Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why dont you look it up just like i did?.start here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

When looking, can you please find what % of pedos act on their impulses?

I for one cant figure out how these people know that they are pedos if they havent acted at least once.., or the 5% figures come from known events (meaning even more that arent known)
I meant act on it in terms of kidnapping. A high percentage will act on it by downloading images. Some will not act it at all.

Does anyone else remember reading about an ex gf who said CB cut the top off his camper van to turn it into a bath! He filled it with water! I can't find the link now. Will keep looking. It's a very bizarre thing to do to a van. I mean, he's a car mechanic, he could get cash for the vehicle, yet he turned it into a bath? I wonder if there was evidence of MM in this van, and it was his way of destroying it. JMO.

The German police has his van and it was not turned into a bath.

Does anyone else remember reading about an ex gf who said CB cut the top off his camper van to turn it into a bath! He filled it with water! I can't find the link now. Will keep looking. It's a very bizarre thing to do to a van. I mean, he's a car mechanic, he could get cash for the vehicle, yet he turned it into a bath? I wonder if there was evidence of MM in this van, and it was his way of destroying it. JMO.

The German police has his van and it was not turned into a bath.

The German prosecutor has milked the Maddie angle for the publicity which is what I said a week ago

We've been played

They have nothing.

Me too. If they had decent evidence they would have charged him. They had a whole 7 years to do it and nothing! The media appeal was a desperate attempt to get something useful because they knew they messed up in 2013.

Well they are investigating him for murder and he said they have 90% evidence for that. That doesn’t sound like they have nothing to me. They need their smoking gun. Someone, somewhere knows something and they need to come forward. I really hope they do. Madeleine deserves justice in a world that treat her so cruelly.

Last edited:
German prosecutor confirming they have no forensics and it's all speculation!

'Mr Wolters told the Mirror there is no forensic evidence to show Maddie is dead.

And despite previously saying he believes suspect Christian B killed her quickly, he said: “It was only personal opinion and speculation.”

Earlier this week the prosecutor said he believed the child had been killed.

He told The Times: “My private opinion is that he relatively quickly killed the girl, possibly abused her and then killed her.''

Madeleine McCann could still be ALIVE, German prosecutor admits
Wow, although I do agree that is probably the case,
even if the figure is 1%, then that's still 100,000 in Portugal alone. so instead of 100 pedos in PdL, there would be 20.
it still seems like a lot to me, but thats what the data tells us. i didnt just make it up.

P.S the figure is 0.4% for women, and the estimate of males is 10 x the female's number. There are quite a number of sources that say that 5% is a realistic estimate.

What i find scary is that 5 out of 10 houses believe in God. o_Oat least where i am...lets all pray that the case is solved. hopefully by someone whos not praying and actually investigating. ;)

Well they are investigating him for murder and he said they have 90% evidence for that. That doesn’t sound like they have nothing to me. They need their smoking gun. Someone, somewhere knows something and they need to come forward. I really hope they do. Madeleine deserves justice in a world that treat her so cruelly.

Where have they said 90%?

The German system works like this - you have an investigation phase where you gather evidence. If you have enough evidence for a reasonable chance of conviction. You charge.
That first stage is only supposed to prove this person is a suspect. Then you go to a phase where a judge tests that evidence.

He has not been charged in 7 years. So they have not got beyond the 'suspicion' stage.

What do you guys make of that man that was knocking on doors in PdL asking for money for an orphanage that did not exist?
The e-fit of him has a strong resemblance to the pig farmer nearby. (The pig farmer was questioned about MM, but dropped as a suspect). The pig farmer was once convicted for the rape of a teenage girl though. This all seems shady and the connections to CB, if the e-fit is of him, are too evident: the orphanage, the mention how to dispose of a dead body
I‘m not saying, he did it, but he could be a further accomplice

Speculating...
Pig farmer???

Even if that statistic is right (and I’m not sure it is) only a tiny amount would act on their impulses. Disturbing non the less.

Thanks for putting things in perspective. Every thought about sex with children disturbs me very much, but like you say there is a difference between people who have sexual feelings for children and people who act on them. Having feelings for children is not a choice....acting upon it is.

CB IMO has proved to be a disgusting person, not only pedosexual but also a "power hungry" sadist.

According to this site "only" 1% of male population has this preference. Stop it Now! Wat is pedofilie

Pedophilia is a sexual preference that, according to international research, about 1% of the male population lives with.

A pedophile is an adult person who is sexually attracted to children who do not yet show secondary sex characteristics (voice reduction, hair growth, breast development, ...). This is often based on children under the age of 13. Some are attracted to children only, while others are attracted to both adults and children. According to the classification system for psychiatric disorders, pedophilia falls under paraphilias, sexual preferences that deviate from the prevailing standard.

Pedophilia is often confused with pedosexuality; sexual behavior related to children. Pedophilia as a sexual preference is not a criminal offense, but performing pedosexual acts is.

I havent seen anywhere describing the Carolina ....name i cant recall murder on this site..has it been mentioned?

It was a case led by Amaral and he was convicted of coercing a confession, which was later recanted. His focus was on the parents of the child and it seems that he was convinced of their guilt. Only one of them confessed, yet both served 15 years +. (mum and dad)

Are you talking about Joana Cipriano? Mother and uncle arrested.

can we add some more detail this excellent timeline?
like the conversation on the day before maddie went missing, and that there was a sighting of maddie in late may possibly, and that he then moved back to germany in early 2008?

Perhaps you can add sighting of MM at Alcossebre, Spain, together with a German-speaking man who entered a VW van plate BMS1049 from Germany. May 28, 2007.

something else to consider is that despite the seemingly powerful circumstantial evidence, 5% of the male adult population have a liking for children in an unhealthy way.
Portugal has 10m people and Germany has 80m (?)...so that means that in Portugal alone there are 500,000 pedos.
There are 92,000 sq km in portugal so that's 5 pedos per sq km.
PdL is listed as an area of 21km2. So there should be 100 pedos there.
maybe thats why these cases are so difficult to solve..

Tim, not all 10m people in Portugal are males.

In my opinion this is nothing more than a tatic. He mentioned that she is most likely dead, then the McCanns were demanding evidence, why they believe they know that. They, the German police, in fact have no hard tangible evidence so what does the prosecutor do, he backpaddles...
I think we should read / listen between the lines: German police are treating this disappearance as a murder investigation instead of a missing person's investigation.
Treating it as a murder investigation (based on statistics/evidence/what ever), hopefully more doors will be opened bringing more opportunities to dig further.

I think we should read / listen between the lines: German police are treating this disappearance as a murder investigation instead of a missing person's investigation.
Treating it as a murder investigation (based on statistics/evidence/what ever), hopefully more doors will be opened bringing more opportunities to dig further.

I don't think there is any secret info here. He has come out very clearly now and said this is all speculation and there is nothing to prove she is dead.
'
''Mr Wolters told the Mirror there is no forensic evidence to show Maddie is dead.

And despite previously saying he believes suspect Christian B killed her quickly, he said: “It was only personal opinion and speculation.
n his latest comments on the investigation, Mr Wolters conceded there is "a little bit of hope" that she is still alive.

He told the newspaper: “Because there is no forensic evidence there may be a little bit of hope.
“We don’t want to kill the hope and because there is no forensic evidence it may be possible.”'

This fits with Bruckner never being charged in 7 years, not a viable suspect.

From a german source, translated.

"The public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig and the Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) continue to pursue new traces in the "Maddie" missing person case . However, there is still no decisive evidence against the main suspect, a 43-year-old man who was last registered in the Braunschweig region. "It is not enough for an arrest warrant or an indictment," said Hans Christian Wolters from the Braunschweig public prosecutor's office on Friday.''

So what we have in reality, is the media digging up every bit of info about a man that hasn't been arrested on suspicion of anything. He cannot even be arrested and questioned on what they have.

"Maddie": Hinweise reichen noch nicht für Anklage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member