Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the swimming pool that’s shown in the photos right outside the open window where Nora was sleeping?
I can imagine the attraction that blue pool could be to Nora. She could have climbed out the window to look at the pool and drowned. Maybe someone found her and removed her body to prevent bad publicity.

Last edited:
Is the swimming pool that’s shown in the photos right outside the open window where Nora was sleeping?
I can imagine the attraction that blue pool could be to Nora. She could have climbed out the window to look at the pool and drowned. Maybe someone from the hotel found her and removed her body to prevent bad publicity.
I've been wondering this myself. Has there been any other missing teens in the area? Would anybody admit it?

I can imagine the attraction that blue pool could be to Nora. She could have climbed out the window to look at the pool and drowned. Maybe someone from the hotel found her and removed her body to prevent bad publicity.

This is a plausible theory.

I’m reposting with a link because my post was deleted.

For questions regarding how Nora would be able to get through the window, I’m attaching pictures of the window. To me it looks very easy to just step through. It is low to the ground and quite large, almost like a thin door. Nora is slim. I can see it would be easy to just step out.

Photo credit: Missing Nora Quoirin 'could be hiding in Malaysian jungle' | Daily Mail Online

Strange, this is the kitchen window and they are always talking about a bedroom window?
A girl who needs so much assistance upstairs in the dark with this spiral staircase going down!?
Also I´m thinking she must have been sleeping with her mom or dad OR sister in the double bed downstairs.
Now, her sister speculates that she went out the window, why would she guess something like that if like the doors are not locked and you could go out the easy way. Was it really her father that discovered that she was gone around 8 in the morning?
Does anyone know how early they came in on Saturday, what they did during that day, who they spoke to (I´m not sure if one photo of Nora taken by a Waterfall is from Dusun the day before).

All possibilities IMO, I'm not sure of the ages of the siblings, it's not my business, but I have wondered if someone in the cottage chose to get away for a little me time and told her she was not allowed to go with them or N spotted them walking away and maybe N followed at a distance, trying to catch up. If she had trouble walking the distance may have grown & from there anything could've happened. I've also considered wildlife theories so take that idea with a grain of salt lol

Strange, this is the kitchen window and they are always talking about a bedroom window?
A girl who needs so much assistance upstairs in the dark with this spiral staircase going down!?
Also I´m thinking she must have been sleeping with her mom or dad OR sister in the double bed downstairs.
Now, her sister speculates that she went out the window, why would she guess something like that if like the doors are not locked and you could go out the easy way. Was it really her father that discovered that she was gone around 8 in the morning?
Does anyone know how early they came in on Saturday, what they did during that day, who they spoke to (I´m not sure if one photo of Nora taken by a Waterfall is from Dusun the day before).

According to an article posted earlier they arrived late on Saturday afternoon. The kids were playing outside but were in bed by 10pm. Everyone seemed tired from the journey.

I'm guessing that they talk about the bedroom window a lot because it was wide open in the morning and they must have remembered it being closed the night before. The sister said she left out the window possibly repeating her parents assumption.

She was sleeping upstairs. She was in one bed and her two siblings in the other. She's the eldest child which probably explains why she got to sleep on her own. The upstairs bedroom is actually a mezzanine, so its very open to the ground floor. This is why its such a mystery.

It was in fact this exact kitchen window that was opened. She was sleeping upstairs with her siblings age 8 and 12.

Missing Nora Quoirin 'could be hiding in Malaysian jungle' | Daily Mail Online

Attachments

• 7CA6017C-2225-4A97-9524-4814ABD1FA48.jpeg
    7CA6017C-2225-4A97-9524-4814ABD1FA48.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 28
Reading a description of both her cognitive and physical abilities, Nora sounds similar to my younger sister. However, pictures show Nora to be much more physically able than my sister.

My sister can walk, but often has to use a wheelchair (pushed by my parents). Now in her early thirties, my sister is cognitively equivalent to someone about five years old. She is also legally blind; she can see, but the vision problems she has are not correctable. This description is just to give some background for a little story —

At about Nora’s age, my sister disappeared from my parents’ house one afternoon. My parents were frantic, but found her a couple of blocks away, walking to the police station to give the officers a picture she had drawn for them (they live in a very small town).

My parents were SHOCKED! They still talk about it — they would never have believed that she could even have unlocked the door and made it down the porch steps on her own. And she had certainly never done anything even remotely like that previously (or since then, either).

I thought about this when first reading Nora’s story. If they hadn’t found Anna so quickly, they would never, ever have believed that she would try to go anywhere by herself, not even just to go out on the porch or into the yard. She didn’t seem to have the inclination or capability. But that day, they learned that she did, and could!

We’re very thankful things ended well that day, and I hope that Nora is found safe, as well. I have NO idea what happened, whether she wandered and got lost, whether it’s foul play, etc. But from what I’ve read and seen, plus my own family experience, I do think it’s possible that she could have wandered off.

I think Nora's mother's raw grief and anguish is so painful to see. Only her professional training as a speaker held her together during her speech.
The whole family must be in agony knowing each day that passes lessens the likelihood of Nora being found alive.
*modsnip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Police have reported they found her footprints but there hasn’t been any mention of other people’s footprints with hers so she must of been on her own.
She can’t of had mobility issues or the family would not have chosen a uphill uneven resort were they had to access it on foot.
They chose a house that has been claimed to not have locks on windows and doors and a house with a winding staircase so the family are contradicting themselves continuously.
*modsnip*.
It was not confirmed that the footprints were Nora’s.

Nora was born with holoprosencephaly, an abnormality in brain development which means the brain does not divide into the right and left hemispheres. This does affect mobility.

*modsnip*

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading a description of both her cognitive and physical abilities, Nora sounds similar to my younger sister. However, pictures show Nora to be much more physically able than my sister.

My sister can walk, but often has to use a wheelchair (pushed by my parents). Now in her early thirties, my sister is cognitively equivalent to someone about five years old. She is also legally blind; she can see, but the vision problems she has are not correctable. This description is just to give some background for a little story —

At about Nora’s age, my sister disappeared from my parents’ house one afternoon. My parents were frantic, but found her a couple of blocks away, walking to the police station to give the officers a picture she had drawn for them (they live in a very small town).

My parents were SHOCKED! They still talk about it — they would never have believed that she could even have unlocked the door and made it down the porch steps on her own. And she had certainly never done anything even remotely like that previously (or since then, either).

I thought about this when first reading Nora’s story. If they hadn’t found Anna so quickly, they would never, ever have believed that she would try to go anywhere by herself, not even just to go out on the porch or into the yard. She didn’t seem to have the inclination or capability. But that day, they learned that she did, and could!

We’re very thankful things ended well that day, and I hope that Nora is found safe, as well. I have NO idea what happened, whether she wandered and got lost, whether it’s foul play, etc. But from what I’ve read and seen, plus my own family experience, I do think it’s possible that she could have wandered off.
Thanks for sharing this story. I also think there is a possibility that she could have walked out of the room.

It's easy to underestimate what someone could do, never say never.

VIDEO.
Nora Quoirin: Malaysian police give statement on missing Brit | Videos | Express.co.uk

Missing Irish teen: police dismiss kidnap claim
Missing Irish teen: police dismiss kidnap claim
Last update: 06/08/2019
"NILAI, Aug 5 (Bernama) -- Police have dismissed claims by foreign media that Irish teenager Nora Anne Quoirin who went missing from The Dusun Rainforest Resort here early yesterday morning had been kidnapped.

Negeri Sembilan police chief Datuk Mohamad Mat Yusop said no criminal element had been detected to date so the case was still being classified as a missing person case.

"We also believe that the victim is still somewhere in the area hence why our assets such as General Operations Force, helicopter, Fire and Rescue, Civil Defence Force and People's Volunteer Corps (Rela) are focused here," he told a media conference here today.

He urged the public not to exaggerate in spreading information about the case.

"If they do have authentic information, use the proper channel and don't spread it indiscriminately as the foreign media may unwittingly pick and use it.

"We can take action against them for spreading false information," he warned.

Mohamad said the search and rescue operation at the resort was still continuing.

"Tomorrow, we expect to increase our personnel and search the area that we had covered this morning as well as the expanse below towards the beach," he said."

He urged the public not to exaggerate in spreading information about the case.

"If they do have authentic information, use the proper channel and don't spread it indiscriminately as the foreign media may unwittingly pick and use it.

"We can take action against them for spreading false information," he warned.

I noticed in the video, she's looks over at the police officer holding a map. The look on her face tells me... Is this Ok to say?

Initially family members spoke out, especially the,grandfather. No more, radio silence from family.
Wonder if they have been cautioned or threaten?

Sedition Act: Malaysian Bar calls for return of moratorium, halt to investigations | Malay Mail

Its president George Varughese said in a statement tonight that the Bar was aghast that four persons have been detained under the Act in the first 11 days of the year for making allegedly offensive remarks on social media.

He said that while the Bar does not condone disrespect for the monarchy or accusations levied against the government without basis, it does not advocate the criminalisation of such behaviour under the Sedition Act.

If the window was discovered open in the morning and Nora was gone, I’m sure the parents speculated in front of their children that she might have left via that route. So when the police asked the children, the daughter just reported what had been discussed. I don’t think this is strange at all.

It’s a shame to think of everything as being suspicious. I’m sure some of the contradictions are coming from reporters hearing bits and putting 2 and 2 together without clarification, and also a language barrier. Some of the google translations on here are poor and have led posters to speculating on misinformation. The parents haven’t said much because they’re distraught, so there’s a lack of clarity.

But do we, as forum members, need everything to be clarified? All the parents want from us is to keep Nora’s profile up. The police are investigating. That’s how I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth