Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible for the actual plane not to have been hijacked but rather the transponder data link? Maybe a military intelligence exercise for future reference?

Kind of a simulated plane ride to the North Pole for sick kids type deal..
Keep the plane hidden, transport the transponder?

Just heartbreaking. Piers Morgan's interview with Paul Weeks wife. I watched it live but here's a link:

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/20...i-just-cant-wait-for-him-to-come-back-i-hope/

During the interview she states that they'd had a bad car accident back in Dec and had been talking about what they wanted done if something happened to one or both of them. He apparently couldn't wear his wedding ring on the job and didn't want to leave it in his room or at the job site so he left it at home with his wife, along with his watch.

My heart breaks for these loved ones who are left to wait in limbo.

I watched this last night and then could not go to sleep. So heartbreaking. You could really feel her pain. jmo

I wonder if they examined sat images of the area the plane is suspected of heading, and noticed an area that looks like an explosion.

CNN is useless. When we were discussing the Chinese images last night, they were still reporting and talking about the plane veering west.

LOL. Although I have to say that last night Anderson Cooper, who I don't normally care for, had a pretty good show, discussing the satellite images. Expert after expert on there was saying "thats not the plane."

U.S. officials have an "indication" the missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner may have crashed in the Indian Ocean and is moving the USS Kidd to the area to begin searching. It will take another 24 hours to move the ship into position, a senior Pentagon official told ABC News.

bbm

http://abcnews.go.com/International...irline-crashed-indian-ocean/story?id=22894802

The US Navy would have submarines in the Indian Ocean. I wonder if sonar data detected a possible crash. They would be able to provide a pretty good location.

Indonesia and Thailand have said their militaries detected no sign of any unusual aircraft in their airspace.

Malaysia has asked India for help in tracing the aircraft and New Delhi’s coastguard planes have joined the search.

http://gulfbusiness.com/2014/03/u-s...-malaysian-plane-flew-hours-wsj/#.UyGotD9dXHU

Out of one side of their mouth Malaysia denies that the plane flew on for 4 hours after the last confirmed location, from the other side they ask India for help in tracing the plane. No way could India have any information UNLESS the plane flew on. For the geographically challenged, like me:

India Thursday deployed four warships to locate the jetliner missing for six days as Malaysia debunked as false leads Chinese satellite images of suspected debris in waters off Vietnam's southern coast.

Joining the massive international search operations, India pressed into service six aircraft including its latest special surveillance P-8I plane and three helicopters under 'Operation Searchlight'.

The IAF has also deployed two of its latest C-130J Super Hercules transport aircraft from Hindan air base.

Four warships have been dispatched from Andaman and Nicobar Command including INS Kumbhir, INS Kesari and INS Saryu from Navy and Coast Guard Ship Kanaklata Baruah to the areas specified by the Malaysian government.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/wor...ne/2014/03/13/article2107391.ece#.UyHdfD9dXHU

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKgBkxt508E"]Is Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 similar to past mysteries? - YouTube[/ame]

Kind of a simulated plane ride to the North Pole for sick kids type deal..
Keep the plane hidden, transport the transponder?

That's what I'm wondering. Is it possible the actual plane was cloaked, the transponder removed and put into another tech, then just dropped? I'm only wondering if it's all possible? If so, and if it was done for military future intelligence for whatever nation, then whose to say the entity responsible isn't documenting how the world reacts to this tragedy. If so, could there be hidden devious intentions behind it all? Maybe the transponder was deactivated & dropped intentionally, then maybe the area it was dropped in becomes a target? Idk, just thinking outside the box. Farfetched, huh? Heck, the Pentagon here is filled with some pretty serious intelligence, so if they think the plane went down in the Indian Ocean then it most likely did. But why did all data shut down regarding the transponder? Could a device have detonated that was attached to said transponder? Could that be reason for falling off of radar? Could a plane continue to fly if a device was attached to a transponder and was detonated? Or would that be impossible?

Is it possible for the actual plane not to have been hijacked but rather the transponder data link? Maybe a military intelligence exercise for future reference?

?

where are the passengers and the plane then?

US-based firm's workers on plane headed to meeting
Originally published: March 9, 2014 1:44 PM
Updated: March 9, 2014 3:39 PM
By The Associated Press

A sign for Freescale Semiconductor is seen in this photo from Austin, Texas on Sunday March 9, 2014. The Austin-based technology company says its 20 employees on board a missing Malaysia Airlines flight were en route to a business meeting in China. Freescale Semiconductor spokeswoman Jacey Zuniga said Sunday that the employees, 12 from Malaysia and eight from China, work at facilities in their respective countries that manufacture semiconductor chips. (AP Photo/John L. Mone) (Credit: AP)

AUSTIN, Texas – (AP) – Twenty employees of an Austin-based technology company on board the missing Malaysia Airlines flight were en route to a business meeting in China, a spokeswoman for the tech firm said Sunday.

The employees – 12 from Malaysia and eight from China –work at facilities in their respective countries that manufacture semiconductor chips, said Freescale Semiconductor spokeswoman Jacey Zuniga.

“We have several manufacturing sites in Kuala Lumpur and Tianjin, China. Those 20 employees were with those teams,” she said.

The employees were aboard Flight MH370, which lost contact with ground controllers somewhere between Malaysia and Vietnam after leaving Kuala Lumpur early Saturday morning for Beijing. The plane was carrying 239 people.
http://www.news12.com/news/us-based-firm-s-workers-on-plane-headed-to-meeting-1.7334089

This is maybe nothing...but in 30+ years of weekly business trip flights, my husband has yet to take one of those on a Saturday morning.

And it's not like these 20 people were foreigners who were planning on taking in some sights before the Monday meeting, either...

?

where are the passengers and the plane then?

Already landed somewhere else? I was only asking and it's totally hypothetical. In my mind I'm thinking the plane crashed with all passengers onboard, whether from a missile, suicide, or tech failure, who knows...but I'm just trying to think through alot of the stuff being posted and throwing something out there. Only wondering "what if".

Wasn't there a pop song a few years ago about taking 2 passports on a Malaysian flight? Nothing to do with this just coincidence. Sorry if this has been discussed on an earlier thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another question for pilots, is 12 years old old for a plane?

No, not at all. Just depends upon the maintenance. As I understand it, Malaysian Air has a pretty good maintenance record.

Thank you!!!! It was killing me that could not remember!!

Pitbull's lines include 'Now it's off to Malaysia' and 'Two passports, three cities, two countries, one day'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassy Sleuth