Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Virgin Airlines also is white and red. Maldives on average is 6 foot above sea level. Flat with no elevations so it is possible a flight leaving Male early in the morning could have flown low over the area where it was reported. We have heard nothing since and certainly the radar would have picked up an unidentified plane in the area of the Male airport and alerted. It is such a wide open area that somehow a plane not scheduled to land there would not go undetected. jmo

IMO, I don't think it was a Virgin or Swiss Air plane that was seen.
I still think it was MH370. It may have been picked up on radar or it may not have been. No country in the area has really been forthcoming with what their radar has (or hasn't picked up). I think if it was a scheduled flight, it would have been confirmed.

On another note, I tried booking a flight (with Swiss Air) to Male from Australia and picked a Saturday (which IIRC is the day that the Maldives locals reported seeing a plane) and no flights were able to be booked. I also checked flight status websites and couldn't find anything for either Swiss Air or Virgin Air. Interestingly enough, there was a Malaysian Airlines flight yesterday, but it arrived at about 10 pm.

I hated those stupid things – hated em!
Here is ours;

There is a three hour time difference between Maldives and MAL. If Mal took off at 1 something, and made a turn 42 minutes after, how long after the turn around would Mal 370 have flown over Maldives?

Johnny says he saw the plane at 615 AM his time. The distance between Maldives and MAL is 1970 miles.

Could Johnny have seen MAL 370 at the time stated?
If not, could Suzy have witnessed Mal 370?

IF neither Johnny or Suzy could not see Mal 370 who might? When might they? Was their location correct ? Was the moon present? Could Suzy have seen Pluto, from Maldives, while looking at the sky, at MAL 370!!!!!!!

Bonus: What about f##king Henry!!!

Hated em!

But I am seriously asking someone who can do the Time stuff, the mileage etc. etc. and give us an answer- if just time wise Johnny or Suzy were telling the truth!!

Former Malaysian PM lays blame on Boeing for MH370 disappearance

April 27, 2014 - 6:26PM

Malaysia’s former prime minister Mahathir Mohamad has questioned whether flight MH370 crashed into the southern Indian Ocean and has blamed Boeing, the plane’s maker, for its disappearance.

Dr Mahathir, who maintains a powerful influence in his country’s ruling party, also suggested the reason why the passengers and crew never acted to stop whatever was happening on board was because they were “somehow incapacitated".

“Even if the pilot wants to commit suicide, the co-pilot and the cabin crew would not allow him to do so without trying something,” he said.

“But no one, not even the passengers, did anything.”

http://www.smh.com.au/world/former-...sappearance-20140427-zr0cz.html#ixzz305byFi7J

Agreed. I have been wondering where Boeing has been, since its their aircraft design/engineering.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Really? I don't think Boeing should be held responsible for the plane's disappearance. Even if it happened due to a mechanical issue, Malaysia Airlines should have corrected whatever the problem was. Once Boeing issues a statement regarding a mechanical problem, it's now up to the airlines with those planes to fix the issue-not Boeing.

Just another example of Malaysia laying blame on someone else...

JMO

I hear what your saying, but its the steps that ead to its dissapearance. We believe it has crashed, but how did it go that long without being noticed by anyone.
Boeing should of had input right from the get-go. JMO.

Just noticed that the "manifest" was updated weeks later??????

Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 passenger list

PUBLISHED : Saturday, 08 March, 2014, 9:10pm

UPDATED : Tuesday, 25 March, 2014, 11:57am

What you wrote means that the article, not the manifest, was updated weeks later, and if you read the article you will see where it was updated. Nothing conspiratorial there.

"ignored"

imo you "ignore" the fact that the folks directing the search ruled out the northern corridor as a search area based on facts they gathered during the investigation.

the northern corridor hasn't been "ignored", its been ruled out (based on what facts are available) by the folks directing the search. and that would be American and British intelligence.

you may quarrel with their track record, but if you feel they have made a mistake by directing the search in the south, please say why you think they erred, something other than a feeling you have, that is.

also your assertion that 'something would have been found" if it went down in the areas that have been searched" displays a lack of knowledge about deep ocean searches. if you want to actually have an informed idea of the difficulties and expectations of deep ocean search, you should look at the search history of Air France 447.

I will speak up here.

Fact: Immarsat extracted and calculated data for the pings which has never been peformed before. No guarantee it is 100% accurate, just what they say.

Fact: No debris whatsoever anywhere, which I find quite odd.

On a side note, I read that Airbus is producing an electric powered plane, with what? You guessed it, lithium powered batteries.

It was on CBC website, i'm still learning to use my tablet with Tapatalk.

I was just wondering why a manifest of people on a plane could need updating -even the story - what could change about a story on a passenger manifest that would need altering? The aleration referred to in blue ink was done on the 8th of March- not the update date? Its names .............just seemed unique

Its not an article - its a list - what could update mean?

What you wrote means that the article, not the manifest, was updated weeks later, and if you read the article you will see where it was updated. Nothing conspiratorial there.

I hated those stupid things – hated em!
Here is ours;
There is a three hour time difference between Maldives and MAL. If Mal took off at 1 something, and made a turn 42 minutes after, how long after the turn around would Mal 370 have flown over Maldives?

To check Flight Times / Time Zones / Last Words / Sighting in Maldives Time:
If using website bookings.malaysiaairlines.com
and looking at flights Departing from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia (KUL) - (MLE) Male Maldives:
Example:

Flight: MH177, Departs: 20:45 pm, Arrives: 21:55 pm, Airports: KUL-MLE, Flight Duration: 4hours 10min.

Flight example above seems to fly daily between KUL-MLE at same time on a daily schedule.

So, if the flight duration between Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and Male Maldives is around approx 4-5 hours (?)...
All we need to keep in mind are the different Time Zone between Malaysia and Maldives.

Keep in mind: Time Zone Difference:
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur UTC/GMT Offset: UTC/GMT +8 hours
Daylight saving: No changes, UTC +8 hours all of the period.

Male, capital of Maldives. Maldives UTC/GMT Offset:
Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +5 hours.
No daylight saving time in 2014.
Time zone abbreviation: MVT - Maldives Time.

Reports were that Malaysia Airlines Flight MH 370 flight Departed
from Malaysia, KUALA LUMPUR – KL International Airport (KLIA) on 8 March 2014 at 00:41 AM local time (16:41 UTC, 7 March) and was
Scheduled to land at China, Beijing Capital International Airport same day 8 March 2014 at 06:30 AM local time (22:30 UTC, 7 March).

Malaysia Airlines says flight MH370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing lost contact
with SUBANG Air Traffic Control on 8 March 2014 at 01:20 am (MYT) less than 1 hour after takeoff.
At 07:24 AM, Malaysia Airlines (MAS) reported the flight missing.

About Last Words: MSM ABC.NET.AU published April 1, 2014:
"Malaysia Airlines MH370: Pilot's last words NOT "All right, good night", Malaysia's civil aviation authority says."
""We would like to confirm that the last conversation in the transcript between the air traffic controller and the cockpit
is at 01.19 AM (Malaysian Time) and is 'good night Malaysian 370'," the department of civil aviation said in a statement."
"Malaysia's ambassador to China told Chinese families in Beijing as early as March 12, four days after the flight went missing, that
the last words had been "all right, good night". "Good night Malaysian 370" would be a more formal, standard sign-off from the cockpit of
the Boeing 777, which was just leaving Malaysia-controlled air space on its route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing."
MSM ABC.net.au link:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-01/malaysian-airlines-mh370-pilots-last-words-clarified/5357872

About Last Words: MSM CNN published April 1, 2014:
"Malaysian authorities said the last message from the airplane cockpit was, "All right, good night.""
"There's only one problem. It turns out, it wasn't true. Malaysia's Transport Ministry said the final voice transmission from the cockpit
of Flight 370 was actually "Good night Malaysian three seven zero." "Malaysian authorities gave no explanation for the discrepancy
between the two quotes. And authorities are still trying to determine whether it was the plane's pilot or copilot who said them."
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/31/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/

Don't forget that Kuala Lumpur has 2 airports where travellers normally fly into and out of.
There are 2 passenger airports for KL. KUL is the airport code for both KLIA and LCCT located at Sepang,
and SZB is the code for Subang Airport / Skypark Terminal (Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport) which once
was the international airport until KLIA opened.
Link from TripAdvisor travel site:
http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Trave...ul.Airport.Getting.Between.Klia.And.Lcct.html

Subang a residential town located in between Shah Alam and Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. The Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, which
was the former international airport of Kuala Lumpur is situated in Subang.
It is now the premier hub for corporate and private aviation in Southeast Asia.
Link: [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultan_Abdul_Aziz_Shah_Airport"]Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

http://www.mapsofworld.com/maldives/

MSM Article by Wall Street Journal WSJ, Updated: Mar 14, 2014:
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304185104579439403486098062
"Despite the efforts to hide the location of the Boeing 777 with 239 people on board, the plane kept broadcasting its
location hourly via a satellite communication system for five more hours, according to several people familiar with
the investigation. The last of these transmissions was sent from high above the Indian Ocean, according to two of these people."
The first loss of the jet's transponder, which communicates the jet's position, speed and call sign to air traffic control radar,
would require disabling a circuit breaker above and behind an overhead panel. Pilots rarely, if ever, need to access the
circuit breakers, which are reserved for maintenance personnel.
A physical disconnection of the satellite communications system would require extremely detailed knowledge of the aircraft,
its internal structure and its systems."
""Everything so far makes it seem as though someone was controlling the airplane" and attempting to fly it somewhere other
than its intended destination, said Robert Francis, another former NTSB (National Transportation Safety Board) member. "

MSM Article by Flyingmag, Published: Mar 13, 2014:
"A report by the Wall Street Journal says the missing Malaysia Airlines 777 continued trying to broadcast data
over its satcom system long after it dropped off radar."
http://www.flyingmag.com/blogs/fly-wire/did-malaysia-airlines-flight-370-continue-flying-four-hours

MSM Article The Malaysian Insider published March 18, 2014:
http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...airports-in-mh370-pilots-simulator-says-paper
"Investigations in the flight simulator taken from missing pilot Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah's home revealed a software for five practice
runways, including one belonging to the United States military base on Diego Garcia."
"Investigations into the flight simulator taken from the missing pilot's home showed a software for five practice runways, including one
belonging to the United States, Berita Harian reported"
"Among the software we checked so far is the Male International Airport in Maldives, three airports in India and Sri Lanka, and one
belonging to the US military base in Diego Garcia. All have a runway length of 1,000 metres," a source told the Malay daily.
Police seized the flight simulator from pilot Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah's house last Saturday before reassembling it at the federal police
headquarters in Bukit Aman, where experts were conducting checks.
After 10 days of searching for the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, investigators have now conducting extensive background checks on
the 239 people on board the plane, including the pilots, crew and passengers.
The US previously rejected claims that the plane could have landed at their base on the atoll in the central Indian Ocean, which is part of
the British Indian Ocean Territory."

Does anyone find the info about the MH370 normal flight Speed / Altitude etc?
Can somebody calculate based on this info if the sighting in the Maldives could possibly be MH370?

yep!

Lithium batteries are madatory for microchips - it is their power source.

Single Chip Battery Charging
and Management for Lithium Ion

http://www.microchip.com/pagehandler/en-us/technology/batterymanagement/

MAL is a certified 9 danger cargo carrier. If they were not it might make sense that when asked about dangerous cargo and he came up with that fruit maybe logical.

Certifed to carry stuff ......says fruit......litium for real .......misinformation ..............reason?

I will speak up here.

Fact: Immarsat extracted and calculated data for the pings which has never been peformed before. No guarantee it is 100% accurate, just what they say.

Fact: No debris whatsoever anywhere, which I find quite odd.

On a side note, I read that Airbus is producing an electric powered plane, with what? You guessed it, lithium powered batteries.

It was on CBC website, i'm still learning to use my tablet with Tapatalk.

When I saw I thought: PUBLISHED : Saturday, 08 March, 2014, 9:10pm

Then the update said It emerged on Saturday night that Luigi Maraldi

then it said
UPDATED : Tuesday, 25 March, 2014, 11:57am

So I just concluded that the update outlning the update (!) was on the orginal publish date Sat

Confusing huh!

s
No, you're incorrect. It's an article that includes a list. And the update is right there for you to read.

I believe a poster originally did the calculations and said it was not possible for the MH370 to be in the Maldives at 6am, which would have been 9am in Malaysia.

The flight was reported over Pulu Peruk at 2:15 am Malaysia time and had already been in the air for 2 1/2 hours. It is a 4 hour flight from Malaysia to Male which would mean the plane would have arrived at 6:15 am Malaysia time but it would have been 3am in Maldives. The Maldives is 3 hours earlier.

2:15 am Malaysia = 11:15 am Maldives add 4 hours flight time
6:15 am Malaysia = 3:15 am Maldives
9:15 am Malaysia = 6:15 am Maldives

at 6:15 am in Maldives the plane would have been in the air for 9 hours.

I think this is correct but maybe someone who is better with time differences can figure it out.

RULES:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

“Off-Topic” Posts:

OTPs are posts that do not relate to the original post/topic, or are placed in the wrong category. While we realize threads often expand into different topics, we encourage members to do their best to stick with the original topic, or start another thread. Off-Topic posts are subject to editing or removal at administrative discretion, and without notification. Members that continuously post off topic may have their posting privileges suspended.

I have had to remove a number of post because of off topic subjects. Stay on topic because there will be no more warnings.

If there are any questions please refresh your memory by reviewing the rules.

"Malaysian Military Radar DID Track An Aircraft After Disappearence, Prime Minister Najib Razak Finally Admits."
MSM, Updated: 25/04/2014 http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/25/mh370-missing-plane_n_5212664.html
"A Malaysian military aircraft did track an unidentified aircraft in the country’s airspace at the time of MH370 losing
contact with the ground control, the Malaysian Prime Minister has finally admitted – six weeks after the passenger jet
disappeared. Najib Razak said the radar tracked aircraft after it had turned back on its from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on March 8."

South China Morning Post, published Sunday Apr 27 2014:
"China’s military vulnerability revealed in search for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370."
"China’s deployment for the search has stretched the supply lines and logistics of its rapidly expanding navy."
"The United States, by contrast, has built up an extensive network of full bases - Japan, Guam and Diego Garcia -
buttressed by formal security alliances and access and repair agreements with friendly countries, including
strategic ports in Singapore and Malaysia.
While China is building up its fortified holdings on islands and reefs in the disputed South China Sea, its most
significant southernmost base remains on Hainan Island, still some 3,000 nautical miles away from where Chinese
warships have been searching for missing Malaysia airlines flight MH370."
http://www.scmp.com/news/china/arti...lity-revealed-search-malaysia-airlines-flight

Can you make it specific as it relates to this thread please - the thing that is confusing is when the other thread was added. By that I mean, theory and what MSM are discussing, at this point ,can all be labeled either news, on topic, or just theories , in that no one knows what really is going on with MAL 370!

I think we all agree that Martians, alians,and thunderstorms are speculation and not MSM themes (!) but most of the other main notions , in reality , are speculation, even by MSM !

A new found story about one of the main notions being followed by MSM , seems as if it would be on topic.

We seem to be on topic in terms of remaining in the realm of what MSM is trying to rule in or out.

It can be a confusing distinction- TIA!
!
RULES:

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

“Off-Topic” Posts:

OTPs are posts that do not relate to the original post/topic, or are placed in the wrong category. While we realize threads often expand into different topics, we encourage members to do their best to stick with the original topic, or start another thread. Off-Topic posts are subject to editing or removal at administrative discretion, and without notification. Members that continuously post off topic may have their posting privileges suspended.

I have had to remove a number of post because of off topic subjects. Stay on topic because there will be no more warnings.

If there are any questions please refresh your memory by reviewing the rules.

Darn now that means we have to try and figure out if that would rule out the navy base notion! Nothing is clear with this thing......

I just reread this (do not do good with the times!) and I thought we would have to start the clock to Maldives 42 minutes at the turn around

They did the 2.5 hours first but when they told the truth about a turn around it was like 42 minutes after takeoff

It was only an hour into its flight
.http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...d-the-plane-make-a-U-TURN-before-disappearing..

I believe a poster originally did the calculations and said it was not possible for the MH370 to be in the Maldives at 6am, which would have been 9am in Malaysia.

The flight was reported over Pulu Peruk at 2:15 am Malaysia time and had already been in the air for 2 1/2 hours. It is a 4 hour flight from Malaysia to Male which would mean the plane would have arrived at 6:15 am Malaysia time but it would have been 3am in Maldives. The Maldives is 3 hours earlier.

I think this is correct but maybe someone who is better with time differences can figure it out.

Was the 6:15 am time reported by Maldives or Malaysia? If that even makes a difference...
If Malaysia reported the 6:15 am time, then is it still possible for the plane to have flown over Maldives? If it was Maldives who said 6:15 am, then you're right...the plane could not have been flying in their airspace.

I always forget about the time changes in this case.

It was Maldives time !

Was the 6:15 am time reported by Maldives or Malaysia? If that even makes a difference...
If Malaysia reported the 6:15 am time, then is it still possible for the plane to have flown over Maldives? If it was Maldives who said 6:15 am, then you're right...the plane could not have been flying in their airspace.

I always forget about the time changes in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966