Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, for crying out loud ... he has been evaluated, that's why there is an expertise. Do you not know what "expertise" means? It's a forensic (in this case psychiatric) evaluation. BKA is the Bundeskriminalamt, they are LE.

Please provide a link to where a Psychiatrist has actually sat down and spoken to CB and has written a psychological report (not that we would be privy to that anyway) and it more than likely has not been carried out yet due to the fact that CB is just a suspect and he is not willing to speak to the LE>

As I said before he has been profiled, by a criminal profiler.

I'm sorry that you can't see what the difference is , and I'm sorry if you're feeling exasperated by this and rudeness and aggression towards me doesn't help.

ETD

Last edited:
Replying on my own post upthread.

Now the McCanns claimed/stated on here Official Find Madeleine Campaign they have no lawler on their payroll, what should we think of this? The NDR is not a back-alley tabloid. In the garbage can?
possibly he has been their lawyer at some point, but isn't after the statement was released.

so much misinformation going on in the last few days though, it is difficult to keep up, and keep on top of. what is true, what is fiction?
would this be the same problem for CB's lawyers, and CB himself?

... do we also question whether the official campaign statement is 'the truth'?

Please provide a link to where a Psychiatrist has actually sat down and spoken to CB and has written a psychological report (not that we would be privy to that anyway) and it more than likely has not been carried out yet due to the fact that CB is just a suspect and he is not willing to speak to the LE>

As I said before he has been profiled, by a criminal profiler.

I'm sorry that you can't see what the difference is , and I'm sorry if you're feeling exasperated by this.

Oh dear, I posted the link several times, the German word "Gutachten" means a psychiatrist evaluated him. I know what the difference is, but you don't understand the difference between a profile and an expertise (they are, among other things, used at trials where a psychiatrist talked to the perp and evaluated him).

GOSH!
So is the media making up statements from Clarence Mitchell?

"Clarence Mitchell, the McCann family spokesman, told The Sun that the letter had been sent but added: “Kate and Gerry simply do not comment on private correspondence received from police and nor will they be giving a running commentary.”

without getting personal (and banned) this spokesperson is a spin doctor. He leaves me feeling uneasy with his interference and story making. Many of the anti-McCann stuff is due to his attempts to keep it in the news. This includes planting stories that were simply not true or never happened.

Oh dear, I posted the link several times, the German word "Gutachten" means a psychiatrist evaluated him. I know what the difference is, but you don't understand the difference between a profile and an expertise (they are, among other things, used at trials where a psychiatrist talked to the perp and evaluated him).

Gutachten means report, that's all -
I'm not going to go to war with you - just give in now please?

without getting personal (and banned) this spokesperson is a spin doctor. He leaves me feeling uneasy with his interference and story making. Many of the anti-McCann stuff is due to his attempts to keep it in the news. This includes planting stories that were simply not true or never happened.

I completely understand why the MG's wanted to keep MM's disappearance in the media from day 1. But the media is a cesspit, a double edge sword, your friend one minute, enemy the next as we have seen over the years in this case.

Believe the meaning was that they have a very strong belief that she was murdered but are not able/willing to divulge what particular evidence has led them to that conclusion.
Oh, that's right

Gutachten means report, that's all -
I'm not going to go to war with you - just give in now please?

I didn't follow the discussion and I hope everything is going to be settled between the two of you. Gutachten means assessment.....(evaluation if you like) :)

Last edited:
Interesting article here about girls being abused in holiday homes in the Algarve before MM.
Not CB however.

Madeleine McCann police seek intruder who attacked girls at holiday homes | Madeleine McCann | The Guardian
The chilling reconstruction in the Netflix documentary in which a dark-haired man was knocking on the door of a holiday home just outside PDL and staring in at the three-year old girl when the mother was talking to him - I wonder if this was the story they're referring to?
Later, when the mother came down the stairs, she found the same man in the house and talking to the child - he fled.
Anyone read that in a news report?

I completely understand why the MG's wanted to keep MM's disappearance in the media from day 1. But the media is a cesspit, a double edge sword, your friend one minute, enemy the next as we have seen over the years in this case.

I think they got the brunt of it through the deluge of info put out there. Discredited and invented stories were pushed by this spokesperson to undermine LE and push a narrative. Crime doesn’t work that way, it goes where the evidence leads it

Why 'vehicles' (plural)? Which other vehicle has been ruled of no direct interest, apart from the dark coloured Jag?

(edited for clarity)

If the vehicles are not of direct interest in MM's case, and they released the info to jog memories, I wonder who they're trying to connect to the cars, and why? The Jag is said to be in Germany at the time when MM disappeared but how do they know this? Has a witness come forward to confirm? Have they got video evidence perhaps of it crossing a border, or parked somewhere??? They must have something more than what they've shared to be so sure that they've got their man in this case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams