Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly not, but Plenty of manpower, helicopters, dogs, drones & the Orang Asli over 10 days & nights.

Surely not 10 days and nights at the waterfall though. And no divers. It takes time for a body to surface. At the waterfall the water would be more murky, next to impossible to find anything that's submerged if you don't dive into it with strong lights, use poles, nets etc. It doesn't surprise me she wasn't found earlier.

This would be very important to determined and how is this waterfall in relation to the river where the white woman swimming was spotted.
Agree. I found this video dated six days ago showing the divers in the water. I wish we knew how close this water is to the resort and from where Nora’s body was found.

Surely not 10 days and nights at the waterfall though. And no divers. It takes time for a body to surface. At the waterfall the water would be more murky, next to impossible to find anything that's submerged if you don't dive into it with strong lights, use poles, nets etc. It doesn't surprise me she wasn't found earlier.

No definitely not at the waterfall for all that time however I do think it would have been checked a few times. I personally doubt she was there the whole time...I could be wrong.

The website has gone thru major changes in the last day or so. Now they have a terms and conditions, stating not responsible for anything.

Also, no more day visitors. Red flag!!!

Tropical Rainforest Resort | the Dusun

Click on book a room, scroll to bottom of page.

Day guests have never been allowed. It’s well documented even as far back as 2014 in comments by the management on TripAdvisor.

It’s realistic to think she could of wandered outside sensory seeking animals noises and followed her impulses and simply got lost but it’s not realistic to think she managed a dangerous hike to a waterfall a mile away on rough terrain with no shoes or clothes when professional hikers have died doing it.
People are speaking as if she would even know how to get to the ravine waterfall she was found at?
I don’t understand how her parents would of even managed or risked the hike with her when they say she had mobility issues and bad coordination.
I also can understand the father shouting a crime has been committed because the police took 3 hours to arrive and his vulnerable daughter was missing nobody was doing anything or listening to them saying she must of been kidnapped he probably said it out of anger as if to say why aren’t you doing anything a crime has been committed.

I think you must be talking about another hike. Nobody has died whilst on a hike in the Dusun.

There are so many things that could have been put into the public domain.
Why not say exactly what Nora was wearing, Where her brother and sister were..were they still in bed asleep? Some detail about their activities on Saturday.
The secrecy only leads to speculation
Somethings not right. Either they didn’t look very well or she was placed there after the search.

Amazingly, after the reward and the Shamans ceremony to make a trade with the jenie, they find her. Somebody was waiting on a reward.

I don’t think we will hear cause of death or anymore from the police. They wouldn’t give any information when she was missing and I don’t think they will now.

JMHO
I agree if a truck/ any vehicle was on the gated premises at 3am the owners should have known about it or if they heard it they should have gone checked. Imo they have compromised the safety of their guests. The owner apparently even told SQ while he was frantic about his beloved daughter whilst waiting on the police for 3 hours “ go to the police station or they won’t come here” Remember the family came in a taxi so I don’t think he would have access to transport. Could they really not have offered to take him to the station? Very thoughtless if you ask me considering their lax security. MOO

I could not believe what I was reading when I saw that the owners would not call the police for this poor family. My friend had an accident in Turkey when we were there on holiday in November and the hotel staff literally did EVERYTHING for her. Got emergency doctor out to the accommodation, took us to the hospital 10 miles away every day for 4 days, did all the translating, got the consultant to do a letter for her, made all phone calls, got her shopping. They were amazing and it was only a cheap hotel rate, £8 per person per night for a twin room for sole use, breakfast included! Makes my blood boil that Nora's father was told to go to the police station himself

I can't believed they waited so many days to check that waterfall, if someone knew she wanted to visit it.
JMO

We all knew in here. We discussed in the first thread, it’s been in all the papers. Even pictures of her at a precious waterfall.

The water fall was searched initially.
Jmo

Last edited:
Me too. I said from the start the river needs to be searched thoroughly.

As someone said above she might have been submerged, maybe trapped as well. They should have dived all along the river.
Do we know how far access to the river is from the resort or from the path to the waterfall?

Does it flow from the direction of the resort towards the waterfall?

Could she have ended up in the river near the resort and then floated towards the waterfall area and become lodged in the crevice?

I think someone posted a map but I can't seem to find it.

My strong hunch is that she died before 8AM of Aug 6.

She may have died even earlier, and her body submerged in water, preventing discovery during early searches.

Post-mortem in Malaysia may not be able to determine exact time of death, or even exact location.
They arrived on the 3rd and she disappeared that night.

I could not believe what I was reading when I saw that the owners would not call the police for this poor family. My friend had an accident in Turkey when we were there on holiday in November and the hotel staff literally did EVERYTHING for her. Got emergency doctor out to the accommodation, took us to the hospital 10 miles away every day for 4 days, did all the translating, got the consultant to do a letter for her, made all phone calls, got her shopping. They were amazing and it was only a cheap hotel rate, £8 per person per night for a twin room for sole use, breakfast included! Makes my blood boil that Nora's father was told to go to the police station himself

I think the dad would have already called the police & was becoming frustrated at the wait. That’s when he was told to go to the police station because the police wouldn’t come there. He wouldn’t have had transport because they arrived in a taxi & Mum would have had to stay with the other 2 kids and wait just incase Nora came back. The least they could do was offer him a lift in the circumstances moo.
I’m really glad you & your friends had a good experience in Turkey when your friend had an accident, this are lots of good people out there who are worth their weight in gold.

A post-mortem examination will be carried out by senior pathologists from Kuala Lumpur this morning.

State police chief Mohamad Mat Yusof, who has led the searches, said: 'We will inform the post-mortem result tomorrow. Based on that we will decide if we need to investigate further if we are not satisfied.'

He said that the search and rescue operation had yet to be called off, should authorities need to look for more evidence tomorrow.

The deputy chief of Malaysia's police force Mazlan Mansor had earlier said that officers have so far found no evidence of criminal behaviour.

But he refused to confirm whether Nora had suffered any injuries or if anybody else may have been involved in her death.

He described Nora as 'completely naked' but 'intact' when she was found, adding it was too soon to determine how long her body had been at the scene.

The area, which is popular with local tourists and located in an area known as the Pantai hills, had previously been searched – but no clues were found.

The Dusun resort offers guided tours to the Lata Berembun waterfall, involving a 20-minute trek to the jungle entrance and a further one-hour walk along a defined jungle trail.

In a sad twist, it emerged yesterday that the teenager – who was born with a debilitating brain condition – had been keenly anticipating a trip to the waterfall.

Only hours before her body was discovered, a member of the hiking club that found her said the group had been instructed to check the location.

Shirley Yap, who was among a group of around 20 volunteers from the nearby town of Seremban, said: 'We had heard she was excited about seeing a waterfall when she arrived in the resort.'

The hikers, including leader Kenny Chan, were taken to give statements at a police station in the nearby village of Pantai, which served as the headquarters for the search operation.
Nora Quoirin's family hunted in vain for the 15-year-old missing in the Malaysian jungle | Daily Mail Online

More secrets with the police. I don’t think we will know anything for certain til they are safely home.
Jmo

Last edited:
Someone posted a video a few pages back. The water is crystal clear. They even had clear under water shots.

Jmo

Three trucks believed to carry special forensics personnel arrived in the jungle near The Dusun Resort here at 10am to assist another team of 15 investigators who arrived half an hour earlier and continued to comb the ravine where the 15-year-old’s body was found.

The forensics team consisting of local and three foreign experts were seen leaving the area at 10.45am, supposedly heading to the Seremban Hospital where a post-mortem examination will be performed.
Seeking clues to disappearance, police return to ravine where Nora Quoirin’s body was found | Malay Mail

Would they still be able to tell if she was sexually assaulted after her body was submerged in water?

Why did the owner avoid trying to help SQ in getting the police to arrive quickly?

Above bolded by me for reference

I really like how all these other governments have offered help, especially on Twitter and in the media.
I've not heard the help was excepted.I have read other governments have sent representives but no word of any joint effort or assist provided. I do read the police chief speak of their expertise.

I hope when the family returns home with Nora and they collect their thoughts, they share what really happened. How they were really treated. Did the government prevent/threaten them from speaking? This whole thing just stinks!!!

Jmo

From the above

You say: "I´ve not heard the help was excepted"

I say: The help was accepted.

We know that the various govt agencies are assisting Malaysian authorities. The family have a liaison officer. French and Irish officers were at the scene today and followed Malaysian officers to the site.

SAR have busted a gut finding this girl.

I really find it most depressing that you are determined to undermine anything to do with Malaysia and that you insinuate the parents were ill treated, info hidden, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8