Make a case for Drew Peterson's innocence here.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
His words and behavior are consistent with his proclamation that Stacy left him for someone else.

All the snide comments about her cycle, cosmetic surgery and the latest comment I heard from him.... Reporter asks him "what would you like to say to Stacy who's out there somewhere?" Drew responds in character "call my attorney".

best I can do

Nice try. You get points for going where no man has gone before.

Drew also stated today after last nights vigil, when they walked to drews and left a few messages on his porch on poster board about Stacy pmsing his reply today was " I guess that struck a cord with the ladies" what a creep..

Ya think DP. Stupid Ahole. What did you think? Just shows you how stupid and self centered you are.

I know he just has to be innocent but I'm on my period right now and we all know how crazy that makes a woman and I just can't think rationally enough to defend him.

VB

:clap: That was excellent! :D

I saw this thread, and saw how many responses there were, and only clicked on it out of curiosity........couldn't imagine there were that many people who thought DP might be innocent. :D

He just has to be another "stone cold innocent" Peterson.

:waitasec: His initials are DP! :behindbar

Make a case for Drew P's innocence.
ummmmm:confused:

ahemmm:waitasec:

pfffffffff:doh:

nothing

Can't do !!!!
I've already got him guilty on 2 charges of murder.

I am usually trying to play devils advocate in cases like this...but NOT on this one. I think when I first heard about it MAYBE I gave him the benefit of the doubt but since I have seen his interview and heard various others by people who know him and/or Stacy there is nothing I can come up with to even begin to TRY to proclaim him innocent! I too am waiting for his "Amber Frey" to make an appearance and give us her public statement on the matter...bet she had no idea he was married and that he had children either! Unless she found out and went after Stacy....Oh hell, NO WAY lol! :croc: DREW DID IT! Got to get up early enough tomorrow before work so I can catch his interview :p

Okay, i did a search and found women actually defending him saying things like he was probably a bad husband but he is not a murderer...........sound familar?:banghead:

Okay, i did a search and found women actually defending him saying things like he was probably a bad husband but he is not a murderer...........sound familar?:banghead:

These are the same women who will write loves letters to him once he is in prison. He should start compiling a list NOW while he still has the freedom to meet them face-to-face. After all, planning is sooooo important.:loser:

At first I thought he did it. Then I took a break from reading so much and over the weekend thought well maybe she did just go into hiding. Could you imagine her shock if she was hiding and watching all this unfold? But leaving the kids and making her family and friends suffer makes me think she would have come out by now. But I also have to wonder how much she knew about the death of KS. Now that her death is reopened it could mean trouble for her if she is alive. I think Stacy was a very smart girl and she got that way pretty much because she raised herself. She saw how bad he treated KS and in her mind she was sure he would never treat her that way. Thats the way young girls think. When DP said "she hated being backed into a corner" it got my attention. For some reason I keep thinking about that. If by chance she's hiding she could be thinking go back and be charged in KS's death and go to jail and never be with her kids or stay in hiding and know her kids are being taken care of. But how could she hide forever and who would take the chance of helping her at this point? This was just a thought that crossed my mind in the last week or so. But every time I look at the big picture I think DP did something. His ego is big enough to get away with getting rid of one wife and thinking he could do it again.

You know Grace, I agree with everything you said here! Young girls, I have been one, like to believe that the first, second or third ex was really a *****. When you are young you think "But he really loves me and I will be able to change him". We get too soon old and too late smart!:angel:

At first I thought he did it. Then I took a break from reading so much and over the weekend thought well maybe she did just go into hiding. Could you imagine her shock if she was hiding and watching all this unfold? But leaving the kids and making her family and friends suffer makes me think she would have come out by now. But I also have to wonder how much she knew about the death of KS. Now that her death is reopened it could mean trouble for her if she is alive. I think Stacy was a very smart girl and she got that way pretty much because she raised herself. She saw how bad he treated KS and in her mind she was sure he would never treat her that way. Thats the way young girls think. When DP said "she hated being backed into a corner" it got my attention. For some reason I keep thinking about that. If by chance she's hiding she could be thinking go back and be charged in KS's death and go to jail and never be with her kids or stay in hiding and know her kids are being taken care of. But how could she hide forever and who would take the chance of helping her at this point? This was just a thought that crossed my mind in the last week or so. But every time I look at the big picture I think DP did something. His ego is big enough to get away with getting rid of one wife and thinking he could do it again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back