Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did the suspect get a jaguar, or I should also ask, more pertinently - HOW did he manage to purchase it?

What was the purpose of a jaguar when you live in your camper van - ?

Is this suspect someone who trafficked children - ?

Maddy could be gone, but she could be alive....

The suspect made money somehow.....hospitality jobs don't finance jaguars....

JMO

Where did the suspect get a jaguar, or I should also ask, more pertinently - HOW did he manage to purchase it?

JMO

Possibility of a larger ring involved. I think some surprises are coming.

Why would you take Maddie who is a lot harder victim to take than a toddler if this was a ring?

Taken to order?

The delicate operation could mean a ring of some kind. Maybe there is even a tiny though imo not very likely possibility that M is still alive?

The suspect made money somehow

Or came from a monied family. He appears to have been drifting around from the age of 18.

Why would you take Maddie who is a lot harder victim to take than a toddler if this was a ring?
How do we know that he didn't plan to drop her off with his associate and come back and get another child, I am not saying this is what happened but I don't someone who kidnaps kids is going to come in and line them up and march them out.

JMO
The Jaguar came from Germany and had german plates, he most likely arrived in Portugal by car. The van had portuguese plates so, I'm guessing he rented or bought it. He was living at a house at some point so, if he started living in the van, something changed. He was working at hotels and stuff, which is the go to type of job in Algarve anyways and he obviously spoke german and that would make him the perfect candidate to get that type of job. This whole story doesn't make much sense to me. Had a Jaguar but was living on a van, was living at a house at some point for what seemed like a somewhat long period of time but then goes and starts living on a van. I don't really think she was abducted, but I wouldn't be too surprised if a bunch of foreign guys left Algarve in a rush when Madeleine "went missing" and LE started knocking on Robert Murat's door. So, him leaving the country and going back to Germany is not that weird looking at the bigger picture.
Rachel Charles was abducted and killed by Michael Cook, a family friend, in Algarve in 1990. Madeleine is not the first victim, but she would be the first one to be a victim of a stranger.

It said in the SKY News report that he made money by doing up cars

"The 43-year-old German lived in a ramshackle old farm building two miles from where she vanished in Praia da Luz on Portugal's Algarve coast in May 2007.

He littered the land around the rented home with old vehicles which he bought and sold for a living."

EBM

Last edited:
LE to come forward like this.......with this type of high-profile case

They've the goods.....

This entire case could have just slunk back into obscurity

It didn't

I look forward to learning the truth

He was 1 of 600 - !

JMO

Ex-Portuguese police chief claims leading Madeleine McCann suspect is a mystery German paedophile | Daily Mail Online
"'What I know is that the suspect is not him, it's another man. He's also in prison in Germany. He's also a paedophile."
nov 2019. pretty accurate prediction by amaral?
Not a prediction, he did his job. As much the brits like to talk crap about Amaral, he tried. Her parents didn't want to help, and that's a fact. He was doing his job and they got offended because he did what he was supposed to do: look at the parents, and then the british public opinion got annoyed too.

When we find out at some point exactly what has happened it will be devastating, if she was killed or if she was trafficked, being taken from your parents and siblings for all of these years is something I cannot even fathom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife