Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly have nothing to add theory wise to this thread. I have no idea which theory i think is more likely, I think my opinion changes hourly. I hate airplanes due to a crash literally on my elementary school during recess and I will never forget the noise, impact,sight etc...I hope that they are taking the alleged Maldives sighting seriously bc I can promise seeing something so out of place with an airplane like that is not something you forget. God bless those on board. I hope if death/injury occurred it was instant without any fear/knowledge of what was happening.

Hear me out or I will starve myself and you will have that on your hands? Desperate measure to be heard and for outsiders to notice too?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14540696

Unlike other protests, a hunger strike has no direct effect on the intended target. The protester suffers, not the person protested against. The protester relies on the moral force of their actions, or the publicity value, to achieve something.

The idea of hunger as political protest has experienced a renaissance in the recent past, says Prof Sharman Apt Russell, author of Hunger: An Unnatural History.

It was revived by the suffragettes in the UK at the beginning of the 20th Century. In July 1909, when a doctor asked jailed suffragette Marion Wallace-Dunlop what she would eat for dinner, she replied in defiance: "My determination."

"It has become an established cultural form of seeking justice in the 20th Century," says Prof Russell.

Read the link, very interesting thank you.

Still makes no sense to me. I would feel zero responsibility for someone refusing food. Regardless of reasoning behind fasting.
I liken it to those that set themselves on fire as a means of protest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A whole article on just the cellphone question, for those interested:

"Missing Malaysia Airlines jet: why didn't passengers make mobile phone calls?"

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing...phone-calls-20140318-hvjyf.html#ixzz2wKEZagj3

Thanks for posting this! It might be useful for the Frequently asked questions page too [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238253"]Frequently asked questions and the answers - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I have tried thinking outside the box. In the box and not creating the box. I got nothing :banghead:

This is such a Mystery...Man!!

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strait_of_Malacca"]Strait of Malacca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

sumo.gif

There are a few misconceptions floating around that should be cleared up:

New Thai radar data only covers known early flight path, NOT evidence for northern route, NOT Thailand's fault for not releasing earlier. As described, all the Thai military radar data shows is the exact same early maneuvers already described by Malaysian military radar (1:22-2:15am). That's it. The plane NEVER even came close to Thai airspace in this period, so it's easy to understand why Thai military radar watchers wouldn't have paid any note to a commercial jet flying around Malaysia. Why would they have noticed or cared on March 8?

The plane is not in the Maldives. Just another rumor. The ACARS ping evidence shows that at 8:11am the plane was far, far away from the Maldives. In fact, it was SO far away at 8:11am that it is virtually impossible it could have even passed over the Maldives 2 hours earlier. Just too far. Rule #1 of criminal investigation: trust physical evidence over “eyewitness accounts”.

Malaysia has a corrupt, inept, repressive government but that doesn't mean it's the evil genius behind every aspect of this crisis. It's not holding passenger families hostage, in fact it's offered to fly them all home free. Malaysia's reaction to the disappearance has been terrible, but there's no reason to think they staged it or covered it up.

Mr. Ali exists, is not the pilot, but a human smuggler. I guarantee you investigators know exactly who he and the travel agent are and are continuing to look into them. It's perfectly natural for such types to go underground when under scrutiny and proves nothing about links to terror.

"Alright, good night" means "Alright, good night". That's all.

Flying to non-American countries on non-American carriers is GREAT! You have more of a chance of serious injury occurring in your own house than on a foreign plane. I hate to think of all the fun and personal growth I would have missed out on if I had restricted my travel by America-only principles.

The plane could have suffered a strange catastrophe or a planned diversion. My personal feeling has shifted to 65% chance of planned diversion. Every person onboard is still a possible suspect. Try to keep an open mind but beware of putting too much faith in any one particular wild theory.

Alright... just heard my 2:09am stopwatch alarm go off ... the one that is hiding around the house somewhere that I can't be bothered finding until it goes off at at 2:09am... and rather than find it and unset it, again, I am going to bed ... for real this time lol

out.

New Thai radar data only covers known early flight path, NOT evidence for northern route, NOT Thailand's fault for not releasing earlier. As described, all the Thai military radar data shows is the exact same early maneuvers already described by Malaysian military radar (1:22-2:15am). That's it. The plane NEVER even came close to Thai airspace in this period, so it's easy to understand why Thai military radar watchers wouldn't have paid any note to a commercial jet flying around Malaysia. Why would they have noticed or cared on March 8?

The plane is not in the Maldives. Just another rumor. The ACARS ping evidence shows that at 8:11am the plane was far, far away from the Maldives. In fact, it was SO far away at 8:11am that it is virtually impossible it could have even passed over the Maldives 2 hours earlier. Just too far. Rule #1 of criminal investigation: trust physical evidence over “eyewitness accounts”.

Malaysia has a corrupt, inept, repressive government but that doesn't mean it's the evil genius behind every aspect of this crisis. It's not holding passenger families hostage, in fact it's offered to fly them all home free. Malaysia's reaction to the crash has been terrible, but there's no reason to think they staged it or covered it up.

Mr. Ali exists, is not the pilot, but a human smuggler. I guarantee you investigators know exactly who he and the travel agent are and are continuing to look into them. It's perfectly natural for such types to go underground when under scrutiny and proves nothing about links to terror.

"Alright, good night" means "Alright, good night". That's all.

Flying to non-American countries on non-American carriers is GREAT! You have more of a chance of serious injury occurring in your own house than on a foreign plane. I hate to think of all the fun and personal growth I would have missed out on if I had restricted my travel by America-only principles.

The plane could have suffered a strange catastrophe or a planned diversion. My personal feeling has shifted to 65% chance of planned diversion. Every person onboard is still a possible suspect. Try to keep an open mind but beware of putting too much faith in any one particular wild theory.

thanks for this! I agree entirely

http://www.techspot.com/news/52211-...-hijack-an-airplane-using-an-android-app.html
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/11/tech/mobile/phone-hijack-plane/
http://www.smh.com.au/technology/te...nes-with-an-android-phone-20130412-2hp59.html

^^^ That is still by far the scariest possibility... Technically, they could disable all comms, all control and EVERYONE (PAX and Crew) just become helpless passengers in a remote control plane....

Just made me think of something.

Is there anyway someone could exit the plane with a parachute while plane s flying? Or would they have to somehow fly at low altitude to release all cabin pressure before opening the door?

Is it even feasable?

New Thai radar data only covers known early flight path, NOT evidence for northern route, NOT Thailand's fault for not releasing earlier. As described, all the Thai military radar data shows is the exact same early maneuvers already described by Malaysian military radar (1:22-2:15am). That's it. The plane NEVER even came close to Thai airspace in this period, so it's easy to understand why Thai military radar watchers wouldn't have paid any note to a commercial jet flying around Malaysia. Why would they have noticed or cared on March 8?.

Thailand’s failure to quickly share possible information regarding the fate of the plane, and the 239 people aboard it, may not substantially change what Malaysian officials know, but it raises questions about the degree to which some countries are sharing their defence information, even in the name of an urgent and mind-bending aviation mystery.

http://metronews.ca/news/world/9752...ata-that-may-show-twisting-mh370-flight-path/

bbm

Satellite data suggests that the last "ping" was recieved from the flight somwhere close to the Maldives and the US naval base on Diego Garcia.

http://malaysiandigest.com/frontpag...idents-report-sighting-of-low-flying-jet.html

Thailand’s failure to quickly share possible information regarding the fate of the plane, and the 239 people aboard it, may not substantially change what Malaysian officials know, but it raises questions about the degree to which some countries are sharing their defence information, even in the name of an urgent and mind-bending aviation mystery.

http://metronews.ca/news/world/9752...ata-that-may-show-twisting-mh370-flight-path/

bbm

Yeah, even with Malaysias seemingly lack of cooperation which at first seems like they may be involved. You start to realize they may just be trying to hide the fact that their own piolots could be involved and they are embarrased or something non-nefarious like that.

But any lack of cooperation by anybody is hurting the families and that is just wrong IMO.

Jon Ostrower ‏@jonostrower 40m

Why do airplane transponders have an 'off switch?' http://bit.ly/1d9XAZN (Via @AP_Joan_Lowy & @GlobeTrotScott) #MH370 #mustread

I am not satisfied with those answers.
Number one, if they often "short out", fix that problem!
Number two, if it is sending incorrect info, tell the controllers that the info is incorrect!
I say, no more off switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members