Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where would he have even bought it from? Or was it a gift or a swap?
Well, that's a good question. We know he liked to collect vehicles and clearly had good links in that area (BP for starters). Would really like to know the history on that vehicle.

Incidentally, I notice on the 60 minutes doc, they showed the licence place of the vehicle, pic attached. Don't know if anything can be determined from this?

ETA: It can be seen at 18 mins and 40 seconds into the youtube video if anyone wants to check.

Attachments

• 20200701_230936.jpg
    20200701_230936.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I think that could depend on why he took her,if it was for himself then obviously not but if he took her to order and had to keep her for any length of time I could believe he may wish to comfort her in some way to keep her relatively calm. On the other hand it would probably just be easier to sedate her in that scenario.

Lollies ... in either scenario. imo
What young child doesn't like lollies? Easy to have a few in a pocket, just in case.
It's one of the reasons why we used to be told 'don't take lollies from a stranger'. Now we have to tell kids to not even talk to strangers.

Well, that's a good question. We know he liked to collect vehicles and clearly had good links in that area (BP for starters). Would really like to know the history on that vehicle.

Incidentally, I notice on the 60 minutes doc, they showed the licence place of the vehicle, pic attached. Don't know if anything can be determined from this?

ADD 123?? Seems fake to me?

The 123 seems fake or personalised. Got a feeling the A and DD is something to do with district or something, so may not be.

I do believe he was watching the family for a while. Maybe he was planning a bulglary but when he saw MBM he saw a new opportunity to make money with her (yes, despicable!) Maybe MBM smiled at him, or maybe he liked the swimsuit she was wearing or something and he just got fixated with her. If after the abduction he was loaded with money, then we can all assume that he was selling images of her, cause for this sickos it would've been a "must have", "must watch", and they would pay any price, is really killing me to think of that.

Awful suggestion but with how we think he came into this windfall, could he have considered the Winnebago an investment purchase? :(
imo, the Allegro was primarily for those long drives on the portugal-spain-france-germany route (and back) as the drug mule. transport was probably an investment by whoever was funding the drug purchases.

imo, the Allegro was primarily for those long drives on the portugal-spain-france-germany route (and back) as the drug mule. transport was probably an investment by whoever was funding the drug purchases.

bit conspicuous surely for a professional Mr Big? Seems more like a CB vanity purchase for drug running if it were only for him and his dog.

That's a sound theory too. If what he said he said to DF was truthful, he claimed to be transporting 50kg of grass in it across europe. That's a street value of over £200k, way beyond his means, so would imply he was running drugs for a bigger outfit.

How physically big is 50kg of grass? (Don’t compare it to ‘normal’ drug use as I am clueless).

Someone was asking would climbing on window M help a burglar climb up to enter PF apartment through window 1? I think no it would not help at all IMO.
Easiest window by which to attempt entry to PF apartment was window 2 which you can reach by communal stairs and walkway W.
BTW the grille on window M was not there in May 2007, it has sensibly been added later

Attachments

• block5.png
    block5.png
    455.5 KB · Views: 46
bit conspicuous surely for a professional Mr Big? Seems more like a CB vanity purchase for drug running if it were only for him and his dog.
i was suggesting that the next guy up in the chain gave CB money to buy the allegro. Nowhere near Mr Big involved in that. imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee