Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, Herr Super, did CB ever claim his innocence? I missed that.

Isn't this the same story for CB but with different names.

It really is. I think they're on a hiding to nothing with this.

Wolters from the off has emphasised that placing that phone in CB's hand on the evening of the 3rd is crucial to their investigation. Enough time has lapsed since he made that public plea to suggest that no caller is ever going to come forward, for the multitude of likely and entirely plausible reasons discussed on earlier threads.

Which makes me wonder where that leaves the investigation?

Last edited:
You're right, Herr Super. Even though those seem to be journalist's conclusions as there are no such transcriptions from Herr Fülscher's words.

He never said that, not even once, in last "Sexta as 9".

I liked this one:

Busching last night told The Sun: ‘I don’t give a **** what [his] lawyer says. [Christian Brueckner] is guilty.’

Last edited:
You're right, Herr Super. Even though those seem to be journalist's conclusions as there are no such transcriptions from Herr Fülscher's words.

He never said that, not even once, in last "Sexta as 9".

I liked this one:

Busching last night told The Sun: ‘I don’t give a **** what [his] lawyer says. [Christian Brueckner] is guilty.’

0:39

Please, Super! "Innocent until proven guilty"...

That's simply a truth that prevails since French Revolution until a sentence is read .

Detectives in Portugal are convinced junkie Euclides Montiero was involved. Police say signals from his phone show he was near the McCanns' holiday flat when the three-year-old vanished in 2007.
But his family said the waiter swapped and sold mobiles to escape detection as he mixed with drug dealers. His sister Paula said he must have passed the phone to someone else before Madeleine disappeared as she "knows" he was nowhere near at the time. Paula said: "He was always swapping or selling his phones around that time. "The phone isn't proof he was near Madeleine McCann's apartment. I know he wasn't there."

Isn't this the same story for CB but with different names. When a house is left open at night, all sorts of people could wander in and take a child, it seems it's such a bloody difficult case because there is no evidence. They have a pretty good suspect in custody so it makes sense to smoke him out if it is him, if he knows he has nothing to lose. Obviously i have no idea what the material evidence is, it could be a dead body image, but i'm guessing they cannot pin it on CB.

It is not the same because EM never told his friends he was involved but CB did

It would be good if it was recorded. No wonder FF is breaking his hand bones in front of camera.

If it has been recorded, it wouldn't be usable, due to inadmissable evidence. Spies, sent by police and especially other inmates, to sound out a suspect, are hardly not allowed at a trial. Very tricky here in Germany and mostly a breach of fair trial principle.

But a possible inmate that has been told about it out of free will, and maybe about pure perp-knowledge, would be very useful.

Gosh, how many blu eyed, German-speaking, mask-wearing rapists who make records of their victim ordeals live in Algarve then?
Algarve is a large area with population circa 0.5million, same size as Manchester. I'm sure if you did some digging in Manchester news, you'd find many similar cases. In a population of 1/2 million, yes it is extremely common in every large region that there are a few cases like this.

Algarve is a large area with population circa 0.5million, same size as Manchester. I'm sure if you did some digging in Manchester news, you'd find many similar cases. In a population of 1/2 million, yes it is extremely common in every large region that there are a few cases like this.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-30 at 11.51.39 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-30 at 11.51.39 PM.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 36
Possibly, if the Manchester versions of HB, MS and MT collude a story to earn a few grand.

They're all arguing with each other. MT divines things after watching Netflix. MS can't even set eyes on HB, the fella he boarded in his home after he left prison and didn't share his secret from Orgiva. What's PK thinking about all this? Maybe he's fathering some exquisite delicatessen or charcuterie to concoct next week.

Last edited:
A lot depends on what the DNA evidence was, that didn't match CB's. If it was just material taken from the apartment (eg hairs) it may not have been from the attacker anyway.

What I mean is it is not good for HB that she may not get closure, I don't know what DNA they had as I thought all that was destroyed by PLE ? Potential DNA evidence from a rape which the victim believes may have been committed by the Madeleine McCann suspect was destroyed on the orders of Portuguese prosecutors DNA from rape victim believes may have been Madeleine McCann suspect destroyed

Based on HB's accounts over the years, I'm skeptical if LE even attempted to secure DNA at the outset, certainly from an intimate source.

"The police were just so lax, they never took samples or anything, even though the sheets were still covered in blood,” Hazel lamented"

Also, the accidental transfer of DNA from other guests who came to her aid is a possibility:

"With her hands still tied and naked, Hazel ran from her apartment and was helped by a group of men returning from a night out. They gave her their clothes so she could cover herself."

It's also worth noting her conviction prior to the assault that someone had been in her apartment on previous occasions.

"She lived in an flat in the hotel where she worked. She felt uneasy there but put it down to being on her own.

“I felt as if somebody had been in my room. I don’t know why. I just did,” she said.

Soon after, she discovered that the money she had saved up for her parent’s visit had been stolen and her possessions had been moved."

And final snippet, his hood was a black leather mask.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...rrowing-rape-ordeal-live-on-air-30921788.html

Rape survivor reveals ordeal to encourage others to ‘be kind’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member