Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somethings bugging me about his face,pretty sure hes had a nose job and possibly a chin implant,his left ear looks slightly pinned back too,he looks so different in pictures dont you think

To be fair, my ears used to stick out as a youth, but in middle age they have, luckily for me, got kind of pinned back and don't stick out at all (with no surgery of any kind). Characteristics can change over time.

Maybe they were, but no different to probably every other European country who'd qualified that year, who'd also have been watching all the matches.

What happened to HB was appalling and the way she was treated in the aftermath was even more appalling but maybe let's not try and make monsters out of the Portuguese for loving their football. HB was grimly failed by the police who attended, no question, but let's not let that become HB was failed by an uncaring Portuguese at large.

I mean,come on!. No body is blaming the Portuguese for loving their football they are just pointing out that a lot of people would have been distracted so there was an opportunity for an attacker to go unnoticed, please dont interpret every post that mentions Portugal or the Portuguese as an attack or an insult.

Somethings bugging me about his face,pretty sure hes had a nose job and possibly a chin implant,his left ear looks slightly pinned back too,he looks so different in pictures dont you think

I find he looks slightly different I every photo I have seen of him,but then dont they say that about psychopaths anyway?

Maybe they were, but no different to probably every other European country who'd qualified that year, who'd also have been watching all the matches.

What happened to HB was appalling and the way she was treated in the aftermath was even more appalling but maybe let's not try and make monsters out of the Portuguese for loving their football. HB was grimly failed by the police who attended, no question, but let's not let that become HB was failed by an uncaring Portuguese at large.
respectfully, you are way off in your insinuation. please don't twist what i have said. there is absolutely no suggestion in any of my posts that the portuguese are monsters for loving their football.
i am pointing out how the careful-planning burglar/attacker/abductor may have used the situation as an opportunity. his friend said as much.

I find he looks slightly different I every photo I have seen of him,but then dont they say that about psychopaths anyway?
It isn't unusual for sexual offenders to have their faces "re-arranged" by other prisoners. Less likely to happen in juvenile detention though.

ETA
Might explain scarring on thigh

seems very unlikely - there would be evidence of that having happened, plus guns aren't quiet, even with a silencer attached.

Wouldn't we also expect blood pools, spatter...?? Wasn't the scene absent of these as far as we know?

I was thinking the same, you can see that it is CB in all the pictures, but still his appearance looks so different in every picture...like they could be all different guys...maybe all his different personalities?

i wonder if the football was on in the bar she went to?
if the attacker had been stalking her, and followed her to the bar... he could legitimately be watching the germany game; but at the same time watching her - and her boyfriend. he could have already known her name from the children in the resort calling her all the time - she was the kids entertainer. but also could have heard her name mentioned if she was close enough in the bar.
she left the bar before the boyfriend.
maybe he waited in the bar to see which way the boyfriend went.
then he would know she was going to be alone in the apt.

in a similar way, CB also had to be confident that the 72 year old woman was not going to have visitors. it takes time to gather up a video recorder / flexible metal torture weapon / 12 inch knife / bag of condoms / put on shoes / etc. you can't leave in a hurry. it takes planning to know you will have 15 minutes undisturbed.

15 minutes undisturbed. a similar window of opportunity someone had with MBM.

If he was with the elderly woman only 15 mins then he's a pro at getting in, setting up, attacking, gathering stuff and getting gone. This can't have been his first such attack, that or he had a lot of practice without a victim

If he was with the elderly woman only 15 mins then he's a pro at getting in, setting up, attacking, gathering stuff and getting gone. This can't have been his first such attack, that or he had a lot of practice without a victim
Probably had trial run/s first in prep

Investigador alemão admite que Madeleine McCann possa ter sido morta

"Investigator Christian Hoppe of Bundeskriminalamt (BKA), Germany's Federal Criminal Police Department, revealed that Madeleine McCann may have been shot when the suspect robbed the family's apartment and may be dead.
In an interview with ZDF television station, Hoppe still does not rule out the kidnapping of the child, nor an attack provoked by sexual reasons, but stresses that the investigation indicates that "the child is dead"."

I haven't read back a few pages but I just read this a few minutes ago via Google translator and this is the first time I reading anything about Madeleine possibly being shot. :(

How realistic is this? I would say 99,99999 % not.

It isn't unusual for sexual offenders to have their faces "re-arranged" by other prisoners. Less likely to happen in juvenile detention though.

ETA
Might explain scarring on thigh
i wondered where he eventually served the rest of that 2 years juvenile detention.
the offence was committed when he was seventeen, then he absconded to portugal. by the time the germans caught up with him (1999) he was 22/23. surely too old to go back to juvenile detention?

some practice with a consenting girlfriend?

I actually think he *possibly* practiced in the apt where the attack took place. He'd have to know his surroundings to be this quick, and also, no one mentioned what he used to light the scene if anything. Did he just use available lighting in the unit? A build in light on the camera? I mean, where was the cam placed anyhow? On a tripod? On a surface, propped against something? He'd have to know the field of view for filming when he placed his victim into the frame. I mean otherwise, he would have had to chose a location for filming on the spot in the moment of the attack and that may have flustered him yet he carried it out with such precision he was gone in about 15m.

some practice with a consenting girlfriend?

No way, d. He could perhaps train some gestures that way, but not speed and unpredictability. Only in real live could he gain such proficiency.

That makes me think about 2 things:

- those skyscraper teens from London, who told they already lost adrenaline after doing that so many times.
- TB's murder in which murderer was so calm and meticulous he must have done similar crimes before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx