Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody in here has any belief, that CB is responsible for all of these crimes. But wouldn't you agree that many things could be easier, if he would coorporate instead of letting the world know, that holy water must be served in hell, before he will say anything by his solicitor?

Or is his solicitor not really working for CB himself?

Maybe CB did took MM and HCW does have "something" after all ? Maybe he did rape the Irish woman or did expose to children in Portugal ? Maybe he did masturbate in front of the 10 years old girl ? He did commit some crimes that we all are aware about, CB is not a saint, I did never stated that i was sure he was cleared/innocent on MM case, did I ? We don't know.

IF CB does have a link to MM case or if for example raped the Irish woman or is guilty on a crime that they are checking like the allegations of that 10 year girl he wouldn't co-operate would he ?

If FF ends up saying something about a case that he is unsure for the CB to be clear he will end up in bad position if later CB is found to be guilty of.

Just because I think that HCW could be more honest and direct it doesn't mean that I believe CB to be a good person as well and just because I'm sure that CB is cleared/innocent in some cases (and i'm happy with that) it doesn't necessarly mean that I do think he is cleared of all accusations made against him on the media.

It's the middle point, not the extremes.

Now assume that CB is guilty in the Irish woman case/rape, if FF does defend CB in public on that case and later is found to be guilty FF will loose credibility when/if CB is accused/charged on MM case, so i think FF will not risk to do that as well. I think FF will do the other way, he will "use" the cases that he is sure CB to be clear as "example" because if he is correct on those he will be correct about MM as well (in the eye of the public). And FF after all aready admited that CB could had lied and be the one who took/kill MM, correct ?

I think that is why for example FF on those latest "news" talked about the CT case that could be checked very fast with DNA samples (like we know for sure it was done one Claudia Ruf) but didn't mentioned the other sex crimes like 10 years old girl and Irish woman rape. But it's just what i can conclude with the data that it's available for now.

Very interesting and "clever" movement from FF.

HCW is using media/journalists to "manipulate" masses is "making believe" that CB did commit many other crimes related to missing/killed children so that his "link" to MM can stick "better" so FF is doing the other way, it's making comments about cases from where CB can be excluded because if at the end on the media/press they had no choice apart from telling that CB was excluded from let's say 10 other cases on the "eyes" of people it's more likely to be clear on MM case as well.

Problem with this is that even if CB is excluded in all other cases he can still be the one that did the MM case and even if he did more cases he might still be clear on MM one, at the end of the day it's just playing with what people think instead of placing a proper/formal charge.

Why would HCW need to manipulate the masses? German jurisprudence is not based on tv ratings or mass plebiscites. This is not America and George Floyd case.

‘You are talking about CB like some unruly teenager caught shoplifting once. This is a convicted dangerous sex predator and skilled burglar. Let’s not forget that.

Sure, so charge him. Charge him for crimes that you know he did it. But not for crimes you know he didn't.

Why would HCW need to manipulate the masses? German jurisprudence is not based on tv ratings or mass plebiscites. This is not America and George Floyd case.

You tell me, i don't know, i'm not HCW. But i would like to know why would they keep on pushing on shaddy books/journalism/media stuff that they know 100% to be lies as true to make CB to look like involved in more stuff, stuff that they know they will never ever be able to even point him as suspect ... If someone like HCW provides interviews and alows for books to be sold with that stuff even knowing it's not true you tell me why ? If it's not manipulating people by the use of media instead of directly charge CB only for what they can try to charge him what is it then ?

If you can explain why HCW allowed for information that he knows FOR SURE to be lie to be publish just to make CB look like linked to more cases that he is i would love to ear it.

Charge him for crimes that you know he did it. But not for crimes you know he didn't.

I think most likely charges are coming. Considering the complexity of this case, and the importance of both justice and protecting society, I trust the pace (speed) of this investigation.

He hasn't been "charged with" crimes "known" to be committed by others. But some of those cases, they don't "know..." (IMO)

If you can explain why HCW allowed for information that he knows FOR SURE to be lie to be publish

HCW controls what can be published??

(Quotes RSBM. My opinions only.)

I think most likely charges are coming. Considering the complexity of this case, and the importance of both justice and protecting society, I trust the pace (speed) of this investigation.

He hasn't been "charged with" crimes "known" to be committed by others. But some of those cases, they don't "know..." (IMO)

I think charges are coming for Hazel Behan providing Portuguese Police retained the DNA profile of the attacker and it’s a confirmed match to CB.

In the playground incident CB was caught in the act so this seems straight forward.

The attack of the girl on the beach will be difficult to prove probably.

On MM, no idea. I hope he will be charged but I am not sure now if HCW has enough.

I think that IF charges are coming they will be related to Hazel Behan and the playground incident.

I think that HCW will "use" the extra time that CB will "gain" in jail to keep on delaying MM case/charge up untill CB is about to be free. Hope that i'm wrong but honestly don't see HCW to make a move now.

According to dutch media behind a paywall and using my very limited dutch reading skills it looks like, CB has been ruled out in the Carola T. case.

If this is true (and if DNA of killer was found on CT body and compared with CB excluding him) i just hope that now HCW do comment about it.

To be fair that JC book does look like a "mess" made by JC himself but i think HCW do have some "responsability" in clarifying things even more because he keept participating in podcasts, interviews, etc ....

I think charges are coming for Hazel Behan providing Portuguese Police retained the DNA profile of the attacker and it’s a confirmed match to CB.

In the playground incident CB was caught in the act so this seems straight forward.

The attack of the girl on the beach will be difficult to prove probably.

On MM, no idea. I hope he will be charged but I am not sure now if HCW has enough.

They didn't retain the DNA evidence though.............

IMO It'll be very hard to secure a prosecution in this case - HB can't even ID her attackers face. Maybe his 'scars' but doubt that's enough even with known MO and the fact that FF says CB has no 'scar' on his leg/bottom.
I think HCW may get a prosecution in the playground incident as there seems to be quite a few witnesses.

"One problem they will face is that vital forensic evidence with potential DNA was destroyed on the orders of a judge, a common practice in Portuguese cases where no suspect is identified."

Police in Portugal reopen rape investigation after claim against Madeleine McCann suspect

jmo

Last edited:
I'd be interested to know whether Portuguese Police actually secured a DNA profile from CB's hair, left at the DM rape scene. It doesn't look like it.

Blood and semen were left at the scene of HB's rape. If a profile had been secured from all samples, one would like to think DNA profiles would have been cross checked?

2 gruesome rapes yet seemingly no DNA profile? Shocking IMO.

Yet LE later pushed the 'inconclusive' DNA results as MM's!

Last edited:
They didn't retain the DNA evidence though.............

IMO It'll be very hard to secure a prosecution in this case - HB can't even ID her attackers face. Maybe his 'scars' but doubt that's enough even with known MO and the fact that FF says CB has no 'scar' on his leg/bottom.
I think HCW may get a prosecution in the playground incident as there seems to be quite a few witnesses.

"One problem they will face is that vital forensic evidence with potential DNA was destroyed on the orders of a judge, a common practice in Portuguese cases where no suspect is identified."

Police in Portugal reopen rape investigation after claim against Madeleine McCann suspect

Have read that ,it's best to ask a lawyer to put a request in for securing evidence,like DNA,when something bad happens to you,

I'd be interested to know whether Portuguese Police actually secured a DNA profile from CB's hair, left at the DM rape scene. It doesn't look like it.

Blood and semen were left at the scene of HB's rape. If a profile had been secured from all samples, one would like to think DNA profiles would have been cross checked?

If the samples had been obtained in a proper way! I read about ash of cigarettes in some probes! We'll see!

Now assume that CB is guilty in the Irish woman case/rape, if FF does defend CB in public on that case and later is found to be guilty FF will loose credibility when/if CB is accused/charged on MM case, so i think FF will not risk to do that as well.

FF has already defended CB in public.

"Christian B's lawyer Friedrich Fulscher said: "Hazel B has said the perpetrator had a noticeable tattoo or birthmark on his right buttock, but you can exclude Christian B because he doesn't have anything like that."

and MM.....................

"Mr Fulscher said: "Both the main witnesses are the worst witnesses. They are criminals, accusing each other of drugs and alcoholism, having Alzheimer's and telling lies. You can't believe anything they say, yet the court said they were reliable witnesses."

The disappearance of Madeleine McCann: Have they got the right man this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam