Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to think of this new sighting :sigh:
It would be great if it IS the plane. It would explain the lack of debris and wreckage being found in the current search area.
But at the same time, it wouldn't fit with Immersat's data...or does it?

It would be great if it IS the plane. It would explain the lack of debris and wreckage being found in the current search area.

If this group just recently scanned that area and there was nothing there then why did they rescan. What made this group decide to look specifically in that area for the plane? Plus this area is off the coast of India and I do not think Australia would be the one who should be looking into this. I would think it would be Malaysia. jmo

As I've said before, if ATC isn't doing it, then I doubt any other agency is tracking the comings and goings of every commercial aircraft in the sky.

I don't believe this would of happened if MH370's transponders were left on. This is why i'm leaning towards "deliberate action".

Until this incident, I did not realize it was the flick of a switch to go stealth. Boeing created this design, and it's a huge flaw, IMO.

IMO there are more techologically based companies out there. I think Immarsat does good work, but I don't how accurate "something never done before" is.

As I've said before, if ATC isn't doing it, then I doubt any other agency is tracking the comings and goings of every commercial aircraft in the sky.

And it's not going to happen either. No country wants anybody else to have the ability to track its planes - it's a huge military issue. Some improvements may be made and some countries may coordinate more, no drastic change will happen. Someone, probably President Obama or maybe Malaysian officials, will suggest some superficial improvements that other countries will agree to and hail as a huge milestone. But it's not that they haven't learned from mistakes - it's just that it's intentional there is no global monitoring system. The only way to protect military missions and track planes is to have some system that you have to voluntarily connect to, and they could make the transponder more difficult to turn off, but the pilot is always going to have that ability. Unless they get to a point where it could be turned off on the ground and then turned on remotely, but that presents all sorts of hacking issues if you can control a plane from the ground.

Here are the images from the linked article posted by Amee:

mavaqypy.jpg

4e9a9yzu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wish the search control would take these suggestions much more seriously. This is not a fly by night outfit. They spent tons of time and effort and came to a conclusion based on their own careful analysis using multiple methods. They even said they checked the same spot before the plane disappeared and the chemical analysis doesnt show.

So now we have 2 new possible locations and yet the search control seems to ignore this kind of help.

The other location was spotted by a pilot on the shared Tomrod site. He is not some goofball. He is a pilot for goodness sakes.

The search control needs to expend a coupld of their aircraft and go check out these locations. It is disturbing that search control seems to blow off this type of help. I have to think that they are so afraid of being wrong that they dont want others help.

If this group just recently scanned that area and there was nothing there then why did they rescan. What made this group decide to look specifically in that area for the plane? Plus this area is off the coast of India and I do not think Australia would be the one who should be looking into this. I would think it would be Malaysia. jmo

They went back and rechecked this areas data after finding the possible plane and noted that three days earlier it wasn't there. I dont see anything suspicious about that.

They went back and rechecked this areas data after finding the possible plane and noted that three days earlier it wasn't there. I dont see anything suspicious about that.

I dunno. Why would the plane suddenly be there when it wasn't 3 days earlier?
I would also think that the searches done in the early days of the plane's disappearance would have discovered the plane.

But then again...who knows.
I do believe the oil rigger's story and his story jives with this new area.

Here are the images from the linked article posted by Amee:

mavaqypy.jpg

4e9a9yzu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read the article about this and it is 5,000 km or 3,107 miles from where MH370 is being searched. I wonder where the general location it is.

I read the article about this and it is 5,000 km or 3,107 miles from where MH370 is being searched. I wonder where the general location it is.

According to the first screen shot of the video at this link, looks like the area would be around the coast of NE Burma (Myanmar on this map) in the Bay of Bengal.

(92deg30minE longitude and 20deg00minN latitude)

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/a/23036893/exploration-company-believes-it-may-have-found-mh370/

latitude-and-longitude-map-of-india.jpg

http://www.mapsofindia.com/lat_long/

Following the events of 9/11 Boeing devised a method whereby a plane could be taken over by the ‘good guys’ should a bad thing happen. This is the link to the US government patent:

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-...50&s1=7142971.PN.&OS=PN/7142971&RS=PN/7142971

Extract:
“A method for automatically controlling a path of travel of a vehicle comprising: engaging an automatic control system of the vehicle; disabling any onboard capability to supersede the engaged automatic control system, wherein disabling any onboard capability to supersede the engaged automatic control system comprises bypassing at least one onboard accessible power control element …”

I don't know if this patent was followed through or not, but it sure does raise some questions like:

Was MH370 under control from a rogue operator/overriding whomever was in the cockpit? If not - given the supposed 8hours in 'the dark', why didn't Boeing override whomever was controlling the plane?

:please:

so sad... Husband of 370 Passenger...

CNN Video Interview April 24, 2014:
Mr. Pralhad Shirsath explains why he isn't losing hope that his wife, and the other passengers from Flight 370, may be alive:
'We have no reason to lose hope'
"They are not coming up with Real Information".
CNN Video:
http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2...onight-pralhad-shirsath-wife-missing.cnn.html

MSM by Dnaindia.com Published:
"MH370 flight missing woman from Pune, Kranti Shirsath's family writes to PM, gets no response."
"Kranti (44), a former chemistry lecturer, is one among the 239 passengers who were on board traveling
on the Beijing-bound plane before it went missing on March 8. "
"Kranti’s husband Pralhad who returned to India alone last week told dna, “As soon as I came to Pune I had mailed a letter to Prime Minister of India
explaining my family’s condition and the present help and support that I got from Indian authorities.”
"“Over three days have passed but I have not received any acknowledgement from the PM’s office.
I had high hopes from them so had approached them.”
"He said, “My younger son Yashwant (11) who daily calls his mother’s cellphone cries after not getting any response."
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...-family-writes-to-pm-gets-no-response-1970941

CNN Early Start played a cell phone camera recording from the recent meeting with officials in Beijing, where the plane's final transmissions were played over speakers. It was quite scratchy and seemed unremarkable with the poor sound quality, but it was kind of creepy how the voice really drew out the last three digits ("...three...seven...zero..."). I agree the voice sounds like what we've heard of Shah on YouTube, but I haven't heard enough of Hamid to compare with him. CNN also says the Malaysian officials made the "flight manifest" public, but no clarification was made concerning whether or not this included the cargo manifest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim