Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sun are now reporting they are digging to search an underground tunnel at the allotment....

That talk before of a Perspex floor....maybe he had fritzl fantasies

Cripes, this gets more and more nauseating.

How public are these allotments? It's one thing to build a tunnel or hostage area in your basement or your own fenced in back yard, but could he really have done that at this garden??

Would love to hear from someone local about the allotments. They look a lot different from the ones I've seen here in Ireland/UK , which tend to be fairly open plan and quite communal in terms of people getting to know one another and recognise familiar faces. I can't imagine anyone having time to start digging tunnels or doing anything other than planting vegetables on our local ones without quickly drawing attention. Would be good to know what the general community spirit is like around those in the area.

I’ve sat with anticipation at many sudden digs of specific areas in cold cases and such and it nearly always ends with nothing of note found. I so hope there is something here that helps whichever family get some answers.

Would love to hear from someone local about the allotments. They look a lot different from the ones I've seen here in Ireland/UK , which tend to be fairly open plan and quite communal in terms of people getting to know one another and recognise familiar faces. I can't imagine anyone having time to start digging tunnels or doing anything other than planting vegetables on our local ones without quickly drawing attention. Would be good to know what the general community spirit is like around those in the area.

Perhaps CB rented a small patch of land from someone and it is that person who has contacted LE? Or maybe someone found something there before, item of clothing, and didn't realise the significance until now?
It looks from the google images to be quite private and secluded with lots of trees, albeit with some residential properties nearby.
I wonder if that's where he had the caravan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23