Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is going on I just watched the news and not only is this airliner and it's passengers missing but so is Lake Michigan. They are predicting that Lake Michigan will begin to appear in May. I'm hoping that the airliner will be found sooner than that. They are now having to search the entire Indian Ocean, which is not going to be an easy task.

?? Does this have bearing on the new information somehow or are you just agreeing? Aircrafts have tons of flammable things on them but usually they operate as intended and don't cause problems. I mean, it's full of fuel.

Because airliners use the transponders, not radar for way out in the ocean. The reason the military has it is in case of an attack where there would not be a transponder or other way of tracking.

I was thinking that the batteries would not be on the plane if they presented such a dangerous situation...

therefore I am not buying the theory of those batteries as a cause of a fire on this plane...

JMO

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 radar evidence suggests 'sabotage'
'We are looking at sabotage, with hijack still on the cards,' senior Malaysian police official says
Thomson Reuters Posted: Mar 14, 2014 2:14 AM ET Last Updated: Mar 14, 2014 2:19 PM ET

(snip)
In a far more detailed description of military radar plotting than has been publicly revealed, two sources told Reuters an unidentified aircraft that investigators suspect was missing Flight MH370 appeared to be following a commonly used navigational route when it was last spotted early on Saturday, northwest of Malaysia.

That course — headed into the Andaman Sea and toward the Bay of Bengal in the Indian Ocean — could only have been set deliberately, either by flying the Boeing 777-200ER jet manually or by programming the auto-pilot.

A third investigative source said inquiries were focusing more on the theory that someone who knew how to fly a plane deliberately diverted the flight hundreds of miles off its scheduled course from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

Last radar sighting
(snip)
However, Malaysia's air force chief said on Wednesday that an aircraft that could have been the missing plane was plotted on military radar at 2:15 a.m., 320 kilometres northwest of Penang Island off Malaysia's west coast.

This position marks the limit of Malaysia's military radar in that part of the country, a fourth source familiar with the investigation told Reuters.

(snip)
They also gave new details on the direction in which the unidentified aircraft spotted on the military's radar was heading — saying it was following aviation corridors identified on maps used by pilots as N571 and P628, routes used by commercial planes flying from Southeast Asia to the Middle East or Europe.

[URL=http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/kimi_SFC/media/8b2b6df8-9bfb-4502-8e0b-b5faa8408df6_zps3f09cb8d.png.html][/URL]

Indonesian Air Force Officer plots flight path - note difference from "known flight path" on 1st image

Much More @ Link

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-radar-evidence-suggests-sabotage-1.2572287

If the plane was hijacked the passengers could be alive somewhere. These families must be going through hell not knowing.

What is going on I just watched the news and not only is this airliner and it's passengers missing but so is Lake Michigan. They are predicting that Lake Michigan will begin to appear in May. I'm hoping that the airliner will be found sooner than that. They are now having to search the entire Indian Ocean, which is not going to be an easy task.

Yes, the former Lake Michigan is now the Michigan Ice Shelf.

Apparently our spy satellites aren't as good as we've been told. If they were, we'd either know where it landed or that it didn't land anywhere.

I would have serious doubts that a fire today was caused by the plane. It's been a week!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/malays...70-radar-evidence-suggests-sabotage-1.2572287

Here is the article...

I get the impression these fires were caused by climate/weather/vegetation conditions... Much as our fire season is dangerous here in Southern California for the same reasons...

I didn't get the impression that the fires were tied to the missing plane...

But that the blinding smoke is just one more obstacle in the way of finding the plane...

All,JMO

If the plane was hijacked the passengers could be alive somewhere. These families must be going through hell not knowing.

As much as I hate to say it..... There is no way anyone is alive. I believe it crashed into the Indian Ocean. If they are alive, why has nobody used their phone? :waitasec:

Too much time has passed. :twocents:

I was thinking that the batteries would not be on the plane if they presented such a dangerous situation...

therefore I am not buying the theory of those batteries as a cause of a fire on this plane...

JMO

I think the battery fire theory is a load of poppycock. If a fire broke out, why would the two communication devices be manually turned off 13 minutes apart? Why would the plane continue to fly for 4 more hours. Why would the pilot not alert ground control if he had at least 13 minutes of consciousness. Utter nonsense, IMO.

The island of Hulhumale in the Maldives seems to fit the reported/estimated flight time of 4 hours after IGORI, confirmed by pings, the reported/estimated direction, and has an adequate B777 runway in the middle of the ocean, etc.

This is being discussed on a popular airline pilot forum....I found it interesting...

Thank you for this theory...

From looking at maps I was wondering if the Maldives would/could be a valid potential landing location...

JMO

“@VladDuthiersCNN: .@WSJ reporter Andy Pasztor tells @andersoncooper "investigation appears to be moving...towards a law enforcement terrorism path" #MH370”

I just have a gut feeling it's easier to kill 239 than to control them. How they killed them I don't know but my gut tells me they have passed and are no longer in danger or pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as I hate to say it..... There is no way anyone is alive. I believe it crashed into the Indian Ocean. If they are alive, why has nobody used their phone? :waitasec:

Even if it crashed and there were somehow survivors I feel those survivors have perished and are past their suffering after a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for this theory...

From looking at maps I was wondering if the Maldives would/could be a valid potential landing location...

JMO

I'm thinking either landed or refueled in the Maldives and continued on to Africa or the Middle East.

IMO, the lack of phone calls is meaningless. The passenger's phones have not been charged for a week, the phones may have been confiscated by the hijackers (assuming), if they are alive they are likely in a place with no phone service, we know there is no phone service on the plane.

As much as I want to hold hope that some are alive, I also know I hope they are not considering the alternative.

Some nice kid hoping to hop from one country to another did let the plane down gently and is holding all the 239 in peace and tranquility until he or she can get his 300 country members aboard to a better place.

That is the nicest fantasy I can imagine for 239 people lost in a plane.

Unfortunately, no one can keep 239 unwilling people quietly, peacefully, well taken care of, and without harm.

IMO, the lack of phone calls is meaningless. The passenger's phones have not been charged for a week, the phones may have been confiscated by the hijackers (assuming), if they are alive they are likely in a place with no phone service, we know there is no phone service on the plane.

That's a nice thought. Based on what I see.... there are no survivors. :twocents:

I don't believe there are any survivors at this point, either. It's been a week.
I can't see hijackers holding 239 people hostage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member