Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that, Superdad. That's useful.

So essentially we're back to guessing/speculating about exactly what it is that HCW has (in non-forensic and non-concrete evidence terms) that still confirms his (paraphrasing) 'if you knew what I know, you too would have no doubt' belief that CB is the one.

Well, I make you right on this. I think that's about where we (the public) are.

Is this Aussie case looking more like the Shannon Matthews one rather than MM ?

Is this Aussie case looking more like the Shannon Matthews one rather than MM ?

NO! Neither and it's pointless comparing cases imo.

No speculation here regarding parents. They've had enough of that conspiracy cr@p online and unfounded accusations for the past couple of weeks!
Let's leave them be.

Last edited:
I was only asking as word is already going round elsewhere .

Just watched on Sky Crime channel recently released 2 part doc. from Aus. (7 News ) about W.Tyrell case. MM case gets mentioned in it due similarities.
The main suspect..FA ..is like CB ...having previous offence history...but vital evidence to convict is not fully there yet.
Like CB / MM scenario it appears FA may have had a tip off then went to location and took opportunity to abduct.
Could demonstrate that hypothesis of CB getting a tip-off then taking advantage of MM vulnerability is not unrealistic.

Last edited:
Does anyone have details of the boat owners from the files (Vol 2, Apenso 8 - page 456 possibly)?

I was looking for the names of the Ru skipper & Ru-UA crew members on this boat.

You probably saw this already..appears lower down on relevant page…doesn’t have names though..

“ Snark': GB flag; no port of registry or registration number; constructed 2007;
RU owner\skipper (44) with RU (30) and UA (Ukraine) (70) crewmen.
Arrived in Lagos from Cascais on 4 May and sailed on to Marbella on 5 May. “

P.J. POLICE FILES: BOAT MOVEMENTS BETWEEN 1/5 AND 7/5/07

Last edited:
Have I missed something or has MWT already published his documentary report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
P.I_Ms.Wilson