Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone can generalize about all Asian pilots, but we still haven't figured out the language being spoken, have we? Could be a poor translation, or maybe they just were very comfortable with the English language and more casual.

Good to know about that access. But the door (still) doesn't access the cockpit. So you still then have a situation where the stowaway would be trying to control an airplane of 200+ passengers as he illegally enters the cabin headfirst from the cabin floor...do you know if those doors are locked, and accessed only by key by the pilots?

You are using the word Stow-away. (singular) I am talking about Stow-aways (Plural) Three, four, five guys in a big wooden crate marked "apples" or "machine parts". A big crate about 6 feet square and 6 feet tall with plenty of space for weapons and oxygen mask and God knows what else. All it takes is one guy on the tarmac that just got a huge cash payoff not to inspect a crate, and low-and-behold, we have terrorist on board folks !!

The airlines have made it almost impossible for these guys to board a plane through normal means. I think they figured out an even better way. Seems to be working out pretty good for them, eh ??

I don't know if this has already been covered or not,but I just saw a former pilot of the 777 on Greta VanSustern. He said these planes are all equipped with 4 sensors(not what he called it,but I can't remember the initials), 2 in the tail and 2 in the nose. If the plane crashes,even if its underwater,it sends an alarm so to speak to a satellite that it crashed. Doesn't tell where just that it crashed. There has been no such alarm as far as I know. This pilot and other guest both concur that the plane landed safely somewhere.

CCTVNEWS ‏@cctvnews 2m
China has deployed "more than 10 vessels & 21 satellites" in search for missing #MH370, said a spokesman of the Chinese Foreign Ministry.

https://twitter.com/cctvnews

I read in a link earlier they where using satellites and radar and I thought to my self.

If the radar didnt see the plane when they knew where it was. How is it going to see it now that they dont know?:banghead:

Even still if he said "Goodnight" in whatever language they speak in Malaysia (not sure if it's Chinese)- it would still mean the same thing. To me this is an ominous phrase, like "GOODBYE!"

If you see that as an ominous phrase, you must be frightened a lot!

And I think a word like "alright" could have a slightly different meaning when translated. And even though "good night" and "good bye" can be used threateningly in certain contexts, it's possible that's not true in Malaysian. The tone of words can be quite different, and it may not indicate the finality. Or it could indicate more finality.

Two fiancée stories:

Pictured: The distraught captain fiancée who was about to marry missing Malaysian co-pilot after nine-year relationship
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-pilot-romance-blossomed-training-school.html

(This one to air tonight):

Anderson Cooper 360° ‏@AC360 1m
She was planning to marry her partner #PhilipWood when he boarded #MH370. @sjhbajc talks to @andersoncooper. #AC360 8p on @CNN

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/anwar-disgusted-by/1039424.html

Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim condemned on Tuesday speculation that the captain of a missing Malaysian airliner -- a member of Anwar's party -- may have been driven by political motives to sabotage the plane.

I'm playing catch up but want to comment here. I listened to an interview with Anwar Ibrahim on Radio National in Australia this morning. Like in this article, he accused the gov't of using MH370 to smear his name further. He said the gov't is not transparent, that they shouldn't have kept the radar information secret while other countries kept searching the South China Sea. He kept saying they should have a competent minister fronting the investigation. He criticised the corruption in the country and argued for more democracy. Nothing new but it was good to hear from him.

Good to know about that access. But the door (still) doesn't access the cockpit. So you still then have a situation where the stowaway would be trying to control an airplane of 200+ passengers as he illegally enters the cabin headfirst from the cabin floor...do you know if those doors are locked, and accessed only by key by the pilots?

To finish up the rest of the question: popping the lock on a door wouldn't take a whole lot. I don't know what kind of locking mechanism was on that plane, but I'll bet the people who stole it did, and they obviously worked around the problem.

It drives me crazy listening to all of this talk about passenger lists and the pilots and this and that...........but NOBODY seems to think that these people were on board unknowingly. Why not ?? It just about explains everything.

I'm playing catch up but want to comment here. I listened to an interview with Anwar Ibrahim on Radio National in Australia this morning. Like in this article, he accused the gov't of using MH370 to smear his name further. He said the gov't is not transparent, that they shouldn't have kept the radar information secret while other countries kept searching the South China Sea. He kept saying they should have a competent minister fronting the investigation. He criticised the corruption in the country and argued for more democracy. Nothing new but it was good to hear from him.

I don't know much about him or his party, but I find it amusing how people on the news keep talking about Captain Shah and his "Democracy" t-shirt.

Since when is believing in democracy a bad or "nefarious" or extremist thing??

JMO.

To finish up the rest of the question: popping the lock on a door wouldn't take a whole lot. I don't know what kind of locking mechanism was on that plane, but I'll bet the people who stole it did, and they obviously worked around the problem.

It drives me crazy listening to all of this talk about passenger lists and the pilots and this and that...........but NOBODY seems to think that these people were on board unknowingly. Why not ?? It just about explains everything.

Good question for Derryn. Can the plane be accessed from cargo area? TIA

You are using the word Stow-away. (singular) I am talking about Stow-aways (Plural) Three, four, five guys in a big wooden crate marked "apples" or "machine parts". A big crate about 6 feet square and 6 feet tall with plenty of space for weapons and oxygen mask and God knows what else. All it takes is one guy on the tarmac that just got a huge cash payoff not to inspect a crate, and low-and-behold, we have terrorist on board folks !!

The airlines have made it almost impossible for these guys to board a plane through normal means. I think they figured out an even better way. Seems to be working out pretty good for them, eh ??

I think we're on the same page concerning plural hijackers. But personally, I think these are smoother operators than that. I believe if cyber-hijacked, (and to me it looks that way), that the hijackers were more likely above the cargo hold, not below, packed into 6x6 crates. JMO...

Okay - this "Fire" theory is starting to pick up momentum with MSM suddenly and its frustrating the hell out of me lol

Here are the reasons why I believe this fire theory holds no weight. At first I liked it - it seemed plausable and it went with my wishes of not crucifying the pilots...

BUT

1. ACARS was pinging satellites 7-8 hours after the flight has disappeared

2. The flight followed an airway after making another turn upon reaching straights of Malacca

3. Boeing 777 ditching in the sea short of Langkawi would have been located quite quickly by fishing boats, anyone who has ever been to that area knows how many of them are around between Langkawi and the peninsula

4. Last communication from the aircraft took place AFTER the ACARs and transponder were switched off

5. Langkawi, an island on the other side of the Malaysian peninsula was not the closest airport to the aircraft's last known position. The closest airport was Kota Bharu, with a runway of 1923m, capable of landing a 777 (MLD is 1506m). The pilot would not have needed to cross the peninsula and fly out 200 extra miles to land his burning plane on Langkawi.

6. It doesn't explain how a plane on fire (a fire serious enough to incapacitate the crew) managed to keep flying straight and level (or even shallow descent) on autopilot for so long despite burning through all radio comms equipment - and pretty much everything else electronic that monitored the plane or provided life support.

Firstly, the crew would not be flying it on autopilot in a situation like that and it would likely have auto-disengaged anyway.

Lets not forget the crew had approx 90mins of O2 available to them + extra crew portable units. A fire so severe that these were all used to exhaustion would also suggest that the plane's autopilot system that kept it flying straight past lankowi and a number of other possible alternates would have burned and disabled around the same time that the crew were "incapacitated"...

...As much as I want it to be true, the more thought I put to this whole "fire on board" theory, the more I disagree with it.

ToutCa, please look at this post of mine:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

Do you think it's possible the plane had enough fuel to get to someplace like Somalia? That would explain going over the Maldives (although timing would still be off). That would also explain how it wasn't caught on anyone's radar (although I don't know if it could get around Diego Garcia's radar)? I don't know what part of Africa the arc woudl pass through.

Jumping off my own post-

I looked at ToutCa's wonderful post again, and I measured the arc to be about 3,000 miles from the satellite (from its "earth" location if it was directly below). So 3,000 miles from that satellite would put it past Somalia and into Africa, IIUC, and so there wouldn't have been enough fuel for the plane to make it.

I think??

If you see that as an ominous phrase, you must be frightened a lot!

And I think a word like "alright" could have a slightly different meaning when translated. And even though "good night" and "good bye" can be used threateningly in certain contexts, it's possible that's not true in Malaysian. The tone of words can be quite different, and it may not indicate the finality. Or it could indicate more finality.

Seems like it would be an easy thing to find out what this guy usually says when he is leaving one airspace and approaching another. Other co-pilots of his? Can they confirm that this phrase he uttered was unusual for him?

Doesn't seem to be rocket science for investigators to go ask some questions of his colleagues.

Thanks Derryn for your post #6 has been my reasoning against fire for some time now.

David KaminskiMorrow ‏@FlightDKM 2h https://twitter.com/FlightDKM

Timing is issue with claimed Maldives sighting, because 06:15 local (01:15UTC) is 8h after #MH370 loss of contact.

Color me confused.

But the plane had between 7.5-8 hours of fuel in it. The Maldives sighting could very well be factual. It's in the search area...it's within the two satellite arcs...the plane had enough fuel to be in that area.

I assume the 6:15 is Maldives time, right?

Can't blame them. Their suffering is immeasurable.

Truly. Horrid situation in which they have no control and are at the mercy of little information. They sit and wait. There are no flyers to pass out. No places to search. Nothing constructive to do other than wait and wait.......Very sad.

Okay folks let's try be respectful of the families of the victims on this flight. This is desperate times for them. None of us would ever want to be in their shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove