Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jungle is so incredibly dense that finding a small item of clothing would be a massive task in itself.

Curious what you think her clothes would possibly reveal?

I don't think they'll necessarily reveal anything, it's just odd that she wasn't wearing them and odd that they don't seem to have been able to establish a trail of any kind. Urine, faeces, underwear, blood, vomit, whatever... you'd think Nora would have left some kind of evidence somewhere.

It would be a very strange kidnapper who took a young girl for non-sexual reasons, and then didn't bother feeding her. The post mortem points to her being alone and hungry for days on end. But... her feet would have been wrecked if she'd been walking all that time, and surely, surely she'd have responded to her name being shouted constantly.

It's just all really weird.

I don't think they'll necessarily reveal anything, it's just odd that she wasn't wearing them and odd that they don't seem to have been able to establish a trail of any kind. Urine, faeces, underwear, blood, vomit, whatever... you'd think Nora would have left some kind of evidence somewhere.

It would be a very strange kidnapper who took a young girl for non-sexual reasons, and then didn't bother feeding her. The post mortem points to her being alone and hungry for days on end. But... her feet would have been wrecked if she'd been walking all that time, and surely, surely she'd have responded to her name being shouted constantly.

I fear at this stage her parents will struggle to find the truth . Vital hours were lost , clues to her disappearance were ignored / missed by a police force having a closed mind on reasons Nora was gone .

Unfortunately I don't think the truth will ever be known in this case. I feel so bad for her parents. I will never believe the official statement on what happened here.

The only thing I can imagine worse is never recovering your child's body. But to lose her, so helpless, and under such weird circumstances and no idea what really happened after you find her? It would be soul crushing. :(

It is weird. If she took them off herself, they should have been quite nearby IMO. I think someone had her and put her where she was found after she died.

It is weird. If she took them off herself, they should have been quite nearby IMO. I think someone had her and put her where she was found after she died.

It's so confusing HKP. In typical cases (and this is a sweeping generalisation) a teenage girl would be sexually abused by a kidnapper. Did someone take Nora and, upon realising she had special needs, decide to just let her starve to death before dumping her body?

Did we ever find out what was in her stomach, i.e. had she been drinking stream water and eating from the land? And were her feet worn and injured from wandering barefoot through dense undergrowth? If the answer to both of those is 'no' then it seems likely to me she wasn't outside all that time. Was a second PM conducted back in Ireland? I hope there's an inquest and the family get answers.

Pure speculation on my part. But I cant shake the thought that maybe she was taken by a local with special needs. Not for sexual purposes, but for company, out of curiosity or just on impulse. In my thoughts this person wasnt able to care for her though, so she came to harm. And then the abductor's family found her and moved her to neutral ground. I'd be interested in knowing if anyone meeting that description works at the site, or lives near enough to watch visitors. Like I say though - total speculation.

Pure speculation on my part. But I cant shake the thought that maybe she was taken by a local with special needs. Not for sexual purposes, but for company, out of curiosity or just on impulse. In my thoughts this person wasnt able to care for her though, so she came to harm. And then the abductor's family found her and moved her to neutral ground. I'd be interested in knowing if anyone meeting that description works at the site, or lives near enough to watch visitors. Like I say though - total speculation.

Begs another post mortem question: did Nora die where she was found or was she moved there?

From above article 'While a post mortem when it comes through may give us answers, and has already given us some basic answers around what caused Nora's death..'

So they are waiting on results from a second PM then? I didn't realise, l thought Nora had been laid to rest.

My instinct is no foul play. Nora may have taken her underwear off because it was soiled. As they couldn't find her maybe she went further than they thought. Or maybe she hid. It's hard for me to think there could have been a criminal element when there's absolutely no evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
capturedlive