Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
9 August 2019:

Missing Irish teen: CID team checks phone logs, emails exchange made from resort in Seremban

The Bukit Aman Criminal Investigations Department (CID) is looking through phone records and email exchanges made from The Dusun resort here, where Irish teenager with specials needs, Nora Anne Quoirin, 15, has been missing for six days after arriving for a two-week holiday.

Negri Sembilan deputy police chief SAC Che Zakaria Othman said that investigators from the CID team are in the midst of scrutinising every incoming and outgoing communication made from the resort as part of their investigations.

“Yes, we are checking all phone records and emails made from the resort.

“Whatever communication... Our CID team is going through it,” he told reporters this evening during a press conference at the Pantai police station here.

Missing Irish teen: CID team checks phone logs, emails exchange made from resort in Seremban | Malay Mail

Bukit Aman CID chief Datuk Huzir Mohamed was also earlier spotted at the Pantai police station and the resort where a temporary search and rescue operation base has been set up.

Zakaria pointed out that the CID team was roped in from day one, where they were initially assisted by officers from the state headquarters. However, the federal police have now been roped in as the search and rescue operation intensifies.

“From day one, the CID team from the state level has been assisting us... They were brought in every day.

“As the days go by, we have intensified it by roping in the CID team from Bukit Aman,” he said, adding that even Interpol is assisting investigations.

Meanwhile, Zakaria said the police have also checked with the Immigration Department and found that there were no records to suggest Nora Anne had left the country.

He said Nora Anne’s parents, Sebastian Quoirin and Meabh Quoirin, flew to Malaysia from two separate destinations.

“The father arrived with Nora Anne and her siblings from London while her mother came from Singapore.

“Both of them arrived at KLIA Terminal 3 within a 30-minute difference,” he said.

Missing Irish teen: CID team checks phone logs, emails exchange made from resort in Seremban | Malay Mail

260 people are involved in the search including members of a special forces unit which specializes in jungle warfare and tracking, VAT 69, the Federal Reserve Unit and local residents/ members of the indigenous community there.

Sumisha Naidu on Twitter

Asked if the window could be opened from the outside, police said if it wasn’t locked, it could. Reporters also asked about the family. The mum arrived from Singapore while the dad & kids came from London - but they arrived within 15-30 mins of each other.

Sumisha Naidu on Twitter

The Negeri Sembilan state police chief hopes they’ll find more clues on Nora Quoirin’s whereabouts as more personnel join the search and more search zones are added. He has appealed for an end to speculation and false statements.

4C14BFF1-6F08-4223-AD0C-441A38A411C5.jpeg D4D5BE44-E65D-40D5-8D50-A12B702B8FF4.jpeg

Sumisha Naidu on Twitter

I saw descriptions of her, said to very shy and cautious---it seems out of character to go outside in one's undergarments, at age 15, if one is shy.

I guess what I mean is--if she decided to go out exploring on her own, why not throw on some clothes really quick?

Was she barefoot as well?

It kind of feels like someone running away quickly from something, as opposed to going on a casual morning walk.

She's 15, however I think she might not be acting that age. If she has special needs she possibly acts like someone younger.
It's possible it was hot and she just went to sleep in a tank top and underwear. My kids will sleep like that when it's too hot and no AC

She's 15, however I think she might not be acting that age. If she has special needs she possibly acts like someone younger.
It's possible it was hot and she just went to sleep in a tank top and underwear. My kids will sleep like that when it's too hot and no AC
Agree - I sleep in a vest and underpants very often, even when it's colder, so do my children. It sounds like it was quite hot at the house and hotter on the mezzanine.

I've got to agree about the biological father theory and that's IF it's even actually the case that there IS a different father. Such a person would need a passport to travel to the country to abduct her and records of entry and exit into Malaysia would be a very obvious and easy to prove evidence.

I don't think her family had anything to do with this but it's really a toss up for me whether she went out or was taken out her window. All my own opinions, of course. Bottom line, like the rest of you, I am just really hoping she is found safely
Unless they hired or had someone else do it. Still far fetched though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee