Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope and pray for the parents (and Nora) that she wasn't wandering lost. ..I don't know how they could ever come to terms with the missed opportunities. Having said. that,. I don't know how they will ever come to terms with her death, .each possible cause is just awful.

Agree :(. If it's announced she died from her wandering I'll choose to believe she had an angel with her the entire time so she felt no fear.

Jackie Fox‏ @jackiefox_

Night time now here at the Tuanku Ja’afar Hospital in Seremban. We’re only a few moments away from finding out what happened to Nóra Quoirin.

EB7civZUEAAKFj5.jpg

Jackie Fox on Twitter

A hiker who was among the party that found the body of missing teenager Nora Quoirin has described the harrowing discovery.

The MailOnline spoke to Sean Yeap, a volunteer participating in the search for the 15-year-old Irish citizen who vanished from the Dusun eco-resort in Malaysia on August 4.

Mr Yeap stated that Nora looked ‘as if she was sleeping’ when a search party came across her remains beside a stream roughly 2.5km from the Dusun resort.

Nora’s body was unclothed, and she was discovered lying by a riverbed with her head resting on her hands.

Mr Yeap said: ‘It looked like she was sleeping. Her head was resting on her hands.

‘But we all knew she was dead.

‘It was very sad and two women in the group did not want to come close and they started crying.
'She looked like she was sleeping': Hiker describes harrowing discovery of Nora Quoirin's body

The probe is being handled by the OCRVP division of the Police Nationale, which is responsible for fighting serious and organised crime, judicial sources told Franceinfo.com.

Two investigators from the OCRVP are currently in Malaysia and have joined with police officers from France and Ireland.

A lawyer representing the family in France told Le Parisien that the parents Sebastien, 47, and Meabh, 45, filed a complaint “for kidnapping" and are convinced her disappearance is of "criminal" origin.
Nora WAS abducted French prosecutors fear as they open kidnapping probe

Harian Metro‏Verified account @hmetromy 30s30 seconds ago
Sidang media polis berhubung kes remaja perempuan Ireland, Nora Anne Quoirin, 15, yang dilaporkan hilang sejak pagi Ahad 4 Ogos lalu dan mayatnya ditemui semalam.

Translated from Malay by Microsoft

Police media conference on the case of Irish female teens, Nora Anne Quoirin, 15, reportedly lost since Sunday morning 4 August ago and his last was found yesterday.

LIVE

Harian Metro on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members