Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband has the same theory as your #1 -shot down accidentally by Malaysian military. At this point, I don't know who to believe, and anything absurb is also possible.

That was my first theory. I abandoned it in favor of a hijacking. But those are my top two guesses this point. I just think if it had been shot down, debris would've been found by now - unless they kept that 2nd radar sighting quiet so they could 'clean up'. But that has still taken a back seat to the hijacking.

The search area falls under the US Pacific Command.

Their twitter account:

https://twitter.com/PacificCommand

An article that looks like it is accurate:

http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/news/2014/mar/13/details-ships-planes-searching-missing-jet/

By The Associated Press Thursday, March 13, 2014 9:31 a.m. CDT

Two San Diego-based destroyers have been searching areas designated by the Malaysian government. The USS Kidd searched the southwest section of the Gulf of Thailand before heading to the Strait of Malacca as of Thursday, according to 7th Fleet spokesman Cdr. William Marks. The USS Pickney searched the northeast area, between Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam before heading to Singapore for maintenance.

#The Kidd's two HM-60R Seahawk helicopters flew sorties from dawn to dusk in search of debris. They can search a 400- to 600-square-nautical mile area during a typical 3½-hour sortie, depending on sea and weather conditions and the size of object it's trying to find. Its onboard sensors can detect small objects in the water, in addition to the crew using binoculars or the naked eye. The Seahawks also have forward-looking infrared cameras for night use.

Just sharing. I've been watching, I just haven't posted lately.

The tomnod images have been replaced by images from March 12 at 3:06 am? Middle of the night? Nothing would be identifiable in the darkness? I'm assuming anything white is cloud or moon reflection? Am I reading this wrong?

Isn't the time probably GMT? Or whereever the folks who uploaded the images are located? I don't think it's local, but I could be wrong. (I've thought about this, too, and that's the only thing I can think of).

If I remember correctly from a much earlier post, most of the Texas company's employees were Malaysians or Chinese. I am not sure any of their employees on that plane were American.

None (on the plane) were American--that's what I meant, yes. There was only ONE American passport on the plane and that was Philip Wood (not with the company).

My husband has the same theory as your #1 -shot down accidentally by Malaysian military. At this point, I don't know who to believe, and anything absurb is also possible.

If it were shot down by Malaysia, we'd find something, anything, by now ... I would think.

Quoted myself to add:
If that happened, there should still be signs of debris, right?

This has me so captivated that I can only follow you all here and do nothing else. Thanks for all your thoughtful posts.

I know what ya mean. At this point, the next thing we hear is that "Malaysia denies MH370 ever existed". :doh:

Well, it's not in some jungle in Vietnam or Indonesia because they said the plane never entered their airspace. Now if the plane was flying low, would their airspace still detect it?

I keep thinking of that scene in "Romancing The Stone" where they were hiding out in that old crashed marijuana smuggler's C-47 airplane.

The search area falls under the US Pacific Command.

Their twitter account:

https://twitter.com/PacificCommand

An article that looks like it is accurate:

http://www.jacksonfreepress.com/news/2014/mar/13/details-ships-planes-searching-missing-jet/

By The Associated Press Thursday, March 13, 2014 9:31 a.m. CDT

Just sharing. I've been watching, I just haven't posted lately.

I'll add this one to yours if you don't mind. :seeya:

San Diego ship committed to jet search
Skipper of the San Diego destroyer Kidd talks about the around-the-clock effort

By Jeanette Steele6:39 P.M.MARCH 12, 2014

The ship has had false alarms, said Cmdr. Gabe Varela, commanding officer.

A yellow tarp, for example, and life vests.

The crew jumps to retrieve the item, only to find it’s the kind of tarp that fishermen use to secure their gear, or life jackets unrelated to jetliners.

“This area we’re searching is populated with oil platforms and numerous, numerous fishing boats and merchant traffic,” Varela said.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/mar/12/kidd-malaysia-airlines-search-varela/

If it were shot down by Malaysia, we'd find something, anything, by now ... I would think.

What if it were shot down over land, though? All the searches conducted by other countries are happening in the water or in Vietnam. Easier to hide if the debris were actually in Malaysia.

HOWEVER, I'm quite inclined to believe thus latest news of the plane flying an additional 5 hrs. Which brings us back to hijacking, most likely for future use of the plane rather than money.

There's a few things about the "Alright, good night" which would be over the ATC frequency. It's non standard Radio telephony and would have been recorded at the air traffic centre.

It's context would be interesting but it's probably some additional information during the hand off. Nothing suspect at all.

I've heard around looking at the post 9/11 aviation security that apparently one official mentioned the possibility of Al Queda sending trained extremists into the pilot career only to strike when ready many years later without any alarm because they was vetted by airlines with no criminal records.

I'm not sure if that is realistic but it is a probability. The other issue is that extremist may enjoy there job and change there thoughts/motive to live a good life.

What if it were shot down over land, though? All the searches conducted by other countries are happening in the water or in Vietnam. Easier to hide if the debris were actually in Malaysia.

HOWEVER, I'm quite inclined to believe thus latest news of the plane flying an additional 5 hrs. Which brings us back to hijacking, most likely for future use of the plane rather than money.

If the airplane was hijacked and flew for another few hours, I wonder if other nations could of detected the flight by radar.

There's a few things about the "Alright, good night" which would be over the ATC frequency. It's non standard Radio telephony and would have been recorded at the air traffic centre.

It's context would be interesting but it's probably some additional information during the hand off. Nothing suspect at all.

I've heard around looking at the post 9/11 aviation security that apparently one official mentioned the possibility of Al Queda sending trained extremists into the pilot career only to strike when ready many years later without any alarm because they was vetted by airlines with no criminal records.

I'm not sure if that is realistic but it is a probability. The other issue is that extremist may enjoy there job and change there thoughts/motive to live a good life.

That is certainly plausible. However, I would think Al-Qaeda operates on a time limited basis.

I reckon that there is a terror cell out there who have just bagged themselves a Boeing 777. I just hope that the passengers are still alive and will be set free eventually.

I also hope that the relevant authorities find out who has this plane before they get the chance to set their plans for it into action. Sorry to be brutal, but they had the opportunity to crash that plane into a busy city and kill the passengers and many others, but they held back. Why? What plans might they have?

I reckon that there is a terror cell out there who have just bagged themselves a Boeing 777. I just hope that the passengers are still alive and will be set free eventually.

I also hope that the relevant authorities find out who has this plane before they get the chance to set their plans for it into action. Sorry to be brutal, but they had the opportunity to crash that plane into a busy city and kill the passengers and many others, but they held back. Why? What plans might they have?

Agree.

Seems the only thing Malaysia can say is the plane vanished!

If the airplane was hijacked and flew for another few hours, I wonder if other nations could of detected the flight by radar.

Based on the latest news and lack thereof, ALL scenarios previously discussed are on the table...I am still focused on the co-pilot. I've tried letting it go, and maybe I'm just being naive in my thinking...His age is what jumped out at me from day 1. He is 27 years old and has been with the airlines since he was 20! He carries a Muslim name and with his prior smoking on board, in flight, convinces me he lacks respect for his position. IMO....in all honesty, everyone on board is looking suspect now ;-)

It raises the possibility that the plane, and the 239 people on board, could have flown on for an additional distance of about 2,200 miles (3,500 km), potentially reaching Pakistan, destinations in the Indian Ocean or Mongolia, the paper said.

A senior Malaysia Airlines official told Reuters that no such data existed, while a second official said he was unaware of it.

A spokeswoman for engine manufacturer Rolls-Royce had no immediate comment.

http://gulfbusiness.com/2014/03/u-s...-malaysian-plane-flew-hours-wsj/#.UyGotD9dXHU

Rolls-Royce woukd lie... WHY?
I think if anyone was lying about this flight it would be Malaysia Airlines!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery