Man dies during sex with a horse

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sniffy38 said:
You see, size really DOES matter!
This is just crazy have you guys ever seen the SIZE of a horse??? I don't see how it could even of....errr never mind! :doh:

Which reminds me......

A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow. The horse falls into a mud hole and is sinking. He calls to the chicken to go and get the farmer to help pull him out to safety. The chicken runs to the farm but the farmer can't be found. So he drives the farmer's Porsche back to the mud hole and ties some rope around the bumper. He then throws the other end of the rope to his friend, the horse, and drives the car forward saving him from sinking!

A few days later, the chicken and horse were playing in the meadow again and the chicken fell into the mud hole. The chicken yelled to the horse to go and get some help from the farmer. The horse said, 'I think I can stand over the hole!' So he stretched over the width of the hole and said, 'Grab for my 'thingy' and pull yourself up.' And the chicken did and pulled himself to safety.

The moral of the story:

If you are hung like a horse, you don't need a Porsche to pick up chicks!

Casshew said:
His colon was ruptured :eek:

If his colon was ruptured, that means...... nahhhhh.... couldn't be.... I'm trying to picture this in my mind.... hmmmmm.......nahhh....... no way...!!!

poco said:
If his colon was ruptured, that means...... nahhhhh.... couldn't be.... I'm trying to picture this in my mind.... hmmmmm.......nahhh....... no way...!!!
Yep, he tried it!
Men.....................That says it all!

poco said:
Save yourself the thought...YOU DONT WANT TO PICTURE IT IN YOUR MIND BELIEVE ME!!!!!!

Details we can't quite comprehend

Like me, you may have spent the past few days starting questions that you just couldn't finish out loud.

Questions about the man, the horse and the goings-on at that farm in Enumclaw. Why would he ... ?

And then, how did they ... ?

But then, wouldn't it ... ?

There are answers, to be sure. Just none I can print here.

But this I can: On July 2, a 45-year-old Seattle man died from something called acute peritonitis. His colon was perforated while he was having sex with a horse.

The man, who died before he was dropped off at Enumclaw Community Hospital, was traced back to a 40-acre farm where investigators found hundreds of hours of videotape depicting men, including the one who died, having sex with horses. He had bought the stallion earlier this year. His family told a reporter they were surprised at the purchase.

Now we all are surprised — flabbergasted, really — at what was apparently going on down there while the rest of us were home reading John Irving, foolishly believing that Paris and Nicole milking cows on "The Simple Life" was as perverted as a farm ever gets.

Can someone tell me why a person would want to have sex with a horse?

"And you were referred to me?" asked Maureen Saylor when I called.

She seemed a logical choice. Saylor is a certified sex-offender-treatment provider and a psychiatric nurse who used to run the sex-offender program at Western State Hospital in Tacoma. There is no profile for someone who has sex with animals.

"It's like sex offenders in general," Saylor said. "A broad spectrum of individuals engaging in sex-offender behavior. High risk, low risk, a single offense or many."

Full Story Here

Eeeeeeeew Yuk!!! but reading this thread......oh I have had such a laugh!!

But there is this tune going through my head now errrrmmmmm .....ah yes Duelling Banjos from the film Deliverance...........LOL:D

What song was used for his funeral dirge? "All The Pretty Little Horses"? "Bring On the Dancing Horses"?

I know "SAVE A HORSE , RIDE A COWBOY" or in his case maybe " SAVE A COWBOY , RIDE A HORSE" or so he thought!
But it sure did not turn out that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too grooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssss:sick: :sick: :sick:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

poco said:
Which reminds me......

A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow. The horse falls into a mud hole and is sinking. He calls to the chicken to go and get the farmer to help pull him out to safety. The chicken runs to the farm but the farmer can't be found. So he drives the farmer's Porsche back to the mud hole and ties some rope around the bumper. He then throws the other end of the rope to his friend, the horse, and drives the car forward saving him from sinking!

A few days later, the chicken and horse were playing in the meadow again and the chicken fell into the mud hole. The chicken yelled to the horse to go and get some help from the farmer. The horse said, 'I think I can stand over the hole!' So he stretched over the width of the hole and said, 'Grab for my 'thingy' and pull yourself up.' And the chicken did and pulled himself to safety.

The moral of the story:

So this happened back when "men were men" and SHEEP were nervous :eek:

Seriously, though I can't help but think of JED and his connection to WA, Tacoma, SEX videotapes....etc.

WHAT THE HELL is REALLY going on in that particular area??? :eek:

joanofarc said:
WHAT THE HELL is REALLY going on in that particular area??? :eek:
You know what - I have a feeling it happens everywhere. I keep coming across sicko news articles during my searches for bizarre news... it seems to happen all over the world and there is a big demand for beastiality *advertiser censored* :sick:

Casshew said:
You know what - I have a feeling it happens everywhere. I keep coming across sicko news articles during my searches for bizarre news... it seems to happen all over the world and there is a big demand for beastiality *advertiser censored* :sick:

We laugh at this stuff, but I've wondered what would happen if I were to drop off the face of the earth and my computer was searched. What would be on the news about me? Holy cow...or holy horse!

BTW, I watched a show on Discovery about how semen is collected from horses. Picture Michael Jackson and his maniquin. (Ok, it was a slow day.) Anyway, this dude was "nuts."

Love the bizzare news! Just don't search my computer. The family left behind will be so embarrassed!

poco said:
Which reminds me......

The moral of the story:

Please, I can't stop laughing.
This is too funny.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A Cowboy was lying on the couch in his Psychiatrist's office.

Psychiatrist: "What is it that you want to talk about?"

Cowboy: "Well, Doc, I am worried that I might be a bit too attatched to my horse."

Psychiatrist: "That isn't really unusual. Many people feel strongly about their animals.

Cowboy: "No, Doc, you don't understand. I mean I really love my horse - in a sexual way."

Psychiatrist: "You mean you've actually..."

Cowboy: "Yes, many times."

Psychiatrist: "I see. Tell me - is this horse of yours male or female?"

Cowboy: "Why female of course! What do you think I am? A Queer?"

Richard said:
Cowboy: "Why female of course! What do you think I am? A Queer?"
LOL

(Not that there's anything wrong with that!):dance:

Isn't it any wonder where all these STD's come from.

Just remember gals, the next time you bed a new beau, think about where that old thang mighta been!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoshi Baehr
Back