Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Dutch tourist who was present the day that the family arrived at the resort, describes having heard a strange noise ('geritsel' = rustle) that evening by the pool just under the family's house. It was after the family had gone to sleep at 22.00hrs. It was pitch dark and the tourist could not see wat was going on. The next day Nora was gone.
Privacy settings

Dutch tourist (22) sees father missing girl (15) shooting out of shuffle: "Crime took place here!"
The parents of the missing girl (15) from London were initially dissatisfied with the way the Malaysian authorities dealt with the disappearance of their daughter. According to a Dutch tourist, it took hours for the emergency services to arrive at the resort. "That father was angry and completely flipped."

The 22-year-old C. from Leiden tells her story anonymously and stayed at the same resort as the missing Nora Quoirin (15) and her parents last weekend. She says that the family arrived later in the evening on Saturday and went to bed quite early.

,, I saw them playing outside for a while, but they went to bed already at 10 p.m. They suffered from jet lag. It seems likely to me that the girl was wide awake that night and decided to go out. "

Suspicious sounds
But, C. also says, on the evening of the disappearance she and her companion also heard suspicious noises. ,, We heard rustling at the pool where their house was upstairs. But yes, we are in the jungle and could not see for ourselves. Moreover, everything here makes a rather scary sound, so it could have been anything. "

The next morning a major panic breaks out at the resort. The 15-year-old girl is not in her hotel room and a window is open. C. gets about everything with the tumult. ,, We heard the mother of the family burst into tears. An old lady asked us if they could look in our house to check if the girl happened to be in our house. "

<modsnip - can only post 10% of a published article to comply with copyright> laws

Last edited by a moderator:
That link isn’t working for me for that quote. Anyone have another link for this?

I had to except the cookie statement, then the article appears. Posting from article, can you translate?

De 22-jarige C. uit Leiden doet anoniem haar verhaal en verbleef afgelopen weekend op hetzelfde resort als de vermist geraakte Nora Quoirin (15) en haar ouders. Ze vertelt dat de familie zaterdag later in de avond aankwam en al redelijk vroeg ging slapen.

Verdachte geluiden
Maar, zegt C. ook, op de avond van de verdwijning hoorden zij en haar reisgenoot ook verdachte geluiden. ,,We hoorden geritsel bij het zwembad waar hun huisje boven stond. Maar ja, we zijn in de jungle en konden geen hand voor ogen zien. Bovendien maakt alles hier een nogal eng geluid, dus het kan van alles zijn geweest.’’

De volgende ochtend breekt er grote paniek uit op het resort. Het 15-jarig meisje is niet op haar hotelkamer en er staat een raam open. C. krijgt van het tumult zo’n beetje alles mee. ,,We hoorden de moeder van de familie in tranen uitbarsten. Een oude dame vroeg ons of ze in ons huisje mochten kijken om te controleren of het meisje toevallig bij ons binnen zat.’’

Sorry, can't post more than 10%....

I had to except the cookie statement, then the article appears. Posting from article, can you translate?

De 22-jarige C. uit Leiden doet anoniem haar verhaal en verbleef afgelopen weekend op hetzelfde resort als de vermist geraakte Nora Quoirin (15) en haar ouders. Ze vertelt dat de familie zaterdag later in de avond aankwam en al redelijk vroeg ging slapen.

Verdachte geluiden
Maar, zegt C. ook, op de avond van de verdwijning hoorden zij en haar reisgenoot ook verdachte geluiden. ,,We hoorden geritsel bij het zwembad waar hun huisje boven stond. Maar ja, we zijn in de jungle en konden geen hand voor ogen zien. Bovendien maakt alles hier een nogal eng geluid, dus het kan van alles zijn geweest.’’

De volgende ochtend breekt er grote paniek uit op het resort. Het 15-jarig meisje is niet op haar hotelkamer en er staat een raam open. C. krijgt van het tumult zo’n beetje alles mee. ,,We hoorden de moeder van de familie in tranen uitbarsten. Een oude dame vroeg ons of ze in ons huisje mochten kijken om te controleren of het meisje toevallig bij ons binnen zat.’’

the post above yours has translated it

Sorry, can't post more than 10%....

Dutch tourist (22) sees father missing girl (15) shooting out of shuffle: "Crime took place here!"
The parents of the missing girl (15) from London were initially dissatisfied with the way the Malaysian authorities dealt with the disappearance of their daughter. According to a Dutch tourist, it took hours for the emergency services to arrive at the resort. "That father was angry and completely flipped."

The 22-year-old C. from Leiden tells her story anonymously and stayed at the same resort as the missing Nora Quoirin (15) and her parents last weekend. She says that the family arrived later in the evening on Saturday and went to bed quite early.

,, I saw them playing outside for a while, but they went to bed already at 10 p.m. They suffered from jet lag. It seems likely to me that the girl was wide awake that night and decided to go out. "

Suspicious sounds
But, C. also says, on the evening of the disappearance she and her companion also heard suspicious noises. ,, We heard rustling at the pool where their house was upstairs. But yes, we are in the jungle and could not see for ourselves. Moreover, everything here makes a rather scary sound, so it could have been anything. "

The next morning a major panic breaks out at the resort. The 15-year-old girl is not in her hotel room and a window is open. C. gets about everything with the tumult. ,, We heard the mother of the family burst into tears. An old lady asked us if they could look in our house to check if the girl happened to be in our house. "

Angry
Three hours later, according to C., there is still no trace of the authorities. ,, That father was completely crazy and angry. The owner of the resort told him to go to the police station, otherwise they would not come at all. Then the man said very angryly, "the crime took place here!".

,, We also searched a little, but we couldn't do anything but get lost ourselves '', C says. would be.''

Kidnapping?
The police are currently taking various scenarios into account, including a kidnapping. The search team hopes that the vulnerable girl, who has a learning disability, responds to the voice of acquaintances. On the sound recording that has now been used, she is called by her mother.

The police chief says that the votes of other family members are also included. "We played the recording with sound amplifiers when we set off this morning," the state police chief Negeri Sembilan told reporters.

The search for Nora has now taken five days. Around 267 people, divers, drones and search dogs are looking for the girl. A helicopter is also deployed with specialized equipment.

Thank you so much !!!:):):)

So the owner told the Dad if he wanted help from the authorities he would have to go to the Police station himself....According to that article. Three hours had already gone by at that point it says too.

Why in the @@@, couldn't the owner or someone from the resort go get the police.

Yeap, what I read on TA rings true!!! JMOO

Last edited:
Can we go back and revisit the early on sighting of a white woman in the river? Anyone got any links for that. It was linked here a lot.

I think this was what I was thinking of, plus the sighting of footprints, which then ended, and if the above is true - girl.in water - could be connected? Been trying to find link.

Suspicious sounds

Angry
Three hours later, according to C., there is still no trace of the authorities. ,, That father was completely crazy and angry. The owner of the resort told him to go to the police station, otherwise they would not come at all. Then the man said very angryly, "the crime took place here!".

,, We also searched a little, but we couldn't do anything but get lost ourselves '', C says. would be.''

Kidnapping?
The police are currently taking various scenarios into account, including a kidnapping. The search team hopes that the vulnerable girl, who has a learning disability, responds to the voice of acquaintances. On the sound recording that has now been used, she is called by her mother.

The police chief says that the votes of other family members are also included. "We played the recording with sound amplifiers when we set off this morning," the state police chief Negeri Sembilan told reporters.

The search for Nora has now taken five days. Around 267 people, divers, drones and search dogs are looking for the girl. A helicopter is also deployed with specialized equipment.
There are two pools but they say they heard rustling “where their house was upstairs.” I wonder which pool they meant and why the people staying in the houses right next to each pool didn’t hear the same noise? Here’s the map of the resort. Notice Sora House is in between the two pools but each pool has a house right next to it.

Attachments

• E0DC77B8-89C8-470D-86FD-3A835A2A6165.jpeg
    E0DC77B8-89C8-470D-86FD-3A835A2A6165.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 36
I think this was what I was thinking of, plus the sighting of footprints, which then ended, and if the above is true - girl.in water - could be connected? Been trying to find link.

Good point, however police did not state if they located or spoke to these persons. Best I remember, they were on motor bikes. Odd, they denied the footprints and gave no explanation.

Seems like police are shooting down every theory related to abduction.

JMOO

Can we go back and revisit the early on sighting of a white woman in the river? Anyone got any links for that. It was linked here a lot.
Sighting of ‘white woman’ in jungle river probed by Nora cops in Malaysia
"Sky News said that cops are investigating reports that the teen might have been spotted – as a “white woman” was apparently seen swimming in a river not far away, on Sunday afternoon.

Police have only received this information in the past few hours and are currently following it up, but are said to be unsure as to whether the eyewitness's account is correct."

Sighting of ‘white woman’ in jungle river probed by Nora cops in Malaysia
"Sky News said that cops are investigating reports that the teen might have been spotted – as a “white woman” was apparently seen swimming in a river not far away, on Sunday afternoon.

Police have only received this information in the past few hours and are currently following it up, but are said to be unsure as to whether the eyewitness's account is correct."

Thank you Dotr. Could it be a woman swimming or body in the water? (sorry to write that) or just caught up in the hype in a Pinocchio way of 'oh yes i saw something'? Who knows. This needs investigating more. What exactly did they see?

Good point, however police did not state if they located or spoke to these persons. Best I remember, they were on motor bikes. Odd, they denied the footprints and gave no explanation.

Seems like police are shooting down every theory related to abduction.

JMOO

To save face rather than to save tourism? JMO

Not sure if I should even believe this new information from the "neighbor." Everything is conflicting and I still don't even know if she was sleeping upstairs or downstairs and that shouldn't even be confusing.

Aug 10, 2019

That was short with no information. Notice as soon as, (I guessing based on accent a British) reporter ask about background checks and interviewing people, he ends the news conference.

I don't like the statement....we are not sure how long she can survive.

I feel the search is coming to a close and the family will have to search on their own. Wonder if they will be allowed to stay in the country to search?

Above jmoo

Malaysian authorities do things differently than what we are used to seeing here in the States or other western countries. I’m wondering if they do know it’s an abduction for ransom and are working behind the scenes with the abductors to get her released.

On the other hand, after following the disappearance of MH370 for the last 5 years, I also know that they obfuscate wherever they can to make themselves appear blameless.

I hope it’s the former and that Nora is home with her parents soon.

To save face rather than to save tourism? JMO

Oh, I think, the police think, this family will quietly go home and all will be good. I think they will be ask to leave the county or denied a visa.

They hang on to the lost in the jungle theory, which would not impact tourism. If they do find a kidnapper, now that would have a major impact.
Jmoo

Last edited:
Not sure if I should even believe this new information from the "neighbor." Everything is conflicting and I still don't even know if she was sleeping upstairs or downstairs and that shouldn't even be confusing.
I agree it is conflicting.I thought they had arrived early in the morning.
I can see the owner being uncooperative!

I agree it is conflicting.I thought they had arrived early in the morning.
I can see the owner being uncooperative!
Oh yeah, I read they arrived in the morning and I remember reading that the resort didn't want check ins until 2pm. Now this person says they arrived later in the evening, but maybe they just didn't see them until then.

Young girls going missing, its always the same. She's been abducted.

No 15 year old girl, especially a vulnerable one, would exit any accomodation through a window in the middle of the night and go bush-wacking around in the dark in a strange foreign country.

They had just got there, so her disappearance looks quite opportunistic. I very much doubt she will be found alive:- if found at all.

Speculative I know but its hard to see how it can be down to anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth