Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The report suggests sniffer dogs trained to sniff out dead bodies and computer equipment which is a new one on me. Never heard of IT sniffer dogs before . He's kept USBs containing recordings of his crimes before - maybe that is what they hope to find.

I guess if they've excavated it's because the dogs have alerted them to something

The blue bags look like cleared rubbish to me. I don't know if that's the case but if it is could it have been cleared so as not to contaminate anything that might be subsequently dug up?

If it's for testing non of the officers appear to be in forensic suits

I honestly don't think poor little MM survived the night so I don't think they're looking for her body.

The blue bags if they look like coffee cups could just be cops and investigators on site trash being taken away when they are finished on site. I doubt they take evidence to be investigated and shove it all in a garbage bag together.

I wonder how much access CB has to what is going on via MSM. I should imagine if that was a prisoner transport vehicle that showed up yesterday (even if it contained no actual prisoners), his mind would be whirring trying to work out who it was inside. Oh dear ;)

When I read officers fight back tears I thought here we go..... but if you zoom in and inspect the photos... I’m now thinking that there might be something in it now. Or I’m just looking for thing out of desperation I don’t know anymore o_O

Dark unnamed van, 2 People with 2 tents at the field still seem more odd than blue plastic bags. Big box behind the van and something on it's roof.

Still no useful explanation to it.

Drone control? No need for tents with white/red ribbon around it. Maybe we should sleuth on that a little bit more?!

When I read officers fight back tears I thought here we go..... but if you zoom in and inspect the photos... I’m now thinking that there might be something in it now. Or I’m just looking for thing out of desperation I don’t know anymore o_O

To me it's as convincing as a photo of a person mid-jump and a headline saying said person is flying.

so the police have found loads of evidence and are now going to leave the scene for press and public to walk over

<modsnip>

it would have been sealed and guarded
Are the press and public walking over it?

It seems like a lot of faffing about with excavators for an unimportant site IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark unnamed van, 2 People with 2 tents at the field still seem more odd than blue plastic bags. Big box behind the van and something on Drone control? No need for tents with white/red ribbon around it. Maybe we should sleuth on that a little bit more?!
. The only van similar that I can find is usually used for surveillance

Hello, I have patiently tracked every post in all 14 threads. Every single one. I'm in Australia so often only get tantalising reference to removed content from the day before!

Anyway, like you all, I'm desperate for justice for Madeleine, Inga and all the other potential victims.

Regarding the shed..Quote:"The kiosk had its own living quarters but the suspect is said to have spent time in a "shed with a bed" attached to an allotment"

Madeleine McCann: 100 officers excavate land near former trailer home of suspect

Meaning he possibly stayed overnight at the allotment at times? I read elsewhere that this wasn't technically allowed.

Also regarding the smell of CB, my partner has twice been involved in the autopsy of large animals, and I will never forget the horrific smell when he returned from work. These animals stink when alive, but the corpse smell was a very distinctive, highly offensive odour. At the time, I called it the smell of death.

I've often wondered if the scent detected by the cadaver dogs related to clothing CB wore, clothes reserved for his crimes. May have been washed, but still retained the smell of death.

I'm also wondering if CB's kiosk stocked plastic bags, and if these were likely the same as those very specific ones used to conceal body parts in the Monika P case.

Great sleuthing by everyone so far, hope we get some answers soon.

ADMIN NOTE:

Just a reminder that Websleuths does not tolerate snark, rudeness or personalizing, and especially toward new members who are not yet familiar with our Rules.

Address the post and not the poster. If you can't post with courtesy and respect, just don't post or you may experience a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

Hello, I have patiently tracked every post in all 14 threads. Every single one. I'm in Australia so often only get tantalising reference to removed content from the day before!

Anyway, like you all, I'm desperate for justice for Madeleine, Inga and all the other potential victims.

Regarding the shed..Quote:"The kiosk had its own living quarters but the suspect is said to have spent time in a "shed with a bed" attached to an allotment"

Madeleine McCann: 100 officers excavate land near former trailer home of suspect

Meaning he possibly stayed overnight at the allotment at times? I read elsewhere that this wasn't technically allowed.

Also regarding the smell of CB, my partner has twice been involved in the autopsy of large animals, and I will never forget the horrific smell when he returned from work. These animals stink when alive, but the corpse smell was a very distinctive, highly offensive odour. At the time, I called it the smell of death.

I've often wondered if the scent detected by the cadaver dogs related to clothing CB wore, clothes reserved for his crimes. May have been washed, but still retained the smell of death.

I'm also wondering if CB's kiosk stocked plastic bags, and if these were likely the same as those very specific ones used to conceal body parts in the Monika P case.

Great sleuthing by everyone so far, hope we get some answers soon.

Welcome!
Huge well done for reading all 14 threads!
A huge feat!
Nice points and q's that we all look forward to finding out the answers to.
The blue bags in MP's murder were from Italy I read somewhere?
Maybe a link here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member