Man killed by children in Leicester Park?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The police inquiry into the attack, which happened at around 6.30pm near the park entrance in Bramble Way, has now become a murder investigation. Leicestershire Police have arrested five young people on suspicion of murder - two 12-year-old girls, one 12-year-old boy, a 14-year-old girl and a 14-year-old boy.

Police said the victim was allegedly attacked by a group of "young people". The suspects fled the scene before emergency services arrived, said police.

Due to prior police contact with the victim, the force will refer itself to the Independent Office of Police Conduct (IOPC).
I assume that means that the victim contacted the police to report something that might be related to the children involved in the attack or to complain about something related to them or his personal safety?

Absolutely horrific.

I assume that means that the victim contacted the police to report something that might be related to the children involved in the attack or to complain about something related to them or his personal safety?

Absolutely horrific.
That is what I also have assumed.

The ages of the arrested is absolutely wild to me. I wonder if he was struggling with being harassed on prior dog walks by the group and had reported to the police?

It makes me think of a local case several years ago where a homeless man was killed by a group of teens.

''Before his death, the man's daughter said he had been taken to Queen's Medical Centre in Nottingham with spinal injuries.

She told Leicestershire Live: "He had been taking the dog for a walk. He was about 30 seconds away from getting home when he was attacked."

Police said they want to speak to anyone who was in the park or the area of Bramble Way between 6pm and 6.45pm on Sunday.

Detectives are speaking to residents in the area to gather as much information as possible, the force said.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru
Back