Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sumisha Naidu‏Verified account @sumishanaidu

Nora Quoirin’s postmortem to take another 2 hours. It was scheduled to start at 10am so it’s taken approximately 10 hours so far. News conference by police pushed to 8pm.

EB62HDDUIAA3fBR.jpg

Sumisha Naidu on Twitter

Isn't 10 hours a long time already or not? I really have no idea how long they take usually

Not easy to tell which way this is going to go when the post mortem results are released soon. I still think abduction but its hard to call with the information thats been released on this case.

My experience of PM times ( based on other cases here on WS ) is that a long PM usually indicates difficulty in being able to ascertain a cause of death. I really hope I am wrong and that it is just a more basic reason for the delay.

Jackie Fox‏ @jackiefox_

Police in Malaysia are postponing the press conference because it will take two more hours for the postmortem examination to be completed on the body of Nóra Quoirin.

Jackie Fox on Twitter

I have to say I was a bit sceptical about a full forensic autopsy being completed within 2 hours. Not that I really know how long it would normally take.

If those articles with the info from the hikers who found the body are accurate, it sounds like Nora was wandering out there and then fell asleep and didn't wake up :(

I was also thinking that the sniffer dogs might not have been taken out to that specific location but used more in areas closer to the resort in the hope of picking up a trail that would lead farther out?

I have to say I was a bit sceptical about a full forensic autopsy being completed within 2 hours. Not that I really know how long it would normally take.

If those articles with the info from the hikers who found the body are accurate, it sounds like Nora was wandering out there and then fell asleep and didn't wake up :(

I was also thinking that the sniffer dogs might not have been taken out to that specific location but used more in areas closer to the resort in the hope of picking up a trail that would lead farther out?
It almost sounds like she was posed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member