Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question for pilots, is 12 years old old for a plane?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For airliners is not really a lot about actual age of aircraft. It is more about "cycles" (a takeoff/cruise/landing). That influences the "age" of the machine more. It has to expand and constrict each cycle. Pressurize.

Internationial carriers actually get more "mileage" from their equipment - there cycles are longer resulting in less wear and tear on the machine.

Little bit off topic but on the flightradar webpage how come there is hardly anything flying over Africa/Russia/China?

I am not 100% sure but I think the airplanes in that area don't have the capability yet.

This is the issue I was having in the first day of the plane missing.

It is the most unlikey outcome that a plane be completely missing for any lenth of time.

Could a goverment land a plane in their country and keep it quite?

Ours could. So I would think that another country could as well.

John Travolta has his own airstrip. He has a Boeing 707.

When the Helios flight decompressed and continued to fly until it crashed into a mountain in Greece the goverment knew it was happening, they just did not have a way to save the flight.

Malaysia is located in a much more paranoid part of the world where the countries watch each other all the time.

I just cannot understand that a plane was flying around for hours and no one knew. What the heck is going on??

Even with the Air France flight that took a few days to find, they knew what had happened they just needed to find the wreckage.

In this case it just looks like everyone is lost and confused. I just don't believe it. They are definitely hiding something. They may not know exactly what they are hiding but they are hiding something.

I honestly believe they are hiding the fact they are clueless. Afraid to come out with the truth when they still cant find the plane because they should have been able to trace it.

They are working with a n umber of govts not least the U>S> and can't keep everything hidden from the people like they are used to. So their denials then affirmations are due to the fact they want to keep things quiet but the other governments aren't letting them. They have to cooperate to get a handle on this but it is totally foreign to how they normally do things.

I doubt its a conspiracy of anything but silence that is their natural behavior in this regime.

It reminds me of when someone can't admit they are wrong. It just baffles me that the US may have some info and Malaysia insists it doesn't exist.
This whole theme
The Malaysian authorities also found no merit in US investigators suggestion that the flight MH370 with 239 people on board may have kept flying for four hours after

is silly........

Govt can lie about whatever, it is a fact, has been for years, the aircraft of this generation have recorders which monitor performance on a dazzling amount equipement and daily transmit such to air carrier maintenance folk all over the world.

They are actually designed to speed up turn around time at the next airport. So all this nonsense that a third world country is saying Boing is BS! - well is BS sorry .

IF Pratt and Witney finally came out and said the Trent engines were running for hours that is probable, the most honest thing any of us have since in the last week!

In same vein
suddenly/crashed vs information that yes they would be able to determine if the engines were behaving normally (ie adjustments for decent) vs a sudden oddity .I kind of think Pratt is being "advised" to go slow in giving out more information until the govt folks can figure out what story they want to release next .

If Boeing is saying the engines were running for awhile after the plane disappeared they must be able to monitor them via satellite. How else would they know?

This whole theme
The Malaysian authorities also found no merit in US investigators suggestion that the flight MH370 with 239 people on board may have kept flying for four hours after

is silly........

Govt can lie about whatever, it is a fact, has been for years, the aircraft of this generation have recorders which monitor performance on a dazzling amount equipement and daily transmit such to air carrier maintenance folk all over the world.

They are actually designed to speed up turn around time at the next airport. So all this nonsense that a third world country is saying Boing is BS! - well is BS sorry .

IF Pratt and Witney finally came out and said the Trent engines were running for hours that is probable, the most honest thing any of us have since in the last week!

My understanding is that Malaysia did not buy the extra safety modules that allowed tracking etc. which is why the pings heard by RR were only that, 30 minute blips with no other data about the plane. all they had was the basic stand alone system

If Boeing is saying the engines were running for awhile after the plane disappeared they must be able to monitor them via satellite. How else would they know?

The engines have their own computers which send information back to bas, just like I posted this in Australia and you can read it in the US!

So yes, via the internet via satellite.

My understanding is that Malaysia did not buy the extra safety modules that allowed tracking etc. which is why the pings heard by RR were only that, 30 minute blips with no other data about the plane. all they had was the basic stand alone system

I know this is true, but doesn't it sound ridiculous? It's as if we're talking about whether or not they bought Showtime with their cable package. Why does the option to buy only part of the package exist? Is the information available to RR but not being released because it wasn't paid for?

Presumably Boeing can also figure exactly how far it travelled, and whether they shut down normally or exploded?

I know this is true, but doesn't it sound ridiculous? It's as if we're talking about whether or not they bought Showtime with their cable package. Why does the option to buy only part of the package exist? Is the information available to RR but not being released because it wasn't paid for?

i agree it is ridiculous you can opt out of the modules. In one of the articles today it said that RR was not monitoring any data or getting it bc they weren't meant to as it wasn't a bought for thing. So no i don't think they have it, they never sent to the airplane at all

with the intention of using it later for another purpose.’’

Sadly with the emergence of the mad professor that is what I believe. I think we are in ACT 1. Sadly that theory encompases everything. The terrorist group, the plane involved in an ER model (extended range), inability to find ANYTHING = plane is on ground safe and sound and ready for whatever mad proff has in store.

The intial story that the airline lost contact not ATC is huge. With the emergence of the proff I believe that the aircraft WAS in contact with the airline (not ATC) on the back channel with demands.

The military tracking "escapade" fits as well. He stated it , makes sense that there would be military tracking. THen, hours later he totally is PRESSURED to say he did not say what the world heard him say!

Obviously the terrorist group linked to professor is in a very very bad mood the past several weeks. To go into a public place and start hacking people to death certainly indicates a group with some "issues".

Malaysia might not have bought it but that does not mean Boeing didnt monitor it. Would that be kept secret if they did?

That's what I thought also - about 7 1/2 or 8 hrs.

My guess is that the one more communication received after 1:30am - that one last engine ping or whatever - was 4 hrs later. It seems now that instead of continuously tracking it for 4 hrs, it may have sent out the one communication to Rolls Royce that the US picked up. Since there must've not been another one (it hasn't been mentioned?), I'm assuming that that's the reason the US thinks it may have crashed, or may have landed.

(I'm going to make the assumption that it doesn't ping when turned off, hence - it could've crashed OR it could've landed).

that one last engine ping : There are two different things here. The Rolls Royce data is a computer device. The word "PING" refers to the black boxes. They are designed, when they contact water, to tranmist a "ping" (30 days) to help locate them in water crash.

Malaysia might not have bought it but that does not mean Boeing didnt monitor it. Would that be kept secret if they did?

The engines are Rolls Royce, I understand RR monitor the engines for their own records.

["You can't just fly a Triple 7 and not have a radar trace," he said.

But what if I am telling you I have 239 people and you had better not mess with me, I am landing the plane and well chat later............I think the plane has landed, and the passengers are his protection

with the intention of using it later for another purpose.’’

Sadly with the emergence of the mad professor that is what I believe. I think we are in ACT 1. Sadly that theory encompases everything. The terrorist group, the plane involved in an ER model (extended range), inability to find ANYTHING = plane is on ground safe and sound and ready for whatever mad proff has in store.

The intial story that the airline lost contact not ATC is huge. With the emergence of the proff I believe that the aircraft WAS in contact with the airline (not ATC) on the back channel with demands.

The military tracking "escapade" fits as well. He stated it , makes sense that there would be military tracking. THen, hours later he totally is PRESSURED to say he did not say what the world heard him say!

Obviously the terrorist group linked to professor is in a very very bad mood the past several weeks. To go into a public place and start hacking people to death certainly indicates a group with some "issues".

I have seen reference to the "mad professor" more than once. Who is that?

The engines are Rolls Royce, I understand RR monitor the engines for their own records.

There's the ACARS system. The engines transmit reports to Rolls Royce to monitors the engines. Some of the first clues to what happened with Air France 447 was the ACARS data transmitted before the crash.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aircraft_Communications_Addressing_and_Reporting_System"]Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro