Malaysia airlines 370 with 239 people on board, 8 March 2014 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An official report today revealed for the first time there were 221kg of batteries on board during MH370's final flight as part of a shipment from Motorola.

The lithium ion batteries had been manufactured and packed in Penang, north-west Malaysia - and they were TOO BIG to fit through X-ray machines installed at Kuala Lumpar at the time

Missing MH370 report reveals crucial new evidence about giant batteries in hold

I remember we had a lot of discussion about the batteries and even the mangosteens on board.

The official said the Boeing 777-200 wasn’t transmitting data to the satellite, but sending out a signal to establish contact. Boeing offers a satellite service that can receive a stream of data during flight on how the aircraft is functioning.
The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he wasn’t authorized to speak publicly, said Malaysia Airlines didn’t subscribe to that service, but the system was automatically pinging the satellite anyway.
The official also said some messages involving a different data service were received for a short time after the plane’s transponder went silent.

MH370: US officials say plane sent signals 'hours' after losing contact – live

A simple computer upgrade that Malaysia Airlines decided not to purchase would have provided critical information to help find the airliner that disappeared 12 days ago.

Malaysia Airlines declined to buy a computer upgrade that could have provided critical info on missing flight

Rolls-Royce, however, isn't talking on the record about what data it may or may not have received and Malaysian officials were quick to dismiss the WSJ report as inaccurate at a press conference today. Ahmad Jauhari Yahya, the chief executive of Malaysia Airlines, told reporters that the last technical data received from the plane was less than 30 minutes after takeoff. "That was the last transmission," he said. "It did not run beyond that."

Report: U.S. Investigators Suspect Missing Plane May Have Gone 2,200 Miles Off Course

Malaysian officials tried their hardest to hide facts that they didn’t have.

I wonder if they upgraded their planes to have swift installed.

Malaysia is the only one to point a finger at, at this point. In addition to not knowing their plane didn't make the 1st stop, how long did they waste in the beginning looking in the wrong area? What was it a week? Then they didn't have the proper technology to listen for pings in the water. Had things not started wrong there could have been a different outcome or I think so anyway. Had they started searching for pings at the start I think they would have a better idea of where to start searching. They heard pings when the batteries were about dead.

Don't get me started about the pictures of debris either...

In reference to the batteries not fitting in x/ray machine.

In the Airlines cargo areas I go to pick up packages if it won’t fit (x-ray)they bring in the dogs. Not sure what other countries do.

An official report today revealed for the first time there were 221kg of batteries on board during MH370's final flight as part of a shipment from Motorola.

The lithium ion batteries had been manufactured and packed in Penang, north-west Malaysia - and they were TOO BIG to fit through X-ray machines installed at Kuala Lumpar at the time

I remember we had a lot of discussion about the batteries and even the mangosteens on board.

Malaysia's civil aviation chief quits over Flight 370 lapses
July 31, 2018
"KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Malaysia's civil aviation chief said Tuesday he has resigned to take responsibility after an independent investigative report highlighted shortcomings in the air traffic control centre during Malaysia Airlines Flight 370's disappearance four years ago."
"However, the report said the investigation showed lapses by air traffic control, including a failure to swiftly initiate an emergency response and monitor radar continuously, relying too much on information from Malaysia Airlines and not getting in touch with the military for help".
"Grace Subathirai Nathan, whose mother was aboard the plane, said the outcome could have been different if Malaysia's air traffic control didn't commit "horrible mistakes."

She welcomed the "display of accountability" by Azharuddin, who headed operations at the time of the jet's disappearance and gave daily media briefings, but said he has "taken the easy way out."

A
Malaysia's civil aviation chief quits over Flight 370 lapses
July 31, 2018
"KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Malaysia's civil aviation chief said Tuesday he has resigned to take responsibility after an independent investigative report highlighted shortcomings in the air traffic control centre during Malaysia Airlines Flight 370's disappearance four years ago."
"However, the report said the investigation showed lapses by air traffic control, including a failure to swiftly initiate an emergency response and monitor radar continuously, relying too much on information from Malaysia Airlines and not getting in touch with the military for help".
"Grace Subathirai Nathan, whose mother was aboard the plane, said the outcome could have been different if Malaysia's air traffic control didn't commit "horrible mistakes."

She welcomed the "display of accountability" by Azharuddin, who headed operations at the time of the jet's disappearance and gave daily media briefings, but said he has "taken the easy way out."

I think it's easy to point fingers in hind sight; I'm doing it too. I wonder what other countries do if they see a plane veer off course.

How do you hold people responsible when we still haven't found the plane? What course of accountability would fit it not knowing? I still think it was hi-jacked and the pilots did what they could to get the plane away to safety which in turn killed everyone.

I think they did not have a protocol for this type of event..
Also from your link:

"He has not explained the failings of the controllers, why it happened, what caused it? Was (it) incompetence? Was it neglect? What was it?" she wrote on Facebook.

"I hope that immediate action is taken against all the people who made these mistakes as a lesson for these people who hold a huge responsibility to take their jobs more seriously so that we can avoid disasters like this from happening again," Nathan said.

Paul Weeks' young children still ask where their father is, four-and-a-half years after he disappeared somewhere over the Indian Ocean.

The 38-year-old was one of 239 people on board missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370. His body will likely never been found.

His children seven and five, persistent and driven just like Paul, can't understand why their father doesn't have a grave.

It's a question they continue to ask their mother, Danica, but she can't give them any answers.

Wife of MH370 victim reveals the chilling questions her children ask about their late father | Daily Mail Online

Very sad and tragic indeed.

French drop MH370 bombshell

FRANCE has reopened its investigation into the fate of missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370 after Malaysia’s long-awaited “final report” failed to provide an explanation for the aircraft’s disappearance.

French newspaper Le Parisien reports that investigators are keen to verify data from Inmarsat — the British operator of a global satellite network — which tracked the aircraft’s pings to the southern Indian Ocean off Western Australia, where it is believed to have crashed.

In response, relatives of those on board MH370 issued a statement urging the Malaysian government to release all data, including military radar data, for review and analysis by independent experts.

French drop MH370 bombshell

FRANCE has reopened its investigation into the fate of missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370 after Malaysia’s long-awaited “final report” failed to provide an explanation for the aircraft’s disappearance.

French newspaper Le Parisien reports that investigators are keen to verify data from Inmarsat — the British operator of a global satellite network — which tracked the aircraft’s pings to the southern Indian Ocean off Western Australia, where it is believed to have crashed.

In response, relatives of those on board MH370 issued a statement urging the Malaysian government to release all data, including military radar data, for review and analysis by independent experts.

I wish they'd also use all the TomNod photos of debris too.

Paul Weeks' young children still ask where their father is, four-and-a-half years after he disappeared somewhere over the Indian Ocean.

The 38-year-old was one of 239 people on board missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370. His body will likely never been found.

His children seven and five, persistent and driven just like Paul, can't understand why their father doesn't have a grave.

It's a question they continue to ask their mother, Danica, but she can't give them any answers.

Wife of MH370 victim reveals the chilling questions her children ask about their late father | Daily Mail Online

Very sad and tragic indeed.

Very heart breaking!

An international aviation expert has come up with a new theory as to why Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 vanished without a trace.

Aviation Security International editor Philip Baum claims someone snuck onto the Boeing 777 with plans to sabotage the flight after it took off from Kuala Lumpur in March 2014.

The plane went missing in March 2014 while en route to Beijing with 238 passengers on board, including six Australians.

MH370 could have been brought down by a stowaway who snuck on board, claims aviation expert | Daily Mail Online

They succeeded so well that they left not a trace. Absolutely brilliant. Hmmm. I'm sorry, but I think Mr. Baum needs to give a bit more than that. Of course someone did something! This was no accident. Personally I'm still leaning towards Zaharie..and all those deleted simulations. And his relationship issues with his lady friend. And some political issues. And, and, and...

An international aviation expert has come up with a new theory as to why Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 vanished without a trace.

Aviation Security International editor Philip Baum claims someone snuck onto the Boeing 777 with plans to sabotage the flight after it took off from Kuala Lumpur in March 2014.

The plane went missing in March 2014 while en route to Beijing with 238 passengers on board, including six Australians.

MH370 could have been brought down by a stowaway who snuck on board, claims aviation expert | Daily Mail Online

This is close to my number 1. I highly believe it was some how hi-jacked. They have not proven anyone else did it and we really will not know unless the plane and remains are found. Who knows if the black box will still be usable if and when that day comes. I'll be shocked if another team doesn't try to search.

From 2016
rbbm.
The Trouble With Airport Security | A&S Interview | Air & Space Magazine
"The Trouble With Airport Security
An expert on passenger screening says we should be looking for evil intent, not just confiscating scissors and bottles of liquid."

"However, we need to consider whether it is just good “security theater” or whether it is truly capable, if operated by personnel of the right caliber, of identifying most of the prohibited items we are searching for. for negative intent. Who cares whether a passenger has a pair of scissors or a box cutter if there is no intent to use them as a weapon?

We all know we can go to an airport duty-free shop and buy glass bottles which, if broken, are far more dangerous. Aviation security ought to be based more on common sense. Yes, I believe passionately in profiling—not racial profiling, but differentiating between passengers based on a risk analysis"

"Israel is the home of profiling, and though it wouldn’t be practical to adopt the Israeli system, we could be using elements of it, especially common sense. Profiling based on behavioral analysis—not race—is the best way to identify insider threats, suicidal pilots, hijackers, unruly passengers, victims of human trafficking, traffickers, and other criminals."

Hi gregg!

I got so much heat on these threads about this !!

I upload pics of the size of lithium batteries needed for the electronic bays in the triple 7-- they were like 40 lbs

posted images of giant drones being flown remotely without problem huge pushback

the key statement in the final 495 report

is carefully worded

"We cannot exclude that there was was an unlawful interference by a third party"

plus

"we are not of the opinion that it was an EVENT committed by the pilots"

and well - imo we have what i tried to say after we were rolling on this for a couple of months

IMO speculation moo speculation:

What this was actually all about was Freescale releasing a new generation aviation computer chip. It has the capability to override OUR drones. That is what all the top Freescale engineers were aboard ( along with tons of lithium batteries that power aviation bay anionics>) for. All there laptops and stuff were aboard.

Employees of Freescale Semiconductor who were on a Malaysia Airlines flight presumed to have crashed were doing sophisticated work at the U.S. chipmaker, a company spokesman said on Sunday.

The 20 Freescale employees, among 239 people on flight MH370, were mostly engineers and other experts working to make the company’s chip facilities in Tianjin, China, and Kuala Lumpur more efficient, said Mitch Haws, vice president, global communications and investor relations.

Top-quality engineers are hard to come by .........losing them can have a major impact ....they were working toward the same goals and their loss will reverberate throughout Freescale

“These were people with a lot of experience and technical background and they were very important people,” Haws said. “It’s definitely a loss for the company.”

The Untied States and Israel (Singapore involved as well- they work intensively with Israel intel ) could not let that technology get to Beijing. The cargo handlers were s subsidiary of MAL so loading all the illegal stuff was not a problem.

What we did was , like we do thousands of times a day with pinpoint accuracy was hacked into the aircrafts aviation computers and flew it to our navy base out in the Indian ocean.

“The capacity to do that is there. The technology is there. You know how good people are now with operating planes without pilots. Even fighter planes are to be without pilots.

current Malaysian prime minister Mahathir Mohamad.[22] He said: "Clearly Boeing and certain agencies have the capacity to take over uninterruptible control of commercial airliners of which MH370 B777 is one".

That is why the ACARS had to remain active -it is needed (just like drones) .

We remotely flew it to that base and landed without problem like we do all day everyday.

That is why that base went into lockdown for several days right when this happened. No One allowed on no one allowed to leave.

The plane did not crash.

Twin aisle wide body aircraft do not vanish , if they crashed, especially when there are 22,000 people looking for floating debris!! It defies physics - sinking is related to weight -- weight is related to what stuff is made of!

There a tons of lightweight materials in new generation aircraft - composites (fuel savings)

If ya wanna play around on it do stuff like

Freescale new generation chip released for aviation

The Carlyle investment group is wildly interesting (humm humm )

singapore and israel intel partners

why is MAL 370 sister ship (they came off the assembly line one after the other and were configured identically) in Israel

there was fascinating stuff about a dry cargo ship being leased by the army (or whatever) for that base right around that time - destination Singapore.

Play around on Freescale website - you will find all kinds of neat computer avionics technology and gadgets!!

Jacob Rothschild

chip aboard was ARM microcontroller 'KL-03

chip facilities in Tianjin, China,

cloaking technology

• Peidong Wang

• Zhijun Chen

• Cheng

• Li Ying Zhijong,
Play around with us patent number US 8650327 B2!

This stuff was cool too! 'Faraday cage' style hangar

Airplane registration tail numbers 9M - MRO (missing) and 9M-MRP (her sister)

(P follows O! -------)

They come off the line and are registered in order that way!! )

Loss of employees on Malaysia flight a blow, U.S. chipmaker says

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 unofficial disappearance theories - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Way back when, these statements were quickly squelched, as I recall. Excellent post. Personally, I'm not convinced that plane went down. Wow! Think about it! Just, wow! Found not EVEN one body part, nor one suitcase..even what parts were found have questions as to legitimacy. I hope in my lifetime, we learn the truth. Go figure!

Too bad my favorite thoughts about the plane landing/crashing in/on ice, was also suggested in this particular news source. At least there is no mention of ( Lost Horizon )my favorite fantasy outcome for the missing plane.

speculation, imagination ect, imo.rbbm.
Lost Horizon - Publicity still of Ronald Colman & John Howard
Missing plane MH370 could have been skyjacked in first phase of 'cyber warfare'
"Data shows the strange path taken by the Malaysia Airlines plane as it suddenly jerked from east to west, away from its destination of China on March 8, 2014 - but no one has been able to explain why it took this strange path, or where it lay now."
"Norman Davies, a historian and author, believes one possibility could be that the plane, a Boeing 777, could have been glided for several hours and landed in Antarctica - the perfect hiding spot. Here it could be buried beneath the ice sheet for decades."

"One theory, Norman suggests is that the plane had far greater capacity to travel than expected.

Had the hijacking been pre-planned more fuel than was recorded could have been loaded in Kuala Lumpur. However had pilots been caught in mid-air they could have used the aircraft's ability to glide - switching between cruising and gliding to extend flight time from seven hours to nine hours. Along with some favourable side winds, this could have given the plane enough distance, possibly, to reach Antarctica. Here it would have sunk, to be surrounded and pushed down by the ice sheet where it could remain hidden for years if not decades."

Investigators have made a bombshell claim regarding the official report into missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, suggesting parts of it may have been doctored and the airline is withholding information.

Experts investigating the doomed jet's disappearance claim message logs released by the airline and included in the official safety report are incomplete and may have been modified.

The flight went missing en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing in March 2014 with 239 people on board, and years of investigation have failed to provide definitive answers as to why the Boeing 777 disappeared.

Independent experts claim data logs on missing Malaysia Airlines plane may have been modified | Daily Mail Online

Investigators have made a bombshell claim regarding the official report into missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, suggesting parts of it may have been doctored and the airline is withholding information.

Experts investigating the doomed jet's disappearance claim message logs released by the airline and included in the official safety report are incomplete and may have been modified.

The flight went missing en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing in March 2014 with 239 people on board, and years of investigation have failed to provide definitive answers as to why the Boeing 777 disappeared.

Independent experts claim data logs on missing Malaysia Airlines plane may have been modified | Daily Mail Online

I don't ever remember hearing this account - from your link -

THE JET LANDED ON THE WATER AND WAS SEEN FLOATING ON THE ANDAMAN SEA

On a flight from Jeddah to Kuala Lumpur that crossed over the Andaman Sea on March 8, Malaysian woman Raja Dalelah, 53, saw what she believed was a plane sitting on the water's surface.

She didn't know about the search that had been started for MH370. She alerted a stewardess who told her to go back to sleep.

'I was shocked to see what looked like the tail and wing of an aircraft on the water,' she said.

It was only when she told her friends on landing in Kuala Lumpur what she had seen that she learned of the missing jet. She had seen the object at about 2.30pm Malaysian time.

She said she had been able to identify several ships and islands before noticing the silver object that she said was a plane.

But her story was laughed off by pilots who said it would have been impossible to have seen part of an aircraft in the water from 35,000ft or seven miles.

Ms Raja filed an official report with police the same day and has kept to her story.

'I know what I saw,' she said.

I see they also included sailor Kate's account but stuff is added. I surely don't recall her saying "was aimed at a flotilla of Chinese ships and it was shot down before it could smash into the vessels." I do recall she and her hub both saying there were Navy ships in the water but I do not remember either pinpointing who the ships belonged to and sure don't recall either saying the plane was aimed at them. From what I remember the Navy ship was a bit away from them and the plane. They turned over their GPS. Pretty sure the flight plan was pinned down because of it.

There is no way the plane was shot down because there would have been a huge debris field.

A tech expert from the UK claims he has spotted the doomed MH370 plane on Google Maps.

Ian Wilson believes remains of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane, which vanished carrying 239 people en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing , lie strewn deep in a jungle in Cambodia.
The video producer now plans to visit the dense terrain to prove his chilling theory.

He said: "Measuring the Google sighting, you're looking at around 69 metres, but there looks to be a gap between the tail and the back of the plane.

"It's just slightly bigger, but there's a gap that would probably account for that."

Google Maps expert claims he's found MH370 plane 'in darkest part of jungle'

Tabloid story. Just sharing for completeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0