Madonna and Guy Ritchie split

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think this thread is a disgrace. Why should she lose her kids? Reguardless of her act before kids, which she toned down considerably, I believe she has proved to be a great mother. Yeah she did dirty stuff, but when have you heard of Madonna being in rehab, drunk, on drugs, DUi's, arrests, etc .... You dont, and that's what's going on in alot of homes with tamer, more acceptable celebrity parents. Shame how her dirty videos seem worse than the drugs and alcohol most celeb kids are exposed to.Her kids are incredibly privileged and still protected from the public eye. I dont think Lourdes will become the next Paris Hilton. Too bad people cant get past sex long enough to see how much Madonna has accomplished in her life.

You hope so? I really hate to see a marriage end that produced 2 sons. No pleasure in that for me.

Madonna had two boys? I thought she had a girl Lourdes and the little boy she 'took' from Africa.

I am sure the children will be shared between them. She might have the little boy with her on tour but Lourdes is in school, so who knows. It does seem she ended up being a good mom with Lourdes. With her getting a divorce tho, it might affect her adopting the little boy as the adoption is not finalized.

Madonna had two boys? I thought she had a girl Lourdes and the little boy she 'took' from Africa.

I am sure the children will be shared between them. She might have the little boy with her on tour but Lourdes is in school, so who knows. It does seem she ended up being a good mom with Lourdes. With her getting a divorce tho, it might affect her adopting the little boy as the adoption is not finalized.

Madonna and Guy Ritchie have a natural born son named Rocco, too. I think Rocco looks quite a bit like his Dad.

Wasn't he really opposed to her adopting the child? I don't think it is a good situation when one wants the child and the other spouse doesn't.:eek:

I think it was finalized last month.

You hope so? I really hate to see a marriage end that produced 2 sons. No pleasure in that for me.

I don't wish any pain on these children. Lourdes has a different father and I have seen pics of him out with Lourdes and Rocco, he seems to have a good relationship with them. I hope Guy can have as good a relationship with the children. At first Madonna fought tooth and nail to keep Lourdes dad away from her and finally conceeded to visitation.

Report: Madonna Hosting Late-Night Visits From Alex Rodriguez

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,374263,00.html

snip

Madonna has been hosting late-night visits from New York Yankee Alex Rodriguez at her Central Park West apartment in New York City, Us Weekly reports.
A source tells Us that the $28-million-a-year Rodriguez, 32, has made numerous solo nighttime visits to Madonna, 49, at her home and would sneak out "as late as midnight."
Rodriguez attended Madonna's April 30 concert in New York; the singer sat in his seats at a Yankees game on June 22 (it was the first time she ever was photographed at a Yankees game). Her son Rocco, 7, also sported Yankees gear on June 25 while playing in Central Park.
Rodriguez, married with two young daughters....

Does this mean that Madonna is going to drop that ridiculous and fake British accent? Talk about pretentiousness.

Why, oh why would ANYONE spend their precious (and perhaps brief) time on Michigan's Ciccone & a skirt-chaser? Pulleeze, the constant news on either of these characters comes across to many of us as drip, drip, drip like a Chinese water-torture. Is it too much to enquire as to why this addiction so often for kind folk to fall to the impetus for levelling among the lowest common denominator when it comes to personal trust & moral conduct? Truth to tell, I guess that in one way I do envy paranoids. They actually feel people are paying attention to them. Enuf already! Can we talk bezzball & the descent:boohoo: of the New York Yankees? And so it's off to Starbucks - if I can find one after all their store-closings! - and a venti decaf nonfat extra-hot no foam with whip three-pump vanilla latte. Kewl!

What divorce? Madonna and Guy put on a show of unity after denying split rumours

Madonna and Guy Ritchie put on a united front in New York last night after denying their seven-year marriage is headed for divorce.
The pair arrived together at Italian restaurant Cesca on the Upper East Side and while they held hands at one point, there was barely a smile in sight.
Neither were wearing their wedding rings.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1031010/Madonna-Guy-unity-denying-divorce-rumours.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back