Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Google translate from what is not behind the Faz paywall, leniency it seems.

Actually, the penalty for drug trafficking on a larger scale is up to 15 years. But the Schleswig-Holstein jury court was lenient towards Christian B. It is to be expected that the accused will "let the conviction serve as a warning and will not commit any more criminal offenses in the future, even without the effect of the penal system," the verdict said. Even then, there was no lack of court-proof warnings to Christian B. At the time of the conviction in Niebüll, the native Franconian had already been convicted of child abuse, resistance to law enforcement officials, forgery of documents, driving without a license and two counts of theft. The district court nevertheless issued Christian B. a “favorable social prognosis”,

Maybe this came from the Salema assault it was in broad daylight and he was completely naked , I’m sure SF had access to these police reports .
Wandering around naked on a beach in broad daylight sounds a peculiar thing to do, unless it was a beach used by naturists.
How on earth could he think he would avoid detection for the assault ?

Wandering around naked on a beach in broad daylight sounds a peculiar thing to do, unless it was a beach used by naturists.
How on earth could he think he would avoid detection for the assault ?
Can't but help think there is some distinguishing mark/s that makes him stand out, assaulting them alone would scare them , but to be able to recall who it was?, also there's no suggestion of the attacker blindfolding the rape victims, so they could see some distinguishing mark about his person.

Is this the car park CB was parked up in ?

Boca Do Rio, the rock pools are at either end of Salema beach with the next beach being Praia Boca Do Rio . Allegedly CB scaled part of the cliff and walkways to escape. Is it possible we can map that out ?

Last edited:
Has anyone read that the older victim on the video later when CB put off his mask is clearly to see and he put a pillow on the victims head an then the video stopped?
could that mean this case is possibly a murder case? Well we donknow if today she would be still alivel
„The sequence of events is very similar, and the woman also spoke English. However, she was not petite, but rather corpulent and wore the swimming goggles that the American woman had not reported. After the perpetrator beat and raped the woman in the video with a whip, he pulled off his mask. According to the witness, it revealed Christian B., who at the end of the video had taken a pillow and pressed it on the face of his victim. At this moment, the sequence broke off.“ FAZ is a serious newspaper but I never heard of this before:

This rape of another older woman was said to have taken place in her own home, in her own bedroom, not in CB's farmhouse, so if she was actually murdered, then surely her body would have been discovered? Unless of course CB disposed of her body but that would involve him removing her from her home, in which case surely her family/neighbours/friends would have alerted police to her disappearance? And in which case, a record of her disappearance/death would exist and her name would be known.

I'm just trying to make sense of things, Hygge. The details surrounding the rape of a second older victim are confusing.

ETA. If you read P.3 of the PressReader article, you'll see it's equally confused as to which older victim is being referred to although it does at least appear to suggest that whatever 'older' rape was seen on video, it did not take place in the same setting as the video of the assault on the young girl. That, as far as we can go on, based on other reports, did take place in CB's house.

Last edited:
This rape of another older woman was said to have taken place in her own home, in her own bedroom, not in CB's farmhouse, so if she was actually murdered, then surely her body would have been discovered? Unless of course CB disposed of her body but that would involve him removing her from her home, in which case surely her family/neighbours/friends would have alerted police to her disappearance? And in which case, a record of her disappearance/death would exist and her name would be known.

I'm just trying to make sense of things, Hygge. The details surrounding the rape of a second older victim are confusing.

ETA. If you read P.3 of the PressReader article, you'll see it's equally confused as to which older victim is being referred to although it does at least appear to suggest that whatever 'older' rape was seen on video, it did not take place in the same setting as the video of the assault on the young girl. That, as far as we can go on, based on other reports, did take place in CB's house.
The official statement by the BKA says this old woman was raped at her home. No idea who she is or if she is still alive. It was the first time I read at the end of the video CB put a pillow on her face and the video stopped. No idea if this is true but the FAZ is a very credible newspaper.

Maybe this came from the Salema assault it was in broad daylight and he was completely naked , I’m sure SF had access to these police reports .

Yes she did and it's noted in JC's book as the Mother having said CB 'had several marks (or scars) on his body.'

Source (My Search For Madeleine - Jon Clarke page 343.

Is this the car park CB was parked up in ?

Boca Do Rio, the rock pools are at either end of Salema beach with the next beach being Praia Boca Do Rio . Allegedly CB scaled part of the cliff and walkways to escape. Is it possible we can map that out ?

Possibly the car park at Boca do Rio beach or Praia das Cabanas Vehlas, where CB frequently stayed also according to (JC MSFM Page 348)

The official statement by the BKA says this old woman was raped at her home. No idea who she is or if she is still alive. It was the first time I read at the end of the video CB put a pillow on her face and the video stopped. No idea if this is true but the FAZ is a very credible newspaper.

Doesn't mean he suffocated her though.

IMO this could be part of his MO.
HB said CB asked her to put a sheet over her head as he left, so maybe the pillow over the face of the other victim was a similar act.
DM was asked to sit down and stay in the bathroom for 10 mins when CB left her apartment according to JC's book (page 263)

He could have said the same to all 3 victims.

"Ms Behan's hands were still bound behind her back when her assailant leaned her over a small bench and put a sheet over her head. She feared she was about to be killed, but he then backed out of the door, put his shoes back on and ran off"

Last edited:

Yes, but the point is the one I made above, that it's unlikely she was murdered since she was in her own home and would, if murdered, be a known quantity. The alleged pillow over her face is neither here nor there.

Doesn't mean he suffocated her though.

IMO this could be part of his MO.
HB said CB asked her to put a sheet over her head as he left, so maybe the pillow over the face of the other victim was a similar act.
DM was asked to sit down and stay in the bathroom for 10 mins when CB left her apartment according to JC's book (page 263)

"Ms Behan's hands were still bound behind her back when her assailant leaned her over a small bench and put a sheet over her head. She feared she was about to be killed, but he then backed out of the door, put his shoes back on and ran off"

That statement is contradictory.
If her hands were bound behind her back how could she cover her face ?
If her face was covered, how would she know he backed out of the room ?

Yes it seems the court found the men must have watched 3 rapes between them

Both watched the teenager but one watched an older corpulent woman who spoke English and wore swimming Googles with paint while the other watched a somewhat younger woman who spoke Italian?

Neither saw the American woman.

Key to credibility appears to be the similarity to the American rape which they could not have known about.

I wonder what they have to corroborate this. Its a bit flimsy without complainants compared to HB and the American

FAZ reports that the forensics from HB are not a match for CB - I had forgotten about that. The quote is not attributed to anyone specific, but is attributed to PJ sources. I wonder what happened with that?

I shall re-post his charges.

Germany/Portugal - *Charged (Oct. 11, 2022) - an elderly Italian lady (70-80 yrs old) (tied up & raped the victim. He then hit the victim several times with a whip. The accused is said to have recorded the entire event with a video camera). Took place around the same time (between Dec. 28, 2000 to April 8, 2006) on the Praia da Luz, Algarve, Portugal.

Niner, where did ^ 'Italian lady' originate from? I don't see it in the charge sheet?

I thought the 'Italian lady' (referred to as such because she was heard on video uttering an Italian word/s) was the 'middle-aged' one allegedly filmed tied to a beam in CB's farmhouse (where the assault also on the young girl took place), as opposed to the (70-80yr old) elderly lady raped in her own home, which the charge refers to.

Last edited:
Niner, where did ^ 'Italian lady' originate from? I don't see it in the charge sheet?

I thought the 'Italian lady' (referred to as such because she was heard on video uttering an Italian word/s) was the one allegedly filmed tied to a beam in CB's farmhouse (where the assault also on the young girl took place), as opposed to the (70-80yr old) elderly lady raped in her own home, which the charge refers to.

I must have gotten the "Italian lady" from a news article that someone posted here when the charge sheet mentioned a 70-80 year old woman. i can always change it - if you find anything different. Or actually take out the words "Italian woman".

edited to add - I have taken out the words "Italian woman" in my notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024