DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taskforce88

Former Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Thread is open again.

Very major cleanup was required. Posts have been removed, but too many to provide individual explanation (
victim/parent bashing, general off topic, images with no link, irreparable broken quotes or quoted post was removed, etc).

Please do not bring up all the old discussions unless you can state how you think it relates to this current discussion of CB as suspect #2.

Thank you.

ADMIN NOTE:

Do NOT name innocent people (individuals who have not been named by LE as either POI or suspect). If you have to discuss someone other than a victim or a POI/suspect, use initials.

Also stop posting images of random people or children. It is a terrible violation of privacy for people to have their pictures splashed over the internet on a crime sleuthing site.

Sleuth all you want behind the scenes or in private conversations (where you can invite up to 20 members to the convo), but if it's not in MSM, don't bring it to the thread.

IMPORTANT ADMIN REMINDER:

Articles that are behind a paywall cannot be direct quoted. To do so is a copyright infringement.

The whole idea of a subscription is that the content be paid for. Members can provide the link for others who may have a subscription, and can either use the short google hit summary or briefly paraphrase what the content refers to.

Just no direct quoting from the paywalled article itself. There are actually people who get paid to surf the net looking for infringements.

Please report any and all posts that violate copyright law.

Please continue discussion here.

NOTE:

This thread is dedicated specifically to discussion of the German prisoner who has been identified as a suspect in this case. Any hint or discussion of the McCann's having involvement in Madeleine's disappearance is off limits.

ADMIN NOTE:

Please review Websleuths Terms of Service, and specifically The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Posts containing links to FB or other social media accounts that do not belong to either a victim or an officially named POI/suspect are not allowed.

Some posts have been removed but if members are aware of other posts containing the above noted TOS violations, please use the Report feature to let us know so we can remove the post.

As always, members can discuss such things in private conversations (where you can add up to 20 members), but the information is not allowed to be posted on the public threads.

Thank you.

ETA: Typo > "now" was intended to be "not". Big difference there ;)

Please read the following message from Tricia:

Dear Everyone,

This will be a quick message.

We need your help as soon as possible to keep Websleuths from going dark.
COVID-19 cut our revenue drastically. We are slowly creeping back up but we are still very short.
I wish I had the money to handle myself but Websleuths is my full time job.

We have two ways to donate
CLICK HERE TO SEND USING WEBSLEUTHS PAYPAL

CLICK HERE TO GET VENMO and the user name on Venmo is Tricia-Griffith-14

Please DO NOT DONATE ONE PENNY unless you can truly afford to do so.

If you have questions please email rather that post here. My email is triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

This is urgent. Any donation is appreciated.

Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Owner Websleuths.com

This post lands at random and addresses some posts that were removed yesterday and some questions relating to a list of names/initials.

Please do not discuss any tips that are being or have been sent in to law enforcement. The whole world can read here and WS is not in the business of tipping criminals off to what is taking place in an investigation.

Soliciting or discussing private messaging is not allowed on the thread. If you want to PM with someone, just do it without announcing it on the thread.

Remember that ALL images require a link to the approved source. It is a violation of copyright law not to give credit to the source of their work.

Rude, personalizing attacks on other members are absolutely not allowed and will result in temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

It is okay to develop a list of initials/names for major case players and other individuals who may have been named in Mainstream Media or by LE in relation to the case. For individuals that have not been named in this case, it is advisable to use initials only and a description of how they may be related to the case without using their names on the list.

Click here for an example of a list that was done in another case to give an idea.

We then link it in the Opening Post and it will get carried forward in each subsequent thread that is opened. If new names come up, just Report on the post and Moderators will make revisions for you.

Any questions, please private message a Mod or Admin rather than posting them on the thread and taking the focus off the actual case.

Thanks.

Far too many TOS violation occurring in this discussion.

ALL members need to read Websleuths Terms of Service (aka The Rules) and familiarize themselves with what they agreed to upon joining Websleuths. The two thread titled "Etiquette & Information" and "Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc" contain the most important information that you need to know. Those rules are linked in my signature line at the bottom of this post.

If it is your theory or opinion, make that very clear rather than stating it as fact. Info stated as fact must be supported by MSM links, otherwise your post will be removed.

If what you state as fact cannot be supported by MSM or LE links, your post is considered rumor and rumors are NOT ALLOWED. "I read it somewhere" does not count to support your post. It will be removed.

ALL IMAGES require a link to the source. If you post an image without a link, it will be removed. That is a total waste of your time and effort, and ours.

Mods and Admins do not have time to babysit any thread 24/7. If members can't post responsibly and the TOS violations continue in this thread, it will just be closed with access only to a Media *NO DISCUSSION* thread.

Please read The Rules and post accordingly.

... All the below have been named in MSM in relation to the MM case and their initials used throughout these threads.
<rsbm>

Thank you Dlk79. Great work.

A link has been added to the opening post of this thread that connects to your above post. The link will carry forward whenever a new thread is started. At any time, members can just go to the opening post and click to take them to your post.

If members wish to have names added, just use the Report feature on the post (or jump off any post) to provide the new info and we will update your post.

PS: If we ever get time, we will go back and post the link in the previous 12 threads. Don't know when that might be but we'll try.

ADMIN NOTE:

A reminder that rumors, hearsay and innuendo are not allowed at Websleuths.

It is one thing for a member to make a mistake, but members who knowingly and repeatedly disregard this policy, just because they want to discuss what they want to discuss, face a loss of posting privileges.

ADMIN NOTE:

Just a reminder that Websleuths does not tolerate snark, rudeness or personalizing, and especially toward new members who are not yet familiar with our Rules.

Address the post and not the poster. If you can't post with courtesy and respect, just don't post or you may experience a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

Madeleine suspect's neighbours fear 'German Maddie could be buried in cellar'
The current tenant of the home in Braunschweig, tour guide Sabina Sellag, is said to be in “such a panic” that she has been sleeping outside

Her friend Thomas Tager told The Sun: “She is terrified.

“She has begged police to come with search dogs. She said to me ‘I’m worried I am sleeping on a dead body’.”

A neighbour, who did not wish to be named, told the Mirror: “She is convinced Inga is under there. That cellar was built by a previous tenant.

"Christian B removed the floorboards and jumped into it.

"There was loads of rubbish inside and he added to it. The new tenant is in such a panic.

"She has spent a week sleeping outside.

"It is strange there is a cellar as they are forbidden in gardens. He was a small-time criminal.”

It comes after officers this week launched a two-day search at an address in Hanover where Christian B allegedly stayed in 2010.

The 43-year-old child sex fiend, who is the prime suspect in the search for Madeleine, lived at the isolated garden house in Hanover for three years.

Now locals in Braunschweig want a similar search of a small garden house where he lived from 2013 to 2016.

They claim he lifted floorboards to access a 20ft cellar there and fear he may have hidden Inga's body there.

"Madeleine McCann's suspected kidnapper has launched a fresh attempt to get out of prison just two days after scrapping his first parole bid."

"The lawyer, who maintains Bruecker had nothing to do with Madeleine's disappearance, claims the police have known about the allotment for years.

He said: 'The site has been known to the authorities for years. So far, however, it has not been of any interest."

Madeleine McCann suspect launches SECOND bid to walk free | Daily Mail Online

"Madeleine McCann's suspected kidnapper has launched a fresh attempt to get out of prison just two days after scrapping his first parole bid."

"The lawyer, who maintains Bruecker had nothing to do with Madeleine's disappearance, claims the police have known about the allotment for years.

He said: 'The site has been known to the authorities for years. So far, however, it has not been of any interest."

According to Fülscher the allotment was known to the authorities in the investigation of another case for years, yes. But that doesn't mean anything, even if that investiagion had nothing to do with the current murder-investigation. Why should there have been the need to excavate the ground, if L.E. investigated for driving without licence e.g. and knew CB's possible whereabouts?

IMO Fülscher just babbles around a bit, because he couldn't do anything else in that media-effected case by now.

Yes, exactly that. I know it's highly speculative and subjective, and not necessarily in the spirit of sleuthing, but there's a lot to be said for hunches IMO, especially from those who have been watching the case from the outset. I'm not sure any previous suspects linked to the MM case have had such prominence or length of time in the public eye?

I would be very concerned about the state of our justice/media complex if CB turned out to be innocent of these crimes that he is directly or indirectly being linked to.

Thanks for your response. :)

Madeleine suspect's neighbours fear 'German Maddie could be buried in cellar'
The current tenant of the home in Braunschweig, tour guide Sabina Sellag, is said to be in “such a panic” that she has been sleeping outside

Her friend Thomas Tager told The Sun: “She is terrified.

“She has begged police to come with search dogs. She said to me ‘I’m worried I am sleeping on a dead body’.”

A neighbour, who did not wish to be named, told the Mirror: “She is convinced Inga is under there. That cellar was built by a previous tenant.

"Christian B removed the floorboards and jumped into it.

"There was loads of rubbish inside and he added to it. The new tenant is in such a panic.

"She has spent a week sleeping outside.

"It is strange there is a cellar as they are forbidden in gardens. He was a small-time criminal.”

It comes after officers this week launched a two-day search at an address in Hanover where Christian B allegedly stayed in 2010.

The 43-year-old child sex fiend, who is the prime suspect in the search for Madeleine, lived at the isolated garden house in Hanover for three years.

Now locals in Braunschweig want a similar search of a small garden house where he lived from 2013 to 2016.

They claim he lifted floorboards to access a 20ft cellar there and fear he may have hidden Inga's body there.

Any experts on German law know what the evidence required for a warrant is?

I feel the LE will know nearly everything about CBs life. They'll have records in various systems and administrative departments, even if he's went off grid and tried to use cash, it's impossible to go completely under the radar as he needs some level of access to public services and administration (e.g. vehicles). I'm certainly sure they'll know where he's lived and his social circles - there's the implication that there's been digital forensics in the past so I think it's likely they've been able to create a picture that way.

That suggests to me that the first search is really significant as it would imply that they have some probably cause, in relation to MM, to take to a judge/justice dept. If it was a case of them being able to say 'well this guy is a bit dodgy and we can pin him for [x] heinous crimes so speculate he could have done this', I'm not so sure if that's quite enough for deep searches of everywhere he's been over his entire life.

It could perhaps be that this search gives the necessary info the LE need to get other searches.

I have been thinking about how could he manage it all both financially and in between jail times.
How dedicated someone could be to kind of keep building cellars, travelling to Portugal and back, changing towns.
Maybe the cellars were for drugs growing, too? Or maybe he lived of these videos he was making?

have you tried to map a financial chronology for CB from as early as 1995?..

to me there is a hint of him being 'less desperate' after 1996 and 2007. And I dont know how he afforded to set up a kiosk and own or leased all of these different properties, have more than 1 car, etc.

I'm not convinced that his Kiosk was anything more than a way to be near kids, and didnt make any actual profit.

Whilst i dont know either way, ive been advocating the angle of many people involved, and i know others are advocating CB essentially on his own, so in the interest of keeping that going, suppose he received payment for an abduction in 1996?

this allowed him to put down lease payments for one or more properties, and perhaps large quantities of weed (50kg+), which he then traded back and forth from Germany to Portugal/Holland/Spain. At 50kg thats not far from $500k Australian (200k Euro/$350k US), so he'd be making $20k+ per transaction i would guess.

Returns diminish though unless you are not spending and doing petty theft only, the money eventually runs out. So you look for a new big payday.

Rinse and Repeat.

So a German bought the VW van for 5000€ and then let deteriorate parked as scrap?
Sounds fraudulent in some way.

There's a number of things about BP that don't seem right. There was however this article (and similar others) with quotes from his son about the vehicle:

The son of the German scrap dealer who bought a VW camper van from the McCann suspect told how police turned up last year to take it away for forensic examination.

He said Brueckner would occasionally leave the van at their premises but in 2015 sold it to his father for £4,500.

Last year Portuguese police seized the vehicle.

The son, who did not want to be named, said: ‘Christian sold my dad the van around 2015 and we used it afterwards as our family vehicle.

‘It was a little rusty but had a good engine.

Maddie McCann suspect sold his VW campervan in 2015 to a car scrapyard - Culture - ReadSector

He was quoted as being a car dealer early on in this, that's a very easy front from money laundering. I could see why it's something LE are really interested in. I don't think they are accusing anyone he's ever sold to as being criminals but if one of them come out and said "Oh, we actually bought that piece of *advertiser censored* for a few hundred euros and he reported it ten fold", that could be really important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper