys evidence related to unsolved murders
3) maximum penalty is...25 years in prison... I mean, really??? Only 25 years behind bars? o_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:
Unfortunately this sort of occurrence doesn’t seem to be exclusive to Portugal. I was watching a series on iplayer the other night where a team called inside justice relook at crimes where someone may have been wrongly convicted and one of the cases they looked at there was body tapings and a carrier bag covered in blood. They wanted to relook at the body tapings and the carrier bag due to advances in forensics, but realised after some investigation they had been destroyed! As had the swab from the carrier bag-the crime was only 8yrs old at that point so not 20yrs or something. There is meant to be a 30yr period here in the U.K. for keeping forensic evidence but that hadn’t happened. They couldn’t proceed any further and the man remains in prison even though he was never forensically linked with the murder and insists he was wrongly convicted.

As an aside, a random thought I’ve had is supposing mm was not deceased, would her eye defect be disguisable with contacts? I know you can buy certain colours and and effects like cat eyes, zombie eyes etc and wondered weather something like that would hide her eye defect??
yes they could, I often wear them, I have very dark eyes and I can change the col, her eyes were light so I would think a darker col on her would work very well , never thought of that ?

Perhaps by dressing as a staff member (purple uniform) & simply walking out with it? I'm guessing it would be part of the fixtures & fittings, not the personal possession of a visitor, so if anyone did ask what they were doing, they could just say it was being taken for repair.
Yes maybe. But I think he must take some kind of bag to each burglary. For example if the loot includes a laptop he is going to look dodgy carrying a laptop along the street so he would use a bag IMO.

Can you tell me who KY is or a description of how this person relates? I have no idea! You can PM me if you like... I'm hoping to make a list of initials that match descriptions and post a longer list soon! :D
KY jelly i think hes referring to.

he's trying to be funny..and was totally funny re the trailer comment, but this humour is a bit dry and subtle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members