Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That blows Clarke's credibility out of the water then. Mr "I think they expect to find 2 or more bodies here"
Don't really think so, I just think he is speculating as we all are to a degree.

But we do know there are other missing children and CB has been questioned in relation to at least two of them. From what I know quite often murderers use the same deposition sites, maybe that is assumed to apply even to suspects.

Don't really think so, I just think he is speculating as we all are to a degree.

But we do know there are other missing children and CB has been questioned in relation to at least two of them. From what I know quite often murderers use the same deposition sites, maybe that is assumed to apply even to suspects.
he said he was confident which is more than just speculating imo

Or something she was wrapped in, like a blanket, rug or even tarpaulin.

I'm really doubtful, that this would be a good place, to get rid of some evidence. CB wasn't the only drifter visiting this place in may of 2007. It is and already has been a tourist's hot spot, already in 2007.

Of course, even that spot should have had it's more or less discrete locations, but would you drive to a tourist hot spot with an abducted child?

No, imho they are looking for something particular, connected to the case indirectly. Maybe something that would be easy to find for CB, years or decades after being hidden in some way.....

Perhaps the search will be extended to Barragem Bravura, close to Odiaxere. My opinion.

I think the "underworld" informant is a witness that saw CB (and/or his vehicle) in Arade on May 2007 days 4, 5, and/or 6 ... JMO.

I was in three Spanish TV programs (yesterday and today) talking about the case. Tomorrow a radio interview.

From the Telegraph

The prime suspect in Madeleine McCann’s disappearance visited the Algarve reservoir just days after the girl vanished, a source close to the Portuguese investigation has said.

Christian Brueckner was said to have gone to a promontory at the Arade dam, currently being searched by police, “some days” after the three-year-old went missing in May 2007.

German detectives are understood to have been told by a “very credible” source who knew Brueckner that he had visited the reservoir, an area he called his “little paradise”, in his camper van.

I think the "underworld" informant is a witness that saw CB (and/or his vehicle) in Arade on May 2007 days 4, 5, and/or 6 ... JMO.

I was in three Spanish TV programs (yesterday and today) talking about the case. Tomorrow a radio interview.
Do you have an opinion on whether they’ll find anything during these searches? im unsure if hiding a body or material in this manner would fit a profile. Thanks

From the Telegraph

The prime suspect in Madeleine McCann’s disappearance visited the Algarve reservoir just days after the girl vanished, a source close to the Portuguese investigation has said.

Christian Brueckner was said to have gone to a promontory at the Arade dam, currently being searched by police, “some days” after the three-year-old went missing in May 2007.

German detectives are understood to have been told by a “very credible” source who knew Brueckner that he had visited the reservoir, an area he called his “little paradise”, in his camper van.
So he:
  • Was living there at the time
  • Has previously broken into houses to sexually asault women
  • Is a convicted paedophile
  • Received a 30 minute phone call an hour before she went missing
  • His phone pinged a cell tower near where she disappeared on the same night
  • Sold his car the next day
  • Fled the Country
  • Told somebody in a bar, on the 10th anniversary of her disappearance, he knew what happened
I mean, when you look at it like that, you can see why they might think he did it.

This might have got lost amongst the search news, but OG were only given £110,000 in funding for the coming year.
MADDIE SEARCH

Madeleine McCann cops given £110k of government money to keep search going as divers scour lake in Portugal​

But the sum approved has been cut by two thirds from the previous year under Home Secretary Suella Braverman, who was appointed in October last year.

So he:
  • Was living there at the time
  • Has previously broken into houses to sexually asault women
  • Is a convicted paedophile
  • Received a 30 minute phone call an hour before she went missing
  • His phone pinged a cell tower near where she disappeared on the same night
  • Sold his car the next day
  • Fled the Country
  • Told somebody in a bar, on the 10th anniversary of her disappearance, he knew what happened
I mean, when you look at it like that, you can see why they might think he did it.
Nobody blames anyone for thinking that but they've been telling the world for three years he definitely did do it. But they appear to be unable to backup the bravado.

The night photo of CB in front of the van - had we established beyond any doubt where it could have been taken? I remember I had searched for a location close to a lake??? But I cannot find my notes...
I still believe, the photo you are talking about has been altered. In my own honest opinion, i would like to see two pictures at last, showing MM together with the T3 Westfalia.

But Arade does not show any clue of ropes between wooden poles, unfortuneatly.....

i suspect that they went in looking for anything resembling clothing, so those bags contain pretty much anything found made from cloth, to be examined at the station.
Important to note that Maddies pink pyjamas would be anything but pink at this stage, so any old rag could be
I’d those bags did contain fibre then it was a very quick find. I noticed it went into a German vehicle - so probably on its way to a lab somewhere. I thought it may have been soil samples. Looked like a big brown paper bag - which are sometimes used for soil samples

I'm really doubtful, that this would be a good place, to get rid of some evidence. CB wasn't the only drifter visiting this place in may of 2007. It is and already has been a tourist's hot spot, already in 2007.

Of course, even that spot should have had it's more or less discrete locations, but would you drive to a tourist hot spot with an abducted child?

No, imho they are looking for something particular, connected to the case indirectly. Maybe something that would be easy to find for CB, years or decades after being hidden in some way.....

Killers tend to stick to areas that they are familiar with, as unknown places bring unknown risks. It is a pretty large reservoir, and he may have buried the evidence at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member