Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thanks for explaining that...

Now all I need to know if the last ping was from land as I read...........however I think there is no way that they could determine if the last ping was from land or not..

I don't think so either :dunno:
Does anyone know if the pings can be received by RR if the plane is submerged in water?

Depressurizing the cabin would be the simplest way to keep all the passengers quiet. My problem, however, with this theory of the plane being hijacked (to be later used for a terrorist attack) and actually landing somewhere is the removal of over 200 people off the aircraft and their disposal. It almost appears this would have to take place in a very remote area, such as a jungle, for them not to be found.

MOO

Yes. Agreed.
Desert seems nice and remote, no trees, flat. JMO.

Fox news Breaking News: Malaysian jet already had turned before co-pilot's goodnight message....Just came through on my phone and I didn't see it posted.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/0...ckpit-checked-in-12-minutes-after-course-was/

Reading that, it is saying the message was after ... here-

12 minutes into its diverted course when the plane's co-pilot calmly told air traffic controllers that things were "all right," former FAA spokesman Scott Brenner said Tuesday on "The Kelly File."

Meaning, after the flight was reprogrammed in the computer. imo

Yes, the blips were sent to RR every hour. So assuming the last blip was 8:11, the next one would have been received at 9:11. No blip was received at that time, so I would think the plane ran out of fuel before then. The Maldives sighting was at 6:15 am (Maldives time) and the plane was pinging for another 2 hours.

I never read about that last blip being on land! Where could it have possibly landed/crashed after Maldives? Obviously it didn't land/crash there, because we have 2 more pings saying otherwise. That's 2 more hours of possible flying time.

I hope this post makes sense. I'm just writing what's in my head, and sometimes it's not clear when I go to type :p

CNN Key moments Satellite 'handshakes': 8:11 a.m.

Najib revealed Saturday that a satellite tracked the plane at 8:11 a.m., more than seven hours after takeoff.

Najib didn't provide details on the satellite tracking, but it appears that orbiters high above the ocean detected the plane as the satellite or satellites attempted a series of "handshakes" -- or electronic connections -- with the plane below, Quest said.

It's likely that the plane didn't complete the handshake because its communication systems were disabled, Quest said. It's also possible that the airline doesn't subscribe to that part of the satellite system, he said.

... "Due to the type of satellite data, we are unable to confirm the precise location of the plane when it last made contact with the satellite," Najib said.

Re: the simplistic theory that is all over here and the internet...

My father told me about a plane that crashed where the conductive material I think it was in the roof of the cockpit had caught fire. It took the investiagators a very long time to find out what caused the accident as this stuff was supposed to be fireproof, until one investigator decided to light it up and poof it started to slowly burn....and this had been tested!!!

and the same time of thing happened as what did here, the communications went out etc....but I think it crashed not long after

Swissair Flight 111, right? I've seen a documentary about it a while ago and remembered instantly that the cause of the crash could not be determined until one of the investigators made a last ditch-attempt (at the very end of this investigation, so he was either going to make it or break it) on the insulating material , which fortunately revealed what actually caused the fire).

Makes you wonder what they actually tested, if anything at all.

Afterwards this specific material being used (and considered to be fire-proof) has been replaced worldwide (IIRC) with a secure alternative.

Fox news Breaking News: Malaysian jet already had turned before co-pilot's goodnight message....Just came through on my phone and I didn't see it posted.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/0...ckpit-checked-in-12-minutes-after-course-was/

I do not think this is accurate reporting. I don't think Brenner got it right.

My understanding is that Acars sent out some information at its schedule 1:07 transmission. This showed that someone had pre-programmed something into the flight program. So they don't know exactly when someone did this. And IIUC, the turn was pre-programmed, that's all they know. It doesn't necessarily mean the plane had actually turned at that time. It was PRE-programmed.

I honestly do not think the plane turned when FOX news says it did. Because radar was still ON the flight at the 1:19 am verbal communication. ATC would surely have noticed if the plane went off of its flight path. A pilot on CNN was saying today that anytime a flight goes off its flight path, ATC will check-in with the pilots to see what's going on.

I think the plane turned AFTER the radar was cut off.

I don't trust this FOX news report.

On Megan Kelley on Fox (citing NBC reporting)- The new automatic pilot route had already been keyed in and the big left hand turn had already happened when the co-pilot was saying his goodnight to the ATC.

I find that a bit disturbing because I watched the report referenced here:
Tom Costello ‏@tomcostellonbc 3h https://twitter.com/tomcostellonbc

We have new information on #MH370 #MalaysiaAirlines - U-Turn was programmed long BEFORE systems went dark. @nbcnightlynews

And that is not what he said. jmo

I do not think this is accurate reporting. I don't think Brenner got it right.

My understanding is that Acars sent out some information at its schedule 1:07 transmission. This showed that someone had pre-programmed something into the flight program. So they don't know exactly when someone did this. And IIUC, the turn was pre-programmed, that's all they know. It doesn't necessarily mean the plane had actually turned at that time. It was PRE-programmed.

I honestly do not think the plane turned when FOX news says it did. Because radar was still ON the flight at the 1:19 am verbal communication. ATC would surely have noticed if the plane went off of its flight path. A pilot on CNN was saying today that anytime a flight goes off its flight path, ATC will check-in with the pilots to see what's going on.

I think the plane turned AFTER the radar was cut off.

I don't trust this FOX news report.

Someone questioned this on the show. They asked why the flight controler didn't say , "hey you are off course" . But this Brenner guy says US officials working with Malaysian officials are now reporting turn came 12 mins before final, goodnight.

Cnn is going to answer questions. I do not:

Twitter, twatter gitter

facebook elbowbook kneebook

instagram slowgram

photobucket photocan

hashbrown tag frenchfry tag

Can some pls ask them

about the Uyghur professor and Uyghur terrorist group in general

TYI

snipped from popsicle's comment abve..."We have new information on #MH370 #MalaysiaAirlines - U-Turn was programmed long BEFORE systems went dark. @nbcnightlynews"...

this may have already been covered but wondering if the U-turn flight path was programmed ahead of time, would this be something ATC would have had knowledge of? I wonder because if so, then why didn't they inquire about it at the "all right, good night" handshake? Asking something like "hey, we noticed you put in a new flight path, everything ok?"

I am not a genius (by a lonnnnng shot!) but I have to think if a meteor was low enough in the atmosphere and hit this plane there would be one hell of a big explosion. Remember the meteor that streaked through Russia last year and blew out windows and such?
Imagine a plane explosion combined with that :eek:

(And it would not be out in the middle of nowhere like over the Indian ocean, because that would not explain why they were so far off course...and THEN hit by a meteor. Unless...they were hijacked in some way and THEN hit by a meteor. :scared: there is some karma for ya!)

Did that make any sense? I've got serious tomnod goggles happen' here :crazy:

Still does not explain it flying for 7 hours. ;) if hit by a meteor.

I was just thinking....IIUC, Acars was set up to send out transmissions every 30 minutes. B/c Malaysia guy said it transmitted at 1:07, and it was supposed to transmit at 1:37 but never did.

So 30 minutes before 1:07 is 12:37. The flight, if the info. is correct, left at 12:41, which means that 1:07 would have been the FIRST tranmission from ACARS.

OMG.

That means that my hunch could be correct.....that someone could have programmed it in long before the pilots ever got into the cockpit. For example, some guy posing at the cleaning crew.

Maybe?

Someone questioned this on the show. They asked why the flight controler didn't say , "hey you are off course" . But this Brenner guy says US officials working with Malaysian officials are now reporting turn came 12 mins before final, goodnight.

Yeah wouldn't be the first time someone wasn't doing their job, complacency kills. We don't know exactly what was actually said in that last transmission do we? Maybe that question was asked and the pilot responded with something like "oh we're of course because of "reason", "reason", and "reason" we'll get back on course in a minute, alright goodnight."

IMO Brenner is wrong. That makes no sense.

ATC didn't know about the turn b/c the radar was off.

He's getting the 12 minutes b/c 1:07 (time of last Acars transmission) was 12 minutes before the 1:19 verbal communication "all right, good night."

Brenner is confused just like all the rest of us.

Depressurizing the cabin would be the simplest way to keep all the passengers quiet. My problem, however, with this theory of the plane being hijacked (to be later used for a terrorist attack) and actually landing somewhere is the removal of over 200 people off the aircraft and their disposal. It almost appears this would have to take place in a very remote area, such as a jungle, for them not to be found.

MOO

I have to agree. I do feel it has landed, and not in water. The jungle or mountains would be the easiest way to hide it.

Heck, for all we know, a landing strip has been built for this. :scared:

:stop:

I found a detective who WILL find this plane!!! :websleuther:

Tattoo-da-Plane-Moms-Grilled-Cheese-Truck.jpg

:loveyou:

Nymeria said:
I am not a genius (by a lonnnnng shot!) but I have to think if a meteor was low enough in the atmosphere and hit this plane there would be one hell of a big explosion. Remember the meteor that streaked through Russia last year and blew out windows and such?
Imagine a plane explosion combined with that

(And it would not be out in the middle of nowhere like over the Indian ocean, because that would not explain why they were so far off course...and THEN hit by a meteor. Unless...they were hijacked in some way and THEN hot by a meteor. there is some karma for ya!)

Did that make any sense? I've got serious tomnod goggles happen' here

intermezzo said:
I agree..
have we not known in the past when meteors are passing by or if any enter the atmosphere..isn't it NASA and or other agencies that watch for that?

the vast majority of Meteorites, or "Shooting Stars" are not tracked and if you happen to be somewhere where its night time right now - you could go outside and provided its a clear night and your not in the middle of New York City, look up and within about 5-10 mins you will probably see a few of them...

I've been flying at high altitude and seen up to 20 or more in about a minute or two... They're very very common - just most are so faint they aren't usually seen from light polluted areas or at low altitude, where they don't make it to the ground.

That said, there is more chance Bart Simpson himself hijacked this plane than it was victim of a meteor strike.

"Scientists estimate that 44 tonnes (44,000 kilograms, about 48.5 tons) of meteoritic material falls on the Earth each day. Several meteors per hour can usually be seen on any given night." https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/profile.cfm?Object=Meteors&Display=OverviewLong

http://www.astronomycafe.net/qadir/q896.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member