Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random questions..

Wondering if Nora had difficulty getting up and down those stairs, although that may not be known since the family had barely settled into the cottage.
If there was an intruder, might he have scaled the roof, maybe a different sibling was originally targeted?
imo, speculation.
'No positive leads' in Nóra Quoirin search
0012811b-800.jpg

Nóra Quoirin and her family were staying at The Dusun rainforest resort (Pic: Malaysia police)
00128117-614.jpg
Police believe Nóra left through a window at The Dusun resort (Pics via Malaysia police
00128115-614.jpg

I dunno. She could have wandered off and got lost in the jungle or the river. She could have gone outside and been enticed away by someone. I really doubt anyone snatched her from her bed without making a sound. None of the usual scenarios fit, really. The family should have been safe there. I'm very confused by it all!

People have been posting there are no door locks there though.

I was thinking similar. I have an acquaintance whose daughter was held with a large knife over her throat for money in the outskirts of KL. I have heard of another similar story from another friend who lives in KL. If Nóra was kidnapped, the kidnapper may have been too slow in contacting the parents - they may have not been thinking this would escalate to such a large operation, and hence still may be hiding her somewhere. Only speculating though, not saying this is a strong possibility.

thanks for sharing this. That is quite shocking.

I wonder how the family thinks she was kidnapped. I mean exactly how. Surely they don't think a kidnapper climbed the spiral staircase and then went down it carrying Nora and escaped with the two of them out the window. Do they at least allow for Nora to be downstairs BY the window to begin with, all on her own?

Its been reported on here there are no locks on the doors

11th August 2019
An Garda Siochana sends liason officer to Malaysia to assist in search
"DUBLIN, Ireland - An Garda Siochana have deployed a Garda Liasion Officer to the Malayisna capital Kuala Lumpur, to assist the Irish Department of Foreign Affairs, who are currently providing consular assistance to the Irish-French family of Nora Quoirin."
One week on – Police reveal increasing concerns for the safety of Nora Quoirin

There are no new clues in the search for Nora Quoirin Pic: AP
Concerns about how the weather would affect the search were realised after heavy overnight rain and showers this morning.
Gardai are also providing assistance by sending an officer to Malaysia to liaise with other police forces involved as well as the Department of Foreign Affairs.

I dunno. She could have wandered off and got lost in the jungle or the river. She could have gone outside and been enticed away by someone. I really doubt anyone snatched her from her bed without making a sound. None of the usual scenarios fit, really. The family should have been safe there. I'm very confused by it all!

This may help understand her physical limitations. She looks like any typical 15 yo, but she does have many physical and mental limitations.

Missing teen struggles to walk, never goes anywhere alone, say parents | The Malaysian Insight

MISSING 15-year-old Nora Quoirin has difficulties walking, her family said tonight, as police maintain there is no evidence the British teenager was abducted from a forest resort in Negri Sembilan six days ago.

I think so. She maybe woke, disoriented, being in a strange place, went out through the window (perhaps felt similar to one at home?) and ended up in the water. Didn't the footprints end somewhere near the water? I think the first night being there would be just too opportune for an abduction.

This may help understand her physical limitations. She looks like any typical 15 yo, but she does have many physical and mental limitations.

Missing teen struggles to walk, never goes anywhere alone, say parents | The Malaysian Insight

MISSING 15-year-old Nora Quoirin has difficulties walking, her family said tonight, as police maintain there is no evidence the British teenager was abducted from a forest resort in Negri Sembilan six days ago.
I just don’t understand why they would vacation in a place like this one or even rent that house with the spiral staircase if she really struggles to walk by herself. It would be the last place I would rent or vacation at if my child needed help walking.
There’s a disconnect somewhere. Yesterday I mentioned this same thing in a picture of her in a forest or jungle below a waterfall. It looked like a place one would have to hike to. That doesn’t jive with not being able to walk without assistance. I’m not saying she doesn’t have issues with balance as previously stated. Succinctly put, if she can walk up and down that spiral staircase then she can walk a few meters into the jungle.

ETA - If she couldn’t walk up and down the spiral staircase wouldn’t they have put her to sleep downstairs?

I was thinking similar. I have an acquaintance whose daughter was held with a large knife over her throat for money in the outskirts of KL. I have heard of another similar story from another friend who lives in KL. If Nóra was kidnapped, the kidnapper may have been too slow in contacting the parents - they may have not been thinking this would escalate to such a large operation, and hence still may be hiding her somewhere. Only speculating though, not saying this is a strong possibility.

I've considered this, as well. The kidnapper may not have realized her limitations or the world wide contacts the family has. They may have know this family had the financial means to pay.

I still believe N was kidnapped. Given her limitations I think the only way N could have got out the window by herself, would be to fall out on her head. Also, if she did exit thru the window, in only her undies, there would be tissue or blood from scrapes. That is a narrow window, 18 inches or so high, she would have to hoist herself up, hang on and wiggle out. Don't think that happened. She just does not have the physical or mental ability to achieve this.

They are a day late and a dollar short investigating this as a kidnapping or abduction. I think any good evidence is long gone. The Police, cleary misjudged the families ability to take this to a world wide media.

My friend Google lead me to several SM sources that are well organized and boots on the ground working to get the word out.

This is my opinion only and years of working with folks with this types of diagnoses.

OMG!

My chrome automatic translate makes that out to say:

"Police searched several homes and are investigating the criminal background of some villagers who witnessed the disappearance of British teenager Nora Quoirin last week."

'Witnessed the disappearance....' ???

I don't think 'witnessed' is the best translation. Maybe they meant something like 'people who were present in Seremban at the time N vanished.

I just don’t understand why they would vacation in a place like this one or even rent that house with the spiral staircase if she really struggles to walk by herself. It would be the last place I would rent or vacation at if my child needed help walking.
There’s a disconnect somewhere. Yesterday I mentioned this same thing in a picture of her in a forest or jungle below a waterfall. It looked like a place one would have to hike to. That doesn’t jive with not being able to walk without assistance. I’m not saying she doesn’t have issues with balance as previously stated. Succinctly put, if she can walk up and down that spiral staircase then she can walk a few meters into the jungle.

ETA - If she couldn’t walk up and down the spiral staircase wouldn’t they have put her to sleep downstairs?

This family did not let N's limitation become a barrier for her to experience life to the fullest. They clearly are dedicated and devoted to giving her and her siblings great opportunities and experiences.

I am confident she had much assistance getting to the river pictured. This family didn't leave her behind, they made sure she was included in life.

JMHO

I think so. She maybe woke, disoriented, being in a strange place, went out through the window (perhaps felt similar to one at home?) and ended up in the water. Didn't the footprints end somewhere near the water? I think the first night being there would be just too opportune for an abduction.

There are no report of footprints near water, where did you read this?

TIA

I've considered this, as well. The kidnapper may not have realized her limitations or the world wide contacts the family has. They may have know this family had the financial means to pay.

I still believe N was kidnapped. Given her limitations I think the only way N could have got out the window by herself, would be to fall out on her head. Also, if she did exit thru the window, in only her undies, there would be tissue or blood from scrapes. That is a narrow window, 18 inches or so high, she would have to hoist herself up, hang on and wiggle out. Don't think that happened. She just does not have the physical or mental ability to achieve this.

They are a day late and a dollar short investigating this as a kidnapping or abduction. I think any good evidence is long gone. The Police, cleary misjudged the families ability to take this to a world wide media.

My friend Google lead me to several SM sources that are well organized and boots on the ground working to get the word out.

This is my opinion only and years of working with folks with this types of diagnoses.

Going along with the kidnapping route, which may be slim, anyone who knows the mother’s full name could easily google her and work out that, as you say, she has the “financial means to pay”.

Who could have had those details?
Travel agents? (Who may have booked the accommodation and or flights)
Taxi driver?
Resort staff?
Other guests at the resort?

Could there be a possibility that one of them may have sold the details to illegal organisations?

I sincerely hope that she is in a safe place and has access to food and water. If she has been kidnapped, I hope the police and the SAR team will find a way to lure the kidnapper to release her safely.

This family did not let N's limitation become a barrier for her to experience life to the fullest. They clearly are dedicated and devoted to giving her and her siblings great opportunities and experiences.

I am confident she had much assistance getting to the river pictured. This family didn't leave her behind, they made sure she was included in life.

JMHO
That’s not my point. I know they wouldn’t have left her behind. I just think that she is more capable than she is being portrayed based on the vacation location, sleeping upstairs, etc. There are also other houses and other resorts that have more handicap friendly amenities. To add to my point - Local police think she could have left the house on her own. They obviously have a better picture of her capabilities than we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky