Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Belimom - John51 - Revampz *thumbs up* I think what you guys are talking about holds weight!

Do you mean from the Malaysian gov't? I don't think so, but why do you think that (if that's what you mean)? Just curious. I think it's against the Malaysian gov't....

No not Malaysia. I'm thinking something or someone on that plane (maybe the plane itself) needed to be acquired. Either directly by a country, or more likely needed by a state sponsored terrorist group. Some country knows where that plane is (or where it was supposed to land).

Note: why is everyone so quick to accept the assertion that the 2 iranians are simply involved in illegal immigration? Those assurances came from Iran. Do we really believe them?

ETA: There are multiple countries in the middle east that sponsor terrorism and jihad. jihadists would target anyone they consider to be oppressing their muslim brothers.

Belimom - John51 - Revampz *thumbs up* I think what you guys are talking about holds weight!

yep so do I ..... might not be spot on, but heading in the right direction.....am betting that a few governments and spy agencies around the world are thinking in that direction too.

My new theory this morning: this hijacking was done with the full knowledge and support from at least one country's gov't. And I think it has to do with citizen revolt in Malaysia, demanding changes. For some reason, I don't see it as an act of terror, as in a 9/11 type of attack.

On a side note, my southeast Asia geography has greatly improved. :eek:

If it did flew in the direction of the Uighir region then the you can probably narrow down the possibility with the theory I had highlighted before:

Quote my post from 03/13/2014

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10329087&postcount=562"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4[/ame]

"My scenario of the hijack: Plane already landed somewhere. Demands are made to the M' sian government but one that may ultimately result in collapse of the M'sia government. Not monetary demand but something that may result in people revolt n chaos. So they are probably buying time now hence all the delay n ambiguity.

If you follow M'sia politic closely you would know what happens to the opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim in court A DAY before the hijack. Clue Anwar Ibrahim Sodomy II Trial"

OR it really is the Uighur stepping up a level in their attack on the Chinese Gov.

All the contradicting statement and retraction and then confirming later on perhaps suggest the authority is buying time.

If every single info that has come out is confirm immediately, they will be pressed upon for the next course of action, the timeline for action/response is being compressed greatly in such a delicate situation. However if there is denial it will give some time (a day/half a day) for negotiation, perhaps JMO.

Hopefully they can outsmart the perpetrator and bring closure to the grieving family.

Re: passenger 84: Can someone interpret the gobblely gook character's, question marks, etc in 84's name column? The question marks stick out like a sore thumb. Can someone pls interpret? Many thanks.

If it did flew in the direction of the Uighir region then the you can probably narrow down the possibility with the theory I had highlighted before:

Quote my post from 03/13/2014

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

"My scenario of the hijack: Plane already landed somewhere. Demands are made to the M' sian government but one that may ultimately result in collapse of the M'sia government. Not monetary demand but something that may result in people revolt n chaos. So they are probably buying time now hence all the delay n ambiguity.

If you follow M'sia politic closely you would know what happens to the opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim in court A DAY before the hijack. Clue Anwar Ibrahim Sodomy II Trial"

OR it really is the Uighur stepping up a level in their attack on the Chinese Gov.

All the contradicting statement and retraction and then confirming later on perhaps suggest the authority is buying time.

If every single info that has come out is confirm immediately, they will be pressed upon for the next course of action, the timeline for action/response is being compressed greatly in such a delicate situation. However if there is denial it will give some time (a day/half a day) for negotiation, perhaps JMO.

Hopefully they can outsmart the perpetrator and bring closure to the grieving family.

Your two theories above are now exactly where I am headed as well.......it was your first post that got me checking up about the leader of the opposition and his acquittal.....I could not believe that is was the day before the plane went missing....coincidence or what?

and I have always been suss on the Uighurs....

There was a post somewhere today that said that the captain was a big supporter of the opposition and fund rasied for them...I also think this is a very suspicious coincidence.

the word that means everything at the moment in your post above is REALLY.... if it REALLY flew up there, then I am going towards the Uighurs...

However I also think they could be an easy scapegoat by the Malaysian govt to steer blame away from anything to do with them...

It was a Malaysian official that just happened to drop the "near chinese/kryzasomethingstan border".....handy since xinjiang is right on it...

and also somehow the manifest got printed with the name of the passenger 84 blurred out. It was then released, by who I don't know, that he is uigher electronics professor with flight training.....seems to be handy as well...

so anyhow I am now convinced it is one or the other of the above, but which depends on what is the actual truth.

Re: passenger 84: Can someone interpret the gobblely gook character's, question marks, etc in 84's name column? The question marks stick out like a sore thumb. Can someone pls interpret? Many thanks.

Yes who is passenger 84?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The poor families....8 days and still no closer to a definitive answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very quiet in here after those last theories... :abduction: :hiding:

This case wears me out. I wake up every morning disappointed and with more questions than answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official Confirmed

01:07 Last routine engine data transmission
XX:XX ACARS disabled
01:17 Sign off Subang ATC
01:21 Xpndr switched off (near IGARI)
01:21 Malasian military PSR picks up MH370 at IGARI
XX:XX MH370 moves towards VAMPI and then towards GIVAL
02:15 MH370 turns towards IGREX and is lost on Malasian military PSR
08:11 Last ACARS handshake signal detected

Official Unconfirmed

08:11 A/C somewhere between border of Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan to northern Thailand
08:11 A/C somewhere between Indonesia and the southern Indian ocean

I want to look at the manifest and compare to other manifests for MH370 and see if there regular guests.

If in fact MH370 was hijacked, perhaps there were "test runs"?

Not sure if this is new news or what. It's dated today, so I dunno. I'm tired, having been up in the middle of the night for the brief. I bet everyone else is tired too.

Malaysia
Uighur professor: I was not the one on MH370

BY MELISSA CHIMarch 15, 2014
- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...was-not-the-one-on-mh370#sthash.6AKUeQAz.dpuf

If this is true then we have another mistaken identity. A red herring or an accomplice????

Aargggggh this story is sure going to make the next producer who direct its movie a box office n reap in lots of $$$$

Official Confirmed

01:07 Last routine engine data transmission
XX:XX ACARS disabled
01:17 Sign off Subang ATC
01:21 Xpndr switched off (near IGARI)
01:21 Malasian military PSR picks up MH370 at IGARI
XX:XX MH370 moves towards VAMPI and then towards GIVAL
02:15 MH370 turns towards IGREX and is lost on Malasian military PSR
08:11 Last ACARS handshake signal detected

Official Unconfirmed

08:11 A/C somewhere between border of Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan to northern Thailand
08:11 A/C somewhere between Indonesia and the southern Indian ocean

BBM ~ The "Golden Triangle"?

Golden+Triangle.jpg

I want to look at the manifest and compare to other manifests for MH370 and see if there regular guests.

If in fact MH370 was hijacked, perhaps there were "test runs"?

140311-MH370-search-hardware.png

Good thought. I was wondering about that myself. IMO there had to be test runs. If terrorist, these things are planned well in advance--months, if not years.

JMO

Does anyone know the fuel capacity of a 777 and how many hours it would last? Mo is that it was an inside job with various members of the air industry involved. The plane could have been filled to capacity by someone involved. But that would probably make the search area even larger. The Kremlin could be the next target. What other country is having political problems with their neighbour and has something well known that would make an impact on the world when blown up?

Maybe they were too quick to clear the two iranians. The lone professor? Political turmoil within China? One of the former U.S.S.R. countries?
Unrest in malaysian politics? Very hard to say who could have done it as all on board seem to be victims and not perpetrators.

Then as a real outsider.. is there a country wanting a plane to assist in developing stealth feature?JMOO

bbm

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/15/us-malaysiaairlines-flight-idUSBREA2701720140315

The maximum range of the Boeing 777-200ER is 7,725 nautical miles or 14,305 km. It is not clear how much fuel the aircraft was carrying though it would have been enough to reach its scheduled destination, Beijing, a flight of five hours and 50 minutes, plus some reserve.

Not sure if this is new news or what. It's dated today, so I dunno. I'm tired, having been up in the middle of the night for the brief. I bet everyone else is tired too.

Malaysia

- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...was-not-the-one-on-mh370#sthash.6AKUeQAz.dpuf

BBM ~ I have been since an average 5 hours/night, when I normally sleep 8-10. :floorlaugh:

Ok, so now the professor was not on the flight? :scared:

WTH is going on? A slow torture version of 9/11?

Malaysia

WOW...another fact now not correct!!! he was my big link to the Uighers....

I wonder if someone was using his name?

re those asking about passenger 84. This is passenger 84. They were investigating him thinking he may be linked to the Uigher terrorists...

the name was supposedly blurred out on the manifest. However I have read that on an official release from the airline, it wasn't blurred out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro